Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most (9615 Views)

What Attract You Most In A Boy/girl / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ilevic(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

you wouldnt knw him,he is observing youcheesy

leave that poor boy bae, I will deal wt him personally
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
ilevic:

leave that poor boy bae, I will deal wt him personally
are you loaded?
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ilevic(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you loaded?
loaded like bazooka and RPG
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by sconp: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Forgive my analogy but I could liken them both to be reservoirs.
One for milk and the other for...
I prefer the milk reservoir.

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
actoor:
Forward ever.
Milk factory till I die.

As newborn babes DESIRE the sincere MILK of the word, that ye may grow thereby 1 Peter 2:2.

Your breasts are perfect; they are twin deer feeding among lilies. I will hasten to those hills sprinkled with sweet perfume .
Song of Solomon 4:5-6 grin

We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
Song of Solomon 8:8-10.
End time passage

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Geraraheremehn: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laveda:
undecided we all entitled to our opinion dearie smiley smiley everyone wants someone who got brains too be it male or female, hope you can give same too smiley

I shouldn't speak? Why? Who said I can't admire a girl like me? Oh puleeeasee ...that's how I want my gfs to look. wink

Eeewww what biz do u av wt ya fellow gals boobs... that's like me saying I want my guy 2 av big dickk eeew... that's gay... undecided undecided undecided

A girl don't need my brain n face... they need money.... when there is plenty money then obasanjo is sexy and handsome
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by spencekat(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Butts
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Laveda(f): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

Eeewww what biz do u av wt ya fellow gals boobs... that's like me saying I want my guy 2 av big dickk eeew... that's gay... undecided undecided undecided

A girl don't need my brain n face... they need money.... when there is plenty money then obasanjo is sexy and handsome
Gay for where? undecided I'm straight grin but I can't help admiring all that...

Really? Look atew..in essense you're saying guys should be dummies cAuse you'll have money? undecided mtcheew
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ABEngine(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Brains.. it helps her use the other bodily features optimally
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by oluwasegun007(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nova15:

*Stares at her flat yansh*

*Spits and shakes head*

*Looks the other way*
very funny
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Walexsammy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tommy3750:
We should not deviate please what get guys attracted to Ladies?their breast or Butt
Butt anyday grin
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nova15: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Walexsammy:
Butt anyday grin
Correct man
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by odaniel1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
You can never go wrong with those two lovely oranges called boobs!
Their uniqueness as body parts and uncanny ability to stir an erection at any place and anytime is unrivalled! #BobbyFC

2 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Geraraheremehn: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:
Gay for where? undecided I'm straight grin but I can't help admiring all that...

Really? Look atew..in essense you're saying guys should be dummies cAuse you'll have money? undecided mtcheew

You want poor handsome and sexy guyy?
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by iamrealdeji(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Breasts

2 Likes

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Laveda(f): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2015
Geraraheremehn:

You want poor handsome and sexy guyy?
I don't want a man yet...I'll work for my money grin there's nothing too special about ya'll tongue

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2015
ilevic:

now that av quoted u nw, wetin u wan do? stop disturbing anoda man's bae
jollyjoy pls confirm this is ur boo? Cuz i saw him in a hotel with another bae.. U knw wat dey say, even ur boo get a boo wink
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Geraraheremehn: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Laveda:
I don't want a man yet...I'll work for my money grin there's nothing too special about ya'll tongue

The dickk is or do you prefer dildoo? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Butts oooo. Well muscled, big butts cool cool

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by spencerlouis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
ar u guys seriously serious big behind any day any time...like j.lo nicki minaj mash up. breast is JUST owkk n besides it shall b pointin 2 d groud smday...
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ilevic(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
jollyjoy pls confirm this is ur boo? Cuz i saw him in a hotel with another bae.. U knw wat dey say, even ur boo get a boo wink
. laffing arabic صثصقفثفل guy I hope u avnt been abusing drugs recently . cos it's like hallucination don hook somebody o. anyway maybe na me with jollyjoy u see sha. BTW, u wan snatch jollyjoy from me ni?
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
ilevic:
. laffing arabic صثصقفثفل guy I hope u avnt been abusing drugs recently . cos it's like hallucination don hook somebody o. anyway maybe na me with jollyjoy u see sha. BTW, u wan snatch jollyjoy from me ni?
are u afraid of me? cheesy well newsflash, she said anythn can happen.... There is a lot in that statemnet of hers u knw grin
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Bernoulli01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
None but simply her character
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ilevic(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
are u afraid of me? cheesy well newsflash, she said anythn can happen.... There is a lot in that statemnet of hers u knw grin

nothing is in d statment . why I go fear u? are u loaded? u be bazooka or RPG?
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
ilevic:

nothing is in d statment . why I go fear u? are u loaded? u be bazooka or RPG?
loooool... Oh boy, trust me, u dnt want me to snatch her away frm u...
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by ilevic(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
loooool... Oh boy, trust me, u dnt want me to snatch her away frm u...

looooool, can u snatch Patience from Goodluck? if u can, den u can snatch her. Otherwise, u are joking joker
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by Tommy3750(m): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tommy3750:
Though in my own case i easly get attrated to Butts.guyz say your own...
say you own
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by stevecantrell: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2018
watch Tricia do her thing.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk2BeiIHFWV/

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by fati2001(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
arsenal fan for life

1 Like

Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by VlamesIffect(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
fati2001:
arsenal fan for life

So you be Male?

You dun ment
Re: Breast Or Butts: Which One Attract You Most by KB007: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
I love one without letting go of the other

My spec

Onion booty with "em C-cup perky titties cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex. / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You / Woman With 2 Husbands Explains How She Enjoys Sex With Them [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.