Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? (974 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Djdamian(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
some years back when I started having serious relationships, i dated a girl who was six years older than me.. The relationship was fun, matured, it was just beautiful, we still had our bad moments but it never lasted cos she will always find a way to fix it. she taught me how to treat a lady right and handle her properly.. she gave me an insight on relationships in general(God bless you doris)

when I gained admission to the university, we lost contact and the relationship ended... I started dating girls who were younger than I was but I wasn't just feeling the relationship.. I always look down on them, treat them bad and eventually break up with them cos I didn't feel a connection at all.. it got worse as time passed by and I decided to take a break

Now fast forward to this present moment, i still find it difficult to date ladies who are younger than me and also I am still attracted to ladies who are older than I am, even married ones..

pls I need help to over come dis cos ma mom and siblings says it's not normal and I shouldn't even think of settling down with any lady older than I am... though they didn't give concrete reasons but ma mom is against it

please nairalanders I need your help...
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by akwana: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
U need 9 days dry fast. That's how you will turn 40 and still be looking for 50 year old women to date.
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by mizquote(f): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
its 100% percent normal.
I can't date my age mate.
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
follow your heart and be happy

Its going to be your marriage

Not ur mum or sister's marriage bt urs
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Wow! At last, i hve seen my broda
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by godofwar666(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
@op its normal older women have more experience than the younger ladies, more matured and well reserved

#TeamMatureLadies #TeamMilf #Team_my_love_for_30+_Single_ladies
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Its very normal... There are some ladies a young guy will just spot and get attracted to dem instantly....
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
The older the berry, the sweeter the juice grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Djdamian(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Maiconyoung:
Wow! At last, i hve seen my broda
Lol... thank goodness am not alone in dis
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by donholy28(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Normal its because younger girls are too naïve and inexperienced
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
mizquote:
its 100% percent normal.
I can't date my age mate.
are u a lesbian?
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
@OP we are in d same boat
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by queenoflafia(f): 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time attraction [color=][/color] grin
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Djdamian(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
akwana:
U need 9 days dry fast. That's how you will turn 40 and still be looking for 50 year old women to date.

very funny undecided
akwana:

very funny
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Djdamian:

Lol... thank goodness am not alone in dis
i had this problem 4rm time immemorial, i see girls my age nd below as childish, no one in my family married an older lady, is my own a curse?
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nothing is wrong with yu....u just av to change ur mentality abt the ladies younger Dan yu....the reason yu think the way u do is becos of ur experience with the older lady u dated b4....av in mind dah nt all older ladies will treat yu the way d she did....give younger ladies a try in ur life and stp looking for sugar mommies!! angry
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Djdamian(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
Nothing is wrong with yu....u just av to change ur mentality abt the ladies younger Dan yu....the reason yu think the way u do is becos of ur experience with the older lady u dated b4....av in mind dah nt all older ladies will treat yu the way d she did....give younger ladies a try in ur life and stp looking for sugar mommies!! angry

you have a point...thank you

and i don't look for sugar mummies
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
you are perfectly okay. Right from when i could remember, ladies much older than i am, have always find a way of coming into my life. With time, i became atracted to them. I love matured ladies. They just have a way of taking care of my physical, emotional needs and otherwise. They do not give you hassles and they can be very loving and caring. On bed, it is a different ballgame. Dem sabi wella.
Re: I Am Attracted To Ladies Far Older Than Me.. Is This Normal? by Jtmanager(m): 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Grabs chair o....
Mk I wait for who fit explain perfectly wetin de worry op nd my self

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Just Imagine What Marriage Is Turning Into These Days / Venusbetty Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.