Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Why Girls Should Be Lied To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Should Be Lied To. (1948 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
i sometimes wonder what do girls ever want in their life..........well to cut the long story short let me hit it on the head.

i met this beautiful damsel in school in July,she was lovely,innocent and fun to be with.
things started going on well between us,she started showing up her true self 2 months in the long run,she was bossy,loves
to be in control and always want to be heard at all times,well we all have our bad side.i was okay with it because i am ready to have a future with this madam and i started opening up to her letting her into my world,which i rarely do except you have owned a huge part of my heart.
3 months after she got to know about my ex and about the fact that she committed an abortion for me she confronted me i didn't deny it i even told her every thing even things i shouldn't have open up to her but i was ready to face anything that would happen.she asked me a lot of question and i answered them to the best of truth as it is, i thought i was building up something sincere and all that not until i got the shock of my life this madam sent me thousands of message on my whatssap saying how bad have treat my ex and i would do same to her that am evil and only care about my future she insulted me and even told me if not for the fear of God she has she would have lace my food with poison so that me and my friends will go mad,telling me how broke i am and how she has been spending her money on me,it really got me there like if not for the love i feel for this girl i wouldn't have accepted anything from her.and it got to me if i had lied to this lady she would have believed me but now i decided to say the truth and nothing but the whole truth.i wonder why ladies do this its killing really.
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by mizquote(f): 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok. go ahead

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Easy brother.. Easy... Any responsible guy will never lie to any lady he truly cares about.... She just wasnt right for u...

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by obiorathesubtle: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Vote Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for President, 1999

PDP!!! Power to the people!

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
Easy brother.. Easy... Any responsible guy will never lie to any lady he truly cares about.... She just wasnt right for u...

i didnt even lie to her i was so sincere that even soincere was shocked
Hers was a wrong approach
but mr why u leave ur ex

1 Like

mtcheeew cos A did something 2 u means b shud be treated the same way...i like ur logic bruh!!!! u really care about ur self then
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Khd95(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shiiits happens,baba just move on with ur life.
Women will forever remain women

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Vote Chief Olusegun Obasanjo for President, 1999

PDP!!! Power to the people!
how is this relevant??
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Cutehector(m): 8:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:

i didnt even lie to her i was so sincere that even soincere was shocked
yeah.. That feeling.. Just let it all go.... And please be urself... Neva eva lie to a gurl... Please...

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Laitesmart(m): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm... Is it true that A man that has never lied to a lady has no respect for her feelings At times though... Some ladies prefer the lies to the truth which consider too bitter as such times

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hers was a wrong approach

but mr why u leave ur ex

i didnt leave her realy, the pressure was much on her and she poured out her anger on me and she left
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laitesmart:
Hmmmm... Is it true that A man that has never lied to a lady has no respect for her feelings At times though... Some ladies prefer the lies to the truth which consider too bitter as such times

bro i support u o,seriously i wonder wat more they wud want in this life
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:

i didnt leave her realy, the pressure was much on her and she poured out her anger on me and she left
ok.
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah.. That feeling.. Just let it all go.... And please be urself... Neva eva lie to a gurl... Please...

thanks
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by obiorathesubtle: 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dude. In all my relationships, I lived by a principle. I only tell her what I want her to know, so if you cheated by mistake. You'll tell her abi? Nigga! You be man, no dy tell woman everything! Your papa no tell you this thing?

You DO NOT tell a woman everything!

Na you fÚck up man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Dude. In all my relationships, I lived by a principle. I only tell her what I want her to know, so if you cheated by mistake. You'll tell her abi? Nigga! You be man, no dy tell woman everything! Your papa no tell you this thing?

You DO NOT tell a woman everything!

Na you fÚck up man.

bro dis na woman i wan spend my life with i really dont wanna cheat in my marriage and so i wanna build a foundation so strong to carry me tru dat period u knw naw
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guy you Bleep up. Rule no 1: Never trust a woman except your wife Rule no 2: Always keep a woman at arms'length.

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:
i sometimes wonder what do girls ever want in their life..........well to cut the long story short let me hit it on the head.

i met this beautiful damsel in school in July,she was lovely,innocent and fun to be with.
things started going on well between us,she started showing up her true self 2 months in the long run,she was bossy,loves
to be in control and always want to be heard at all times,well we all have our bad side.i was okay with it because i am ready to have a future with this madam and i started opening up to her letting her into my world,which i rarely do except you have owned a huge part of my heart.
3 months after she got to know about my ex and about the fact that she committed an abortion for me she confronted me i didn't deny it i even told her every thing even things i shouldn't have open up to her but i was ready to face anything that would happen.she asked me a lot of question and i answered them to the best of truth as it is, i thought i was building up something sincere and all that not until i got the shock of my life this madam sent me thousands of message on my whatssap saying how bad have treat my ex and i would do same to her that am evil and only care about my future she insulted me and even told me if not for the fear of God she has she would have lace my food with poison so that me and my friends will go mad,telling me how broke i am and how she has been spending her money on me,it really got me there like if not for the love i feel for this girl i wouldn't have accepted anything from her.and it got to me if i had lied to this lady she would have believed me but now i decided to say the truth and nothing but the whole truth.i wonder why ladies do this its killing really.

This ur babe fair.?
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Demigods:

This ur babe fair.?

if i show u d msg dis gal send me u go fear this wan na jus summary
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Richiy(f): 8:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Different people have different levels of what they can take in life. Some cannot condone cheating, some lying and some illiteracy. This case is just like that. Though she kinda overreacted but maybe your past was more than she could take. So OP, find someone who will accept your past.
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
Laitesmart:
Na it mehn!..ur head dey well
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by obiorathesubtle: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:

bro dis na woman i wan spend my life with i really dont wanna cheat in my marriage and so i wanna build a foundation so strong to carry me tru dat period u knw naw
I know. But woman na woman, you no fit tell em everything.

Okay, my gf no like me to dy watch football, so one day. I go watch match for viewing centre, she call me, and if I no pick, that night. I no go sleep when I come back, no kind talk I no go hear. So I had to step outside and pick the call in a quiet area. Told her I was at a filling station with a friend.

What am I trying to say? If you want to please a woman, you must lie to her! That's the only option! But don't do it often. Let's say, in cases like this your case. You don't tell her things like that! She won't take it well..

You should have your own secrets man. Your intentions are good, but... In the real world, something that's clean has to be dirty first!

3 Likes

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richiy:
Different people have different levels of what they can take in life. Some cannot condone cheating, some lying and some illiteracy. This case is just like that. Though she kinda overreacted but maybe your past was more than she could take. So OP, find someone who will accept your past.
Ok assuminq you are the qal now would you accept OP's past after knowinq the truth?it's normal with almost every qal you just have to admit that fact
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richiy:

truth be said a mans past is something to look at.....but i bet u the future is wat one should pray and hope for, imagine wen u ve decide to put dos tins behind is dat special person u love not nsuppose to be happy and help u make ur dreams come to past? i mean life shudnt be so difficult wen u vbe decide to change why wud pple always wanna drag u back and mak u feel it doesnt worth it.its painfull

but wait in other words will u acpt my past NOTE:i dont even have a bad one just dat dat bae mis understood everything......moisuderstanding is a disease
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
dat5starguy:
Guy you Bleep up. Rule no 1: Never trust a woman except your wife
Rule no 2: Always keep a woman at arms'length.
I dey invite u com chop rice 4 ma house on xmas day 4 wetin u just talk..u know those rules!8-)
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Richiy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Ok, assuminq you are the girl now, would you accept OP's past after knowing the truth? It is normal with almost every girl. You just have to admit that fact
It is a very difficult decision. But I know that love can conquer all. But that is just me. It is different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
I dey invite u com chop rice 4 ma house on xmas day 4 wetin u just talk..u know those rules!8-)
Lol. be careful what you wish for. I dey chop Wella o.
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
I hate being lied to i wud just quit the relationship fast nd nuffin except God can change my mind

She sounds bipolar to me undecided

Cos d past is nt d same with d future
She is not smart

Like she doesnt av her own past too why claim hollier dan normal

I av a past too bt mehn u lie to me forget me for life WORD

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
dat5starguy:

Lol. be careful what you wish for. I dey chop Wella o.
Lol you don't have 2 worry,..Zobo sef qo dey grin
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by TheeReaper(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:

if you dont cheat your patner will.#truth
Re: Why Girls Should Be Lied To. by Richiy(f): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
askibee:

Truth be told: A man's past is something to look at but I bet you the future is what one should pray and hope for. Imagine when you have decided to put those things behind because of that special person you love. Are you not supposed to be happy and help me make your dreams come to pass? I mean life should not be so difficult when you decide to change. Why would people always want to drag you back and make you feel like it is not worth it? It is painful.

But wait, in other words will u accept my past? NOTE: I don't even have a bad one just that the bae misunderstood everything......misuderstanding is a disease
We are talking about something that is morally wrong. Something that involves blood. Not everybody can live with that guilt forever. In answer to your question, like I said, love can conquer all. And I can accept it provided there is true and lasting love involved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Bash Women That Talk About Sex? / Types Of Ex's You Should Never Get Back With.!! / HELP!!!: My Best Friend Is Turning Out To Be My Worst!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.