Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) (55920 Views)

PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive / Save Oyo State Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where is Nnamdi Azikiwe Secondary School, Abagana?

Opiaoku, which one did you attend? grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Omenkata: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Where is Nnamdi Azikiwe Secondary School, Abagana?

Opiaoku, which one did you attend? grin grin grin

bros ibe like say you know SE well wetin you find go NASA (nnamdi Azikiwe secondary school abagana)

well me na confirm Dengramite (DMGS)

but also i did my junior secondary school at St Mary's high school Ifitedunu near that NASA grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
MirakleBest:
state with the high rate of imbeciles
get a life
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
ifyalways:

Yes Ofcourse .

As Asa otu ma the way!

That's my wife's Alma mater...She was also a senior prefect but you are probably ahead of her.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
obayaya:
To be fair to the OP, Anambra do have impressive Public schools but most of the pictures you posted on Page 1 and 2 were mission schools. MCCN and Dominicans Abatete.

Please we'd love to see the pictures from the likes of St Charles, Metropolitan College, Washingtonian memorial, Girls High School, Onitsha, Ado Girls, QRC, Modebe, Igwebuike grammar school, NASA, Ogbunike boys, St Monica's and the rest of them legacy public High schools..

Growing up in Onitsha, these schools were our dream schools and we'd like to know how they fare now.

So please, instead of crowding these pages with pictures from the same mission schools, upload pictures from these old legacy schools and label them accordingly.

Thanks

actually the schools you mentioned above are also missionary schools. because they Whr built by the missionary but later government took over. tanks to Peter obi. who returned the schools to d missionary. that's why you see improved structures and improved educational standard.

Dats why anambra model is being copied by educational board
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by obayaya(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
chiefobdk:

actually the schools you mentioned above are also missionary schools. because they Whr built by the missionary but later government took over. tanks to Peter obi. who returned the schools to d missionary. that's why you see improved structures and improved educational standard.

Dats why anambra model is being copied by educational board

Stop saying what you don't know...

MCCN is a mission school founded in 2000.. it has always been under the control of the church since it was founded.. Same with Dominicans
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
obayaya:

Stop saying what you don't know...

MCCN is a mission school founded in 2000.. it has always been under the control of the church since it was founded.. Same with Dominicans

if you change your mind set. read again.

you will notice I did not doubting you.

I pointed out that most of the schools you mentioned....not marist not Dominican..
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by YesWeCan11: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
I can never forget my days in Anambra....Federal Government college , Nise...Academic standard was very high then..

I was impressed with the state of the road the last time I went around there. MISSING THE EARLY MORNING ROAD WORKS AND CROSS COUNTRY, competitions at comprehensive sec sch Nawfia, St Faith, Awka. Also remember the sports and invitational relays competitions...FGGC Onitsha heard from us....loll
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by worksmart(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
Please what are the range of school fees to expect?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
hairsteamer:

Nice story... Continue... U don finish? Go sit down inside gutter... Nonsense angry.... Some people need serious brain transplant...
Where were you when God was giving out common sense?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by remebombom: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
ochilikoko:
I served dia also. Whc year and set did u serve?
Feb 2013 to Feb 2014
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sarrki and demelo for more than since 1999 Anambra have been leading in education, what is the position of Osun since 1999?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by sarrki(m): 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
post=61828068:
Sarrki and demelo for more than since 1999 Anambra have been leading in education, what is the position of Osun since 1999?

The camp is getting hotter
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
post=40540444:
More
My Alma mater

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.