Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) (55921 Views)

PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive / Save Oyo State Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Sard(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
kodlins:

Please it's not Willie...
Peter Obi did all these....

Willie shall be the next Mbadinuju of Anambra
Like I wrote in my post you quoted, I am not from Anambra, so I am not well grounded in what has happened in the past....but while Willie might not have built the structures, he is doing well in term of renovation which has kept those buildings to be in good shape.

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by tonychristopher: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Allwility:
I'm certain that this thread will soon go tribalistic.

It did not go tribalistic but it has gone ballistic with ndi ofe

Too proud to be an nnewi dude

No apology

Onye owelu ...ya tinye isi na ike okuko

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
DabELLs:
I SERVED IN OKONGWU MEMORIAL GRAMMAR SCHOOL IN NNEWI ANAMBRA STATE AND I USED TO DO TUTORIAL FOR SOME STUDENTS IN TWO OTHER SCHOOLS . I SWEAR THOSE IGBO STUDENTS ARE POOR ACADEMICALLY AND THE SCHOOLS ARE NOT THIS BEAUTIFUL... ALSO, SOME OF THEM WERE TOO OLD TO BE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.

I put a call through to inquire about a certain corpa and was told you were ran out of the school because of your bad punctuation...shame,nigga!

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Obichukz(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
light of the nation.....proud of my state

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by AnamCity: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Peter Odili Hall @ Christ the King College- Onitsha. Peter Odili the former Rivers State governor studied in this school including Prof. Pat Utomi.

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by cecegorz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
ochilikoko:
I rep DMGS Onitsha. But St Charles is missing from the list
Yeah, The Great SCC!

Meanwhile I heard Peter Obi closed Special Science School before he left office, what was the reason?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by cecegorz(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
obayaya:
To be fair to the OP, Anambra do have impressive Public schools but most of the pictures you posted on Page 1 and 2 were mission schools. MCCN and Dominicans Abatete.

Please we'd love to see the pictures from the likes of St Charles, Metropolitan College, Washingtonian memorial, Girls High School, Onitsha, Ado Girls, QRC, Modebe, Igwebuike grammar school, NASA, Ogbunike boys, St Monica's and the rest of them legacy public High schools..

Growing up in Onitsha, these schools were our dream schools and we'd like to know how they fare now.

So please, instead of crowding these pages with pictures from the same mission schools, upload pictures from these old legacy schools and label them accordingly.

I'm even still angry that Peter Obi closed my Alma mater, St Charles Special Science School, Onitsha. The only exclusive school the boasts a collection of the best brains pooled from across the states for SS 1-3 science classes.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by cecegorz(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
ifyalways:
Mrs Obi taught me Maths at Ado girls.

@OP, no pictures of Ado girls and our husbands, St Charles cheesy

Hehehehe... Ify, are you sure you are not one of my Ado babes back in the day tongue

Painfully, Peter Obi shut down St Charles during his tenure. I'm yet to understand his reasons for closing such an illustrious Alma mater.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Look at how beautiful ny DMGS is looking ife eji abu Anambra erka nwanne cool

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by cecegorz(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
More of QRC.

Odenigbo,
Biko that lady in pink gown is she the school Admin? I need her number to register a candidate for next term.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
AnamCity:
Peter Odili Hall @ Christ the King College- Onitsha. Peter Odili the former Rivers State governor studied in this school including Pat Utomi.
even Peter obi went to CKC Onitsha.CKC always player hate us because we the Dengramites took QRC girls school from them due to our swag the girls love us cool
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

It did not go tribalistic but it has gone ballistic with ndi ofe

Too proud to be an nnewi dude

No apology

Onye owelu ...ya tinye isi na ike okuko
nwa Ana Edo ibem which side of Nnewi do you come from cool
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by allcomage: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sard:

Like I wrote in my post you quoted, I am not from Anambra, so I am not well grounded in what has happened in the past....but while Willie might not have built the structures, he is doing well in term of renovation which has kept those buildings to be in good shape.
Peter obi did it. Credit should be given to the person that deserved it. He renovated,built new ones and equipped them.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by onstelly(f): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
MKO4ever:
First time of hearing good things about Anambra
You must be joking
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
dombenis:
r. America know that Biafra ill soon be a World Power thats why they dont want Biafra to exist. Imo state is my state while Biafra is my country.
Congrat Mr Dombenis
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by chucs: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
post=40539657:
Anambra public schools
Amongst your post,this is the only non public school.The name of the school is Marist Comprehensive college Nteje. I can spot Brother Mark and the first lady on the match,Nurse Nkoli who happend to be our head nurse when I was a clinic nurse at the school. It seems you work there? Proudly a DENGRAMITE though..
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
stinggy:

We don't know you in Biafra undecided undecided
Odogwu + Ochiagha ndi Biafra, ana'm ekene kwa cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by stinggy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...I know already grin
Keep Ojukwu's dreams alive, his manhood lives on angry sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Preserving his manhood is a collective responsibility..
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
stinggy:

sad Tell me more sad
By the way, K'ise cheesy undecided
Have you visited una Chief freedom fighter?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by tonychristopher: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ak47mann:
nwa Ana Edo ibem which side of Nnewi do you come from cool

Nnewi south nwanne madu ...obughi anaedo

Amichi na emesi ife ike ..mu nwadi ani na aguata

Anambra di egwu
Ebe ka imulu
Onye ebe ka ibu
Nwanne madu

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by tonychristopher: 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
stinggy:

Ogini kwa
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

Nnewi south nwanne madu ...obughi anaedo

Amichi na emesi ife ike ..mu nwadi ani na aguata

Anambra di egwu
Ebe ka imulu
Onye ebe ka ibu
Nwanne madu
I mere ofuma nwanna you are from my place cool
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
chimkaire:

Odogwu + Ochiagha ndi Biafra, ana'm ekene kwa cheesy cheesy angry
Daalu my sweerie kiss

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by tonychristopher: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
ak47mann:
I mere ofuma nwanna you are from my place cool

Kwuo eziokwu...onye ene ka ibu?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by stinggy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
chimkaire:
sad Tell me more sad
By the way, K'ise cheesy undecided
Have you visited una Chief freedom fighter?
Yes. Looking as strong as ever, I even took pictures with him that zoogerians will not want to see tongue
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by tonychristopher: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
elmisti:
Currently serving in Denis memorial Grammar skul onitsha....and I must say, anambra public skuls will floor lagos topmost private skul...u shld see focus and discipline....structure and history....kinda liking d state sef

it shall be well with u
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow, hw nice. .. I'm really impressed. Ndi Anambra rock

Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

Kwuo eziokwu...onye ene ka ibu?
abum onye uruagu mana nnem si amichi cool
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Themandator: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
idokojerry:

From all the pics posted by the op,it shows the schools recently received a facelift and going by your post,the management of the churches are responsible for the infrastructural development not the government.
Op be trying to score cheap points .nothing more

The schools are or were renovated by the government of Anambra state.... The missions are in charge of the day to day running of the schools while the bills and infrastructure needs are catered for by the government.
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by deramarks(f): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
I really dunno and am not interested angry
Cajetanspeaks:
What is the name of your village?
Re: Anambra State Public Schools Best In Nigeria? (Photos) by Ogojohn(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
obayaya:
To be fair to the OP, Anambra do have impressive Public schools but most of the pictures you posted on Page 1 and 2 were mission schools. MCCN and Dominicans Abatete.

Please we'd love to see the pictures from the likes of St Charles, Metropolitan College, Washingtonian memorial, Girls High School, Onitsha, Ado Girls, QRC, Modebe, Igwebuike grammar school, NASA, Ogbunike boys, St Monica's and the rest of them legacy public High schools..

Growing up in Onitsha, these schools were our dream schools and we'd like to know how they fare now.

So please, instead of crowding these pages with pictures from the same mission schools, upload pictures from these old legacy schools and label them accordingly.

Seems you left the scene a long time ago. For the past ten years. Anambra state government has invested heavily in public schools. No state in Nigeria can have the liver to do same. All public schools including the ones you mentioned are all in great shape both in structural and human capital. You just need to come and take a look. Even primary schools were not exempted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed / Male and Female Students Living in Same Apartment: Have Your Say / Bride Writes Exam On Wedding Day In Her Wedding Dress.