Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Is MouthAction Demeaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is MouthAction Demeaning? (4503 Views)

See This Epic Reply A Girl Got On Facebook For Demeaning Guys / Is MouthAction Not Dirty And Can Cause Sickness? / Is MouthAction Compulsory? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MouthAction Demeaning? by sydraay: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Applies to both male and female, when one is giving the other
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
What is "demeaning"?
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by IamLEGEND1: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2015
yeah,according to dem cray-cray feminists like Mrsphyno & mrschima.

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by obiorathesubtle: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2015
It's demeaning and very risky when the male is the giver and not the receiver!

It's very much gratifying when the male is the receiver and not the giver

Yeast infection is real! DO NOT let any woman deceive you or trick you into sucking her pvssy!!!

7 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by naijaboiy: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Yeast infection is real! DO NOT let any woman deceive you or trick you into sucking her pvssy!!!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
yes, and disgusting ...undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Akposkool(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Nobody can talk me into stopping it so long the girl is neat. If you never start sucking pusssy then you are still a learner.
Sex is evolving and if you cant keep up then don't blame that person for ditching you for another person cus that person might just be offering what you don't.
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by misspicy(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2015
No its not grin
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Get A medical encyclopedia...undecided

You eat Yeast daily...undecided You like bread, dontcha? u eat fungus!
All Ladies have yeasts in Their Vaginaz...It helps to keep things under control..It only becomes an Infection if The fungus is overpopulated..hence! yeast infection!

Do You french Kiss girls?

Newsflash!!!! The Vagina is 10× cleaner than the mouth...undecided U didn't know?lipsrsealed how disappointing!

lemme enlighten yah..it has its own self-regulatory/cleaning system that keeps things Healthy under..undecided

The vagina is full of good bacteria known as lactobacilli, Unlike the human mouth... these bacterias help to constantly fight infections and keep it in great condition...cheesy

Do You know how many bacteriaz are deposited in the mouth daily? if I start listing 'em..U wouldn't wanna kiss again!lipsrsealed

Therefore, You even need A "Clean mouth" Whilst having Oralsexx...U should brush Your mouth thoroughly b4 giving Oral...You might give a lady an infection...undecided

So, Dearest Obiora...Eat A Pûssy today!gringrin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by obiorathesubtle: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

All Ladies have yeasts in Their Vaginaz...It helps to keep things under control..It only becomes an Infection if The fungus is overpopulated..hence! yeast infection!

Newsflash!!!! The Vagina is 10× cleaner than the mouth...undecided U didn't know?lipsrsealed how disappointing!

lemme enlighten yah..it has its own self-regulatory/cleaning system that keeps things Healthy under..undecided

The vagina is full of good bacteria known as lactobacilli, Unlike the human mouth... these bacterias help to constantly fight infections and keep it in great condition...cheesy

Do You know how many bacteriaz are deposited in the mouth daily? if I start listing 'em..U wouldn't wanna kiss again!lipsrsealed

Therefore, You even need A "Clean mouth" Whilst having Oralsexx...U should brush Your mouth thoroughly b4 giving Oral...You might give a lady an infection...undecided

undecided you wrote a bible for me?

Ever since I gave up on medicine, the only thing I use em medical encyclopedia for is cleaning my ass

The yeast in bread is harmless! Do you fúcking know what yeast in a Vagina did to me? Do you have any Idea?angry of course not!

I do not kiss the french. Therefore, I have no business with france in respect to kissing, lactobacilli or its bigger biitch of a sister.

I will not eat a pvssy today! I will not eat a pvssy never! I will not eat a pvssy even if it would save my life!

4 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Ever since I gave up on medicine, the only thing I use em medical encyclopedia for is cleaning my ass

The yeast in bread is harmless! Do you fúcking know what yeast in a Vagina did to me? Do you have any Idea?angry of course not!

I do not kiss the french. Therefore, I have no business with france in respect to kissing, lactobacilli or its bigger biitch of a sister.

I will not eat a pvssy today! I will not eat a pvssy never! I will not eat a pvssy even if it would save my life!
Spoken Like A Typical Guy...undecided

Maybe I was wrong Aboutcha...undecided

Anyways... Merde Amigo!grin

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by misspicy(f): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

shurrup and go and eat a pvssy today cheesycheesycheesy otherwise stop kissing whether france or Nigeria..you have been educated tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

remind me to come for ur convocation ceremony. I see a first class in d making...

2 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
remind me to come for ur convocation ceremony. I see a first class in d making...
LoL!gringringrin

getting A first class in my course is really irrelevant...the CGPA thingy doesn't Really matter sha..tongue Buh yes! ofcourse I'll invite you...Who else would Hold my hands?tongue
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by obiorathesubtle: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

shurrup and go and eat a pvssy today cheesycheesycheesy otherwise stop kissing whether france or Nigeria..you have been educated tongue
undecided I will never eat a pvssy! Not yours! Not Kim kardashian's! Not anybody's! Never ever!

5 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringringrin

getting A first class in my course is really irrelevant...the CGPA thingy doesn't Really matter sha..tongue Buh yes! ofcourse I'll invite you...Who else would Hold my hands?tongue
whoelse buh me.... Yeah dats tru... Most dentists r self employed.. I remember a certain tym one adviced me to remove my last molar.. I told her naaaah naaaah.. I dnt wana experience a preview of hell...
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by bettercreature(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Pay me a billion,i can never licck the cleaniest lady in this world

4 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
whoelse buh me.... Yeah dats tru... Most dentists r self employed.. I remember a certain tym one adviced me to remove my last molar.. I told her naaaah naaaah.. I dnt wana experience a preview of hell...
LoLgringrin

It's really not that bad...It Hurts just a little...wink
LoL...come to think of it...You didn't invite me to yours!!angry
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Cutehector(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoLgringrin

It's really not that bad...It Hurts just a little...wink
LoL...come to think of it...You didn't invite me to yours!!angry
its really nad dah baaaad? shocked... 2 weeks of pain isnt dah baddd... Come leme remove ur tooth esther... With plier..

Me dah ddnt even go for my own convocation ceremony sef shocked
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by obiorathesubtle: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=40541237][/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
its really nad dah baaaad? shocked... 2 weeks of pain isnt dah baddd... Come leme remove ur tooth esther... With plier..

Me dah ddnt even go for my own convocation ceremony sef shocked
cryshockedYou didn't go?? maka, why?shocked

LoL....Trust me, it's not as painful as it looks...Anaesthetic should be used to reduce the pain jaweh!
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
cryshockedYou didn't go?? maka, why?shocked

LoL....Trust me, it's not as painful as it looks...Anaesthetic should be used to reduce the pain jaweh!
urm my school was dat fustrating.. So i saw no point in going....

They gv anaesthetic only during the surgery itself.... Buh wen u go home, brace urself up for pain cheesy.... Some time ago, my gum was preventing my last left molar frm growing.... And it started hurtin me... D dentist nw had to cut off d overlyin gum so dat the entire tooth will surface.... Afterwards, i was bedridden for two weeks grin.... Was so painful sha..
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by jonaifame22(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
So it's a pvssy meal dat's causing all this pandemonium!

1 Like

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
yeah,according to dem cray-cray feminists like Mrsphyno & mrschima.

And the faggets and the msnbishes.
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
urm my school was dat fustrating.. So i saw no point in going....

They gv anaesthetic only during the surgery itself.... Buh wen u go home, brace urself up for pain cheesy.... Some time ago, my gum was preventing my last left molar frm growing.... And it started hurtin me... D dentist nw had to cut off d overlyin gum so dat the entire tooth will surface.... Afterwards, i was bedridden for two weeks grin.... Was so painful sha..
Buh You didn't die?undecided
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by MizTyna(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

Doctor!!! You're correct tho, so many myths and exaggerations about cunninglingus
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by schumastic(m): 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

dammm learnt a lot from this reply of urs keep it up shocked shocked
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
MizTyna:

Doctor!!! You're correct tho, so many myths and exaggerations about cunninglingus
gringrinIgnorance is just simply A disease!lipsrsealed

LoLgrin
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
schumastic:

dammm learnt a lot from this reply of urs keep it up shocked shocked
winkwinkUh...you're welcome!wink
Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

Am a gd pus*Y sucker grin n I love it tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is MouthAction Demeaning? by JoeCutie(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Oh My... One more MouthAction thread and I'm dead! embarassed

Can we just forget this MouthAction for once and talk about the actions of the mouth... Like, eating, drinking, talking, singing or even...sucking? lipsrsealed cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Lesbians Set Ablaze In Makurdi By Angry Mob After Being Caught In The Act (gra / Different Types Of Toilet Habits Normally Exhibited By Nigerians - Memes / I Need am badly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.