Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja (26810 Views)

Nairalander Pre Wedding Shoots / Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / Decent Pre-wedding Shoots In 4 Different Dresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
cry cry cry cry

Make i just go stool down for one place

I meant sit down cry cry cry cry
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
I smell lieNus
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Geraraheremehn: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
londongal03:
Endtime couple

End time scammer yaff been bursted
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by johnstar(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hh
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by ahnie: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice location
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by DahtzFestjayz: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
†End Time Couple†
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Escapevelocity(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
when money is involved ladies always find a way to coin how they met the guy
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by KINGDAV2015(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Cynthia Ememe and Cosmos Umesi were engaged in December 2014 and got married on November 28, 2015. For their pre-wedding shoot the adventurous couple posed atop the Usman Dam in Bwari, Abuja.

The lovely couple narrated to Naij.com how they met and got engaged.

The bride said: “I met Cosmos while on Christmas holiday of 2013 at the family house of an aunt. When I saw him, my heart wondered who he was and what he was doing there. He was the ideal man – the tall dark and handsome man with a nice smile. But being a lady, I just said hello and walked away. To cut the long story short, we began chatting and became friends during that holiday. The amazing thing was that no day passed without us talking to each other. On my birthday, December 16, 2014, he proposed.”

For the groom, it was a “magnetic attraction”.
He said: “We met and there was a seamless connection. I felt it in my bones that the right rib is found. Everyday drew us closer like a strange magnetic attraction, but there was no north or south pole, all we felt was love and its attributes. Call it anything, we started and that is it. The thing that matters is that I love Cynthia so much that words can’t even explain.”

Both the bride and the groom are from Abia state.

source:https://www.naij.com/631841-see-scary-place-couple-posed-pre-wedding-photos.html

Marine Couple
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Eddygourdo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's most painful that after these nice pictures which took alot of thought to Acheive, one would start wondering what happened to their thought process after a couple of years and you were called in to separate and settle the boxing match between the half unclad man in his towel and the woman on her wrapper. Maybe because am no romantic, I just don't see what the fuss is all about with wedding photos

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by dacovajnr: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtcheeeew with a Bang...I was hoping I'd see something like Sambisa,Guatanamo Bay,Mount Everest,Safari close to where Ceci was killed.. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by 400billionman: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
That lipstick no fit the woman.

Mouth be like pu...
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by deramarks(f): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Both bride and groom are from the uglies region. Am ibo sha but they no try
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Sugahylz(f): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why does she have bags underneath her eyes ?
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by hardeyincah(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Is the Lady her Aunt.. ?
no the mum. mtchew
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by MDOLOFU: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
So beautiful I lov it
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by IamTheophilus(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
EVILFOREST:
Is the Lady her Aunt.. ?
where are you from..?

Oh your moniker answer the question already.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by faceland: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Professional shots. Some of the picture are beautiful.

If I were them, I wouldn't do it because 'I no get dat kain time'. Nevertheless I think it's cool.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by ipreach: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by MansaMoussa: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Was there last week, sadly the place isn't as beautiful as it once was, the low tides exposed all plastic debris we've been dumping into the dam, the beach is an eyesore now! Except for very few spots .my dog and I don't kiss usman dam every weekend oh...the serenity is captivating!
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by philips70(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
All these has never stopped post marital squabbles and high rate of divorce in our society. We just like to copy everything and pretty soon we will be counting women who has wedded and divorced 30 men.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
To that mofo's, that idiot that stole my phone, thanks for upgrading me from blackberry touch 2, to blackberry Q10, you are such a life changer, even though your own life is still thesame as that of 2005, Thnks for making me think big. NOW AM BACK FOR GOOD.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by ladycomfort(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
PERFECT2:
Wat is pre-wedding pictures?
. Pictures taken by a frog
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by topas100(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lovely
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Mariojane(f): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
schumastic:
this story is stale undecided
very stale. sad
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by yvelch(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
The photographer is really gud at his job...wow
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Exjoker(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na the bride i the eye...
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Felaak47(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time pictures
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Blaqboy19: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime couples that met@Car wash...
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by vhatpweetygurl(f): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
sinaj:
Not Daring enough sad

U wud av gone to Sambisa tongue

Nice photoshoot smiley

La couple la cute kiss

lolssssss sambisa kwaaaa what v dey eva done to deserve dat. Elle couple.
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
That bebe get strong nyash for her to be sitting on rough surfaces
Re: Pre-wedding Shoots At Usman Dam In Bwari, Abuja by NCP: 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibkgab001:
Hunmmm..when is Auntie Linda gonna take something like this grin grin grin

When Seu.n Becomes Eligible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / 'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.