Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (26809 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2012
Ladies how do you feel when he takes your number but doesnt call. I have been guilty of this several times cheesy
but then when I finally get to call her after like a month or more, the hatred is tangible and alive. grin

Why do yall find it hard to understand that a man is actually busy? angry

5 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by pendo89(f): 6:47am On Oct 20, 2012
I am equally as guilty.
But it simply means that you are not his only interest, so keep busy as well.
when he calls don't show desperation hes just a friend.

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2012
Most times its matured men dat don't call as often. But its not only cos their busy. You can't be too busy for a call?! At least you do make calls to people everyday, why not include hers??
I really don't understand d workings of their mind. But i know dat it doesn't mean they've lost interest, they don't just call noni. I hope guys comment and throw more light on dis.
I noticed its usually d 'boys' not 'men' dat usually calls you 24/7. Girls beware of such guys. I'm serious! angry

4 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2012
It can be annoying o I no go lie(especially when he's cute and classy) but when he eventually calls, I don't sound mad or anything, I even feign being ignorant of who's on the other end.

4 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: It can be annoying o I no go lie(especially when he's cute and classy) but when he eventually calls, I don't sound mad or anything, I even feign being ignorant of who's on the other end.

After letting the phone ring like forever............
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Lovetinz(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2012
It just means 'I no get credit'
afterall, isn't that the standard answer girls give? smiley

8 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

After letting the phone ring like forever............
You dey do am wella, you know the way cheesy

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: You dey do am wella, you know the way cheesy

Babes, its so annoying!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Babes, its so annoying!
As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.

12 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ajailer(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2012
Well for me,whenever i collect a girl's no.,i make sure i dont call her until after a week so as not to appear desperate n i also believe dis goes a long way in showing how matured i am in dat i am able to deal wif d urge to call d lady d nxt day.....now i understand y girls behave like they've forgotten you when u eventually call them...thx FREECOCOA

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.

Babes download me the full gist na........as in you know na *winks*

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Double194(m): 9:28am On Oct 20, 2012
Its all bout the maturity, the more U tryna call, the more desperate U seem. If U finally call, 'em go form ignorance but bros na wash, 'em they feel U die.

1 Like

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by mrperfect(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2012
Interesting to know all these.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by 190theclown: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2012
ehen na to begin gyrate angry
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: As in eh, I remember one guy I met on my trip back from Abuja, the dude was so fine, intelligent and his accent and command of the english language almost turned me on in the bus, he collected my digits but didn't call, after 3 weeks I started wishing I had collected his, after a while I forgot about him only to get a call 2 months after the trip together. Well he apologized and explained that he was out of the country that's why he didn't call. I just form vex small sha come later mellow.
all said Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd done, na im you carry the pomo take go do sacrifice f̶̲̥̅̊☺я am.

4 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Babes download me the full gist na........as in you know na *winks*
Use your mind's eye imagine the rest jare, it was fun afterwards sha wink
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2012
It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2012
blink182: all said Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd done, na im you carry the pomo take go do sacrifice f̶̲̥̅̊☺я am.
Na today? Duh!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by ojeniyi1: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2012
If he know quick call, he no call noni haha abi na?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2012
PWEETYWIZZY: It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me
As in you gave the same guy your number four times or what? shocked

5 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2012
Double194: Its all bout the maturity, the more U tryna call, the more desperate U seem. If U finally call, 'em go form ignorance but bros na wash, 'em they feel U die.

Must there be a rule in everything one does? Well, I don't play by someone else's rule! I make my own rules.
If a guy collects my number and intentionally waits for like a month before he calls me, he is so not worth it! Cos I don't wanna be in a relationship where I will have to play mind games with a man all the time.

11 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by Areaboy2(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2012
Drunken night out, "hey, how you doing.. here, give me your number"

Morning after.. "awwww my head.. wtf is this number doing on my phone, DELETE" undecided

20 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by vivianc(f): 9:41am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: Use your mind's eye imagine the rest jare, it was fun afterwards sha wink

Lol........Oh no! Don't wanna do that! Hope you understand why?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Lol........Oh no! Don't wanna do that! Hope you understand why?
Tell me why.cheesy
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by jumyscrib: 9:48am On Oct 20, 2012
A gut gives me his number, I called after 2wks.........no answer...... called again.......answering machine.........
Again.......DELETED!!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by mikuz(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2012
PWEETYWIZZY: It has apnd to me also. A guy collectd ma number 4 different tyms, up til nw, he hasnt cald me
Area_boy: Drunken night out, "hey, how you doing.. here, give me your number"

Morning after.. "awwww my head.. wtf is this number doing on my phone, DELETE" undecided
Interesting.
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2012

How the guy now freecocoa? una still dey talk abi he don chop comot? grin

2 Likes

Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by buoye1(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2012
Good topic there......not being too despirate wrks alot 4 me,ryt away am so enjoyin it!!!!!!!
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by daparadise(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2012
Na the way, you don't need to call the day you collected the digits to show how desperate you are...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2012
dangerzone:

How the guy now freecocoa? una still dey talk abi he don chop comot? grin
See as you dull, wetin make you think say na only am fit chop comot?
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dapmillz(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2012
Maybe you babes should know that its very important for a guy to wait atleast 2days after getting your ph.no b4 he calls...the anticipation has to be there. Expecially if he's a very cute guy... Men don't call 24/7, boys do that...
Re: When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call by dangerzone: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2012
freecocoa: See as you dull, wetin make you think say na only am fit chop comot?

Ms cocoa asking question no say i dull o, na question i just dey ask biko

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / What Misconception Does People Have On You? / Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.