Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers (19628 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by mart2k(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
That's what you call hypocrisy!
Hmmmm, I guess u got dos 'likes' just because uar a lady. If a guy made dsame comment, I bliv he won't get one quarter of wat u got.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Gee15: 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man should just keep shut now and forever e concern you .
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by hayorzzyzx(m): 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
LoL.. This guy really needs a job badly. The unstable man keep saying one trash after another. Early in the morning, on a very busy day like Monday, this cocaine addict is already on twitter to throw tantrums at a person who don't care about your opinion neither did he give two _fucks about your wailing. FFK if you like wail from now till you kick the bucket, APC/buhari ain't giving you a slice of their victory. grin

Foolish cocaine sniffer.

Well is a good thing that buhari and APC are ignoring the _retard.
You killed me grin grin
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by masqot(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Did the female ministers complain? Why is this man swallowing PCM for another person's headache?
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC should just give this guy one useless appointment so he can start to sing their praise. Shameless adult. Why can't he just learn from Musiliu Obanikoro and Omisore. FFK try respect your self and quietly enjoy "the wife of your youth" smiley
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Alwaysup: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
I dislike many comment for here. Buhari promise to do all of that Yes or No? We go see truth una dey call the man jobless man.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by NaijaCuzin: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
What is wrong with this FFuck kayo .... So make e no shake hand abi..
I don't really get this Jobless(d one not relating to work) pple especially Ffuck Kayo and Ffuckayose.

they just dey talk anyhow ,na God save una say no be e first regime(1983) when its military era.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Alwaysup: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Admiralty616:
APC should just give this guy one useless appointment so he can start to sing their praise. Shameless adult. Why can't he just learn from Musiliu Obanikoro and Omisore. FFK try respect your self and quietly enjoy "the wife of your youth" smiley

I sorry for you. Try respect ur old age. Buhari should start working, I pray God help him to carry out his promises.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Obiwiz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
naijanaso:

We make comments on NL based on hate or like and not based on facts. Did FFK not say the truth here?
My brother, ffk talk the plain truth but all these people wey buhari and him cohorts don use juju collect dia brains no go agree with truth because dia brains don die. But not to worry, acute hunger and starvation go awaken dia dead brains soon and dey will shamefully confess d truth.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by arabianights: 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
These Man is Gradually destroying this country the GEJ administration has suffered to build. Change is a SCAM. Naija shall be Great again

*........"GEJ ADMINISTRATION BUILT............................" hmmmmmmmm
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by bashydemy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
I swear this FFK guy stewpid, i just don't know how this useless man and his like take dey get mouth to talk..
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by jesussaves22: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
naijanaso:

We make comments on NL based on hate or like and not based on facts. Did FFK not say the truth here?
Don't mind stewpid people talking nonsense. He said the pure and bitter truth yet some foools will come and insult FFK.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Naijiant: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Khez: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
VeRy disturbing.....
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by DerideGull(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
The dude, Muhammadu Buhari, was not termed Daura Dumbass for nothing.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by DerideGull(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bevista:
On Shaking hands with women: The president does shake hands with women. The female ministers in question were the Muslim ones. In Islam, married women are not allowed to shake hands with other men, so the president was simply respecting the women, their husbands and their religion.

On the Chibok girls: The president promised and he has not delivered.

On N5,000 to unemployed graduates: The 2015 budget was already passed before May 29, so that cannot be implemented this year, as it would then be extra-budgetary expenditure. The government has said it categorically that the issue will be addressed in the 2016 budget. So give them the benefit of doubt till then.

On protection of human rights: Are alleged criminals going to now hide under human rights to avoid prosecution? There is no country in the world where people don't account for their actions.

On the issue of N18,000 minimum wage: Has the president said he wants to review it downwards? Is he not the same person who quickly packaged bailout for States to enable them pay salaries?

Per the bolded in red, the statement is more moronic than Daura Dumbass refusing to shake hand with female ministers while he shook hand with Queen Elizabeth II.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by blacq2009(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari doesn't wanna make shaking women a hobby.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by urpee28(m): 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
FFK. Why re u misleading people,PMB actually shake finance minister nd amina Muhammed buh didn't shake the rest cos of their religious beliefs
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Well to you FFK said the truth, but to me he is a cocaine sniffer. Case closed
EM I WAN ASK QUESTION

YOU DEY SUPPLY THE GUY THE S_BSTANCE
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
he is saying d truth . pride, ego cannot save buhari any longer for example d power sector was beta under jonathan
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
LoL.. This guy really needs a job badly. The unstable man keep saying one trash after another. Early in the morning, on a very busy day like Monday, this cocaine addict is already on twitter to throw tantrums at a person who don't care about your opinion neither did he give two _fucks about your wailing. FFK if you like wail from now till you kick the bucket, APC/buhari ain't giving you a slice of their victory. grin

Foolish cocaine sniffer.

Well is a good thing that buhari and APC are ignoring the _retard.

Show us your sensible father..... Mumu
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Bevista: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
DerideGull:
Per the bolded in red, the statement is more moronic than Daura Dumbass refusing to shake hand with female ministers while he shook hand with Queen Elizabeth II.
And you think hiding under a certain moniker in a faceless forum gives you the license to use derogatory terms on others. Or you think using such language validates your point and makes you appear more intelligent.

Piece of advice kid, learn how to advance your point without insulting others. Doing otherwise shows a child with inferiority complex who thinks deriding others will help lift his poor self esteem.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by millionaireman: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed

You just commented for commenting sake. And your fellow religious extremists thumb you up.

How could a president refuse to shake hands with women in his country, but shakes hands with a woman outside his country? How do you define hypocrisy and inferiority complex?
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bevista:
On Shaking hands with women: The president does shake hands with women. The female ministers in question were the Muslim ones. In Islam, married women are not allowed to shake hands with other men, so the president was simply respecting the women, their husbands and their religion.

On the Chibok girls: The president promised and he has not delivered.

On N5,000 to unemployed graduates: The 2015 budget was already passed before May 29, so that cannot be implemented this year, as it would then be extra-budgetary expenditure. The government has said it categorically that the issue will be addressed in the 2016 budget. So give them the benefit of doubt till then.

On protection of human rights: Are alleged criminals going to now hide under human rights to avoid prosecution? There is no country in the world where people don't account for their actions.

On the issue of N18,000 minimum wage: Has the president said he wants to review it downwards? Is he not the same person who quickly packaged bailout for States to enable them pay salaries?

Aha! I tot I wasn't going 2 read a sensible comment
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by nicolosam(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
FFK...u have spoken well. Buhari is a hypocrite and this is a further confirmation. I reserve my comments for now!
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by dapsonlou(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
This guy bring shame on us in my Village o. So when Baba Snob the Queen, who will explain to her that it's a religious thing?
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by ddeola: 2:28am On Dec 01, 2015
FFK is jobless and useless to himself. Nigerians are NOT interested in your thoughts. keep it to yourself
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by wink2015(m): 2:37am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Femi Fani Kayode you have corruption allegation still trailing you. In some countries, you should be in jail by now. Nigeria is a country of anything goes[/size]
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by M4gunners: 3:13am On Dec 01, 2015
Na una go tire o.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Ohluwakoded(m): 3:51am On Dec 01, 2015
[b][/b]BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki At 'Fifty' Film Premiere (Photo) / Youths Plan Nationwide Solidarity Rally In Favour Of Prof Osinbajo And Magu / Okowa Arrives Port Harcourt For PDP Governorship Screening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.