Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers (19630 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by sukkot: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
Some people are trying so HARD to remain relevant even when their mouth has a Sickness that cannot be cured
CASE CLOSED

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3134965_buhari2_jpeg0fec1bba729fb302b3d186e259dc8699

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by davidsonkuti: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
He is doing his job as d wailer general of nigeria dnt insult him on his self appointed job. Soyinka wailed n wailed wit all honesty abt various regimes in naija at a tym he was almost mad so ffk will do n get tired wit his bias n unfounded criticism
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Benwems(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Well to you FFK said the truth, but to me he is a cocaine sniffer. Case closed
The real cocaine sniffers who are tinubu and oshomole are saints to you. idiot
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by omogin(f): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
What did he say that is a lie? Buhari is a slowpoke running the largest economy in Africa aground
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by davidsonkuti: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
jascon1:
Am with him on this.

Sincerely, I don't believe in asslicking, am a strong voter for asswhooping.
We all got our own shortcomings, yes! But, what good is it a human if he can't express how he feels? Look is time we all realized, praises and worshipping leads us to no future. I enjoy constructive criticism which I think I see in his tweets. He never said a lie, he only compared words to actions.
In my point of view there goes a hypocrite who wouldn't shake hands with his black sisters, but gleefully with the Queen. A man of his word swallows his saliva, before letting his word out.
Many here are asslicking, but then ask yourselves, if there were no critics, how would a government be checked?
I encourage top ppl like FFK n Ben Bruce who are bold enuff to step out with big chests amidst wolves.
Let me ask u do u knw hw damaging it will b 4 him 2 turn down d handshake of d queen? Do u consider hw dat will affect d reputation of our dia con3? Hav u even considered wat will b d opinion of d international community on dis? I think he subscribes 2 d doctrin of necessity on dis one. So in my opinion buhari has jst jettison his beliefs 4 national interest. Is dat nt wat we wnt national interest first? I will also ask wat will our opinion b if our president should reject d handshake frm d queen? I believe ffk will still rant
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by lanre77(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
if FFK is high,its no news we all been seeing PMB shake women....yeye
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by lanre77(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
if FFK is high,its no news we all been seeing PMB shake women....yeye
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by shugaboy6102(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
naijanaso:

We make comments on NL based on hate or like and not based on facts. Did FFK not say the truth here?
God bless you brother. Some people are just annoyingly annoying that they can never reason.you call FFK a wailer but u can never attain his position
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by mahyowah(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
yea maybe. but let us be sincere here. Buhari shook Merkel of Germany & The Queen of England but refused to shake the female ministers of Nigeria. I'm sure you are not high on weed so pls give us the answer why?
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by fidtopade: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
The masses are his withness if he FFK is saying the truth. I decided not to augue base on political affiliation or sentiment.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by fidtopade: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
mahyowah:
yea maybe. but let us be sincere here. Buhari shook Merkel of Germany & The Queen of England but refused to shake the female ministers of Nigeria. I'm sure you are not high on weed so pls give us the answer why?
Those women you mentioned above, to him Buhari they are angels.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by ochoa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
That's what you call hypocrisy!
mind u those female ministers re moslems....so 'islamically' ts forbidden for them to shake mr presido....ask any hajia arnd u
ffk na mumu
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Elle277(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
How does he even get all this open secret information that he normally let out?... This man is boiling o!
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by tudeyzamani: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
well its obvious ur used to poverty.....wait re u nt dat girl that grinds pepper across the street
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Rallyman: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
I don't blame you joor it seems travelling is also ur hobby
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by LightofEarendil: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
When I started working on some internationally-supported development projects across several states in Nigeria, one of the things I had to learn is to know enough of the practices and culture of people I work with and respect their positions in this regard.
I remember shaking married Muslim women is one of them. It's quite embarrassing at times meeting people and offering handshake and watch them ignore it, albeit respectfully. But it shows that you did not do your homework well or you are inexperienced at that level.
Now I have learned when and to whom to offer an handshake and to whom not to offer.
I also know the signs to look for.
It is all about etiquette.
The situations sometimes will vary. I have had instance when a married Muslim who wears short hijab will not take an handshake from you but will take it from white foreigners in your delegate.
Should that be an issue - No, if you do not make it one. They too are trying to find a balance. They expect you as a fellow countryman to know and respect their position, while they make some exception for the foreign guests/visitors.
Some may not even take an handshake from anyone. But trust some of the foreigners too, they do their homework and would not try to offer an handshake once they know your practice.
FFK and others just raising dusts on this are the ones who need to learn this It is not everything that is politics.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Rallyman: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
LoL.. This guy really needs a job badly. The unstable man keep saying one trash after another. Early in the morning, on a very busy day like Monday, this cocaine addict is already on twitter to throw tantrums at a person who don't care about your opinion neither did he give two _fucks about your wailing. FFK if you like wail from now till you kick the bucket, APC/buhari ain't giving you a slice of their victory. grin

Foolish cocaine sniffer.

Well is a good thing that buhari and APC are ignoring the _retard.
lolzzzz people are different o because u voted for change that means we can't talk even when things are going wrong look @ u one of the lying liars
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Trulie(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
we are the cause of what has become of our nation by following our leaders sheepishly. that I voted buhari/apc doesn't mean I shouldn't ask question or criticise constructively if he err in any way. I may not like FFK but he is right on this one.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by martinsoche: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
this is foolishness of the highest order, meaning his female are not his worth or maybe just female but queen of England his goddess
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Trulie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
LightofEarendil:
When I started working on some internationally-supported development projects across several states in Nigeria, one of the things I had to learn is to know enough of the practices and culture of people I work with and respect their positions in this regard.
I remember shaking married Muslim women is one of them. It's quite embarrassing at times meeting people and offering handshake and watch them ignore it, albeit respectfully. But it shows that you did not do your homework well or you are inexperienced at that level.
Now I have learned when and to whom to offer an handshake and to whom not to offer.
The situations sometimes will vary. I have had instance when a married Muslim who wears short hijab will not take an handshake from you but will take it from white foreigners in your delegate.
Should that be an issue - No, if you do not make it one. They too are trying to find a balance. They expect you as a fellow countryman to know and respect their position, while they make some exception for the foreign guests/visitors.
Some may not even take an handshake from anyone. But trust some of the foreigners too, they do their homework and would not try to offer an handshake once they know your practice.
FFK and others just raising dusts on this are the ones who need to learn this It is not everything that is politics.

A better explanation than the lots I've read thus far.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by oleeee(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ahn Ahn

Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by AmazonKindle: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aminat508:
FFK is high on weed
endtime slave
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by CioAngels(f): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Long live the Queen Long live Buhari. Truth be told, ffk is right. We should stop wishing people death, we don't have the right to, but its Gods' when He wants it. Buhari can shake the Queen becos he is very safe to, but our women he is afraid becos of their jazzy nature, so female ministers don't bother about his hand shake before una go make am mumu..
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by ATERI(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
LightofEarendil:
I`m sorry, no-one is forcing anybody to do anything. The president himself described Nigeria as a secular State, so if he can`t shake Nigerians` hands he is not qualified to do that job. The Presidency is not the same as any other job you are doing
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Stbottle(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

i believe just lack the required sense to compprehend things.....what foolishness is this?....cant you just be neutral and think of the truth use your brain when someone is correcting you
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by refreshrate: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

So sniffing cocaine is the only defence you can put up?
Sorry please what school did you attend? Please note, I'm only asking a question. Possibly give an answer (if there's one) or be quiet but don't give responses that are illogical or insinuate insult.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by CioAngels(f): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Long live the Queen, Long live Buhari. Ffk don't blame buhari for not shaking hands with the women. He is safe with the Queen. Our women/ministers are too jazzy in nature. He is afraid of his brain been altered.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by kennycalls(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
all other mentioned by ffk are garbages except the hypocrisy in shaking the queen of england and refusing to shake our female ministers, that kinda religion is a fake.
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by Aminat508(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
orlando5:
Doesn't this guy eva shut up, the female ministers where Muslims, and I haven't seen a Muslim man shake the hands of. Muslim woman
Re: FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers by mart2k(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
That's what you call hypocrisy!
Hmmmm, I guess u got dos 'likes' just because uar a lady. If a guy made dsame comment, I bliv he won't get one quarter of wat u got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunny Ejiagwu Murdered (Ideato North, Imo APC Chairman) / Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.