Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past (9976 Views)

APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kingslly(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
barcaboi:
u are a joker....this same Lamido challenged ur hero GEJ when the north felt he wld terminate d gentleman agreement. ...this same Lamido had his sons investigated and he succumbed to GEJ pressure. ....now shd I google d link of Sambo; ex-VP, stating dat APC is a christian party? or shd I find the 1 GEJ said PDP is ijaw party?....choose 1 of dem or all.....
dont u ever quote me again if u knw ur brain is not up to speed. Can u tell me what offense Lamido committed and why nobody is charging him now? You are the type DAT gulps every nonsense you see online hookline and sinker without asking reasonable questions.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by prothelley(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lattop:
You said well but if I may ask...

How much are u paid

How much were you paid?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by nzeakor24(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I think the best to do is to form our own party,YOUTH PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT, that will take care of this messes.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by hollandis(f): 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
simpleseyi:
Has this fool cleared himself and his sons of allegation of looting they were charged. I think thievery runs in his family blood. He stole, his sons stole, definitely his father too must has stolen.

Why are Yoruba people full of curses ? Disrespect @ its peak
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kingslly(m): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
mideactive:
Can't u ppl b honest 4 once?we all knw Buhari's govt. Isn't getting it right presently,but we can still make a case 4 him cus of d time spent.16yrs is not enough2 giv us stable power n constant fuel 4 a pdp govt., but seven month should be enough 4 apc 2 fix it...I won't trade blames cus it's useless,but I think it'l be fear 2 giv Buhari @list 2yrs.I'm sure if he fails,d ppl 'll nt spare him n everyone dat sold 'em change..patience is important here.even if u'r part of d ppl advocating 4 Biafra dat dos not mean u should distroy what 'l be left of Nigeria,cus most igbos 'l stil remain in it even wen u get ur Biafra..

Oga I wrote my comment with all honesty,yeah I accept PDP started wrongly but there was some kind of change in GEJ's era. Voting in PMB and kicking GEJ out is like taking 3steps forward and 6 steps back. Am not against PMB because he is Fulani am against him because he is a tribalist. Tribalism should also be treated as corruption in Nigeria if we really want to grow as a nation.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Farnsworth: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingzizzy:
There is no difference between APC and PDP except name and logo.

Infact, Buhari is turning out to be more clueless than GEJ ever was

you're very right, however, I now believe that because the critisms of Nigerians was getting to GEJ and that he would have done better in his second term compared to now, because buhari doesn't even seem to care about nigerians lamentations, but just my guess!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by osazeeblue01: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
WHERE IS THE CHANGE?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Shakur86(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
lawyer:
The good news is that this is 6 months post elections and everyone is waking up from their slumber to realize that we are going to experience the worst 3 and a half years ever in Nigeria in terms of a looming recession and false promises that cannot be met without sinking Nigerian into further problems. I did not vote for Buhari and i am very proud of this single achievement because i wake up every morning smiling knowing that i did not vote to further impoverish Nigerians because of dense SAI BABA Chants without questioning the capacity of Buhari to improve the lives of Nigerians economically.

The last 6 months has shown Buhari has no plans for Nigeria other than to shout probe every day and arrest corrupt officials. That was his only selling point and he has no capacity to do any other thing. He is focusing only on the 20% Super rich that have stolen Nigeria's wealth and neglecting the remaining 80% of the hard working Nigerians that have school fees to pay, salaries to pay or earn, food to eat, rent to pay, medical bills, difficulty of importation of goods, scarcity of the dollar and a host of things affecting us.

He simply is bereft of ideas on how to move Nigeria forward other than the disciplinarian, tough talking and barking out orders style of leadership he was trained with and expects Nigerians to follow. Even as a self imposed petroleum Minister, he has proven to be very bad at the job and a complete disaster so what else is he good for?

6months down the line post May 29 can APC die hard Buhari fans tell us following:

1. What is Buhari's economic plan for Nigerians

2. What is Buhari's Educational Plan for Nigeria

3. What is Buhari's plan to the unemployed youths other than the fake 5k promise

4. What is Buharis plan for the entertainment sector? GEJ single handedly made Nollywood and entertainment the second highest foreign exchange earner after oil. So far so good, most of the entertainers i know are complaining badly post May 29

5. I have already seen his plan for the Light and Oil sector and it has been a Calamity so far. No need to flog a dead horse

6. What is his plan for construction, transportation, health and infrastructure for Nigeria?

7. What of his plans for Investments

8. What are his plans for the minority

9. Finally what are his plans for Democracy, freedom of speech and protecting the rights of citizens

The only person or group of people that would say Buhari is doing well are the hypocrities who would not admit Buhari has been a terrible Tragedy and gamble, die hard Northerners, Tinubu and his croonies who are enjoying juicy federal government posts and remitting money through their companies.

If after 6 months you tell me to wait for Next year or to wait for Ministers next year, then you are part of the problem. Remember Buhari promised to hit the ground running. Right now he is still lacing up his boots talk less of locating the race track to run. All of you that marketed Buhari and made him look like the messiah should all take responsibility for his catastrophe we are experiencing and please stop using its PDP'S Fault any more. You sound like a dull student blaming his pen for not passing his exams.

Now that the weekly FEC Meetings have been cancelled all that remains is to anoint Buhari Supreme Ruler and we know where we stand..

un sabi wail
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by lanre77(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
does lamido has d moral right to say dis,or whoever posted it has it...
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by BushidoBlue(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Shakur86:
un sabi wail

Seriously now I believe say some people na zombie... for example you

This guy just listed a couple of questions instead if answering na to say wail... no be your fault their brainwashing done reset your brain to zombie mode... idiat
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by idupaul: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
As far as am concerned ur party PDP had long divided this country along ethnic line
.. .

Keep blaming the PDP for everthing U hear? That's how PDP blamed the military until they achieved nothing in 16years
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Matty33(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lattop:

How much are u paid
Payment for doing what?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by bamipet01: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Buhari is not a magician! at least give him 2 years before you start complaninig
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bet me! In four years time this Apc-e rats will beg PDP to return back to power
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Matty33(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibe9ja:
Both PDP and APC are useless. They should be wiped away from the surface of the earth so that we can have a better Nigeria.
Remember that it is people that form these parties. All we need is attitudinal change and value re-orientation. Let us all be comited to the Nigerian project!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Chirokusko: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Shut up!!!!!, pay back what you stole first, before you say any nonsense. BARAWO
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Egabs(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingzizzy:
There is no difference between APC and PDP except name and logo.

Infact, Buhari is turning out to be more clueless than GEJ ever was
I only pity fr those who re expecting any positive change frm this dullard frm duara naija jst enter one chance big scarm Apc
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kayroy5(m): 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is he talking from Maximum prison?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by barcaboi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingslly:
dont u ever quote me again if u knw ur brain is not up to speed. Can u tell me what offense Lamido committed and why nobody is charging him now? You are the type DAT gulps every nonsense you see online hookline and sinker without asking reasonable questions.
no 1.. This same Lamido was investigated even under GEJ...is dat false? He has bn picked up with his sons b4 and tho he might go free if he's smart but d point is; he got arrested along wt Nyako....so u visit their houses 2 know d real news? bros u depend on what u read and hear; same as me...so what's ur point. ...no insults....political banter dey sweet.....no take am personal
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Ifebazz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lattop:

How much are u paid
'...were you paid?
But of course, he didn't need to be paid to say such blatant truth. Audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by mideactive: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
I believe Nigerians where just tired of d usual way of doin things,dat's y most ppl voted 4 pmb.since he has been given d mandate,it's left 4 hm 2 mess it up.4 now I don't care who he's working wit,all we need is result.I'm sure most Nigerians are nt comfortable with d situation of things(that includes me).but I believe he has been given his chance,it's left 4 him 2 mess up or make things right.moreover
Our politician created dis tribal war 4 political ggains,we still relate fine in our day 2 day activities as ordinary citizen..
kingslly:
Oga I wrote my comment with all honesty,yeah I accept PDP started wrongly but there was some kind of change in GEJ's era. Voting in PMB and kicking GEJ out is like taking 3steps forward and 6 steps back. Am not against PMB because he is Fulani am against him because he is a tribalist. Tribalism should also be treated as corruption in Nigeria if we really want to grow as a nation.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by solonazzy: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
alcmene:
My major concern is why Buhari shook hands with the Queen even when he refused doing so with his female ministers on the ground of religion and being shy?

Buhari claims to be shy around females but married Aisha at the age of 9 years.

Anyway tomorrow is December......

Any reported case of bokoharam killing henceforth will automatically be the figment of the reporter's imagination lipsrsealed
Nah.... Na inside womb u for say him marry her
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by macof(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
As far as am concerned ur party PDP had long divided this country along ethnic line
.. .
really? So no ethnic division during the military regimes?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Aroh48(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am tired of this zoo called Nigeria.Nothing is just working.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Ayatullah(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
LAMIDO: 'DEAD' MAN TALKING!
PDP years of corruption has made people lost every sense of shame, this is why Lamido has the gut to be talking.

His few days in Kuje prison with his children has not changed him.

I wish Lamido and children are Chinese, they could have been dead by now and their vital organs harvested for the needy living!
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by dadaabiodun: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oloriburuku ni Gbogbo yin both PDP and APC.you all don't have anytin gud for this country Apc dis Pdp dat you all shall never know any peace for what you are doing for the youth in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Free Biafra #1000 Naira In Circulation At Abuja / President Buhari Leaves For Chad, Saturday / 2023: Why We Want Amb. Uba Michael As Governor — Delta Youth Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.