Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past (9977 Views)

APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by massinola(m): 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
k
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
end time parties

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by arsetalks(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hypocrite. Was he not one of those who are accusing APC of being behind Boko haram?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by bellomohammedbb(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is Allah (god) word said that if this world come to end, u will see many test I will test you with hungry i will test u with poverty and war We have to bear it is word of Allah. Is not folt of PDP or APC.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kechywillz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
During Pdp time,things were aint hard as it is now,Apc wana turn this country upside down

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by ArikeAriyo(f): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
What is happening on nairaland seun . who dey hide post like this? I can't even see the viewers viewing this thread and others angry

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Abdbasit1: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let's play dis game together.

Lets see how clever u are : A rich man needs_______. A poor man has_______. If u eat_______u die and when u die u can take_______ with u! One word fits all 4 blank spaces! Its a seven letter word. What's the answer ?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Sodijan(m): 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Thing of past
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by nikz(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingslly:
I so like dis Man,he is one of the reasons I believed in PDP and GEJ's government. PDP was really trying to carry every Nigeria along no matter ur ethnic identity or whether u voted them or not but these ones that call themselves ApC are full of Tribalists and Regional Politicians,none of them has the interest of Nigeria at heart.
#truth
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by drberry(m): 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
EFCC never buy fuel to come for this man again.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by stanleyborix: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
The president Buhari is clueless and as a matter of fact,his brain have started fermentation process...Nigerians are the cause of their own misfortune...is dere no other party to vote for change rather than APC..abi KOWA party no join for politics?

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by nikz(f): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Because APC doesn't have the interest of nigerians at heart. There is nothing like one Nigeria! President cannot keep electing d hausa's into every available position and then u tell me it's one Nigeria naaaah.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by wristbangle: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibe9ja:
Both PDP and APC are useless. They should be wiped away from the surface of the earth so that we can have a better Nigeria.

Thank u sir

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by buchilino(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
ibe9ja:
Both PDP and APC are useless. They should be wiped away from the surface of the earth so that we can have a better Nigeria.

MY DEAR MAY GOD BLISS U, COS U R ONE OF D FEW WHO HAVE REFUSED 2 B DECEIVED BY THESE POLITICIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by wristbangle: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
People of Nigeria, I will suggest we vote for KOWA party for the coming election. APC and PDP are same useless people sad

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by wristbangle: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
This is in no way surprising. When half of the Angry Peoples Congress. Majority of the Association of Past Criminals are from PDP... So it's just old wine in new wine skin...

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

I keep telling people that they should not see APC as a better party becos the same set of miscreants we have in PDP defected to APC

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Passing by
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC SLD FEAR GOD
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by pharoah7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
True
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by valdes00(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
we all were shouting for change change..... now we r all in chains.....
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by klax(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Very evil indeed. The most evil and satanic party in the world.

APC = Association of Political Cultist.

Bloody liars.

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by barcaboi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
kingslly:
I so like dis Man,he is one of the reasons I believed in PDP and GEJ's government. PDP was really trying to carry every Nigeria along no matter ur ethnic identity or whether u voted them or not but these ones that call themselves ApC are full of Tribalists and Regional Politicians,none of them has the interest of Nigeria at heart.
u are a joker....this same Lamido challenged ur hero GEJ when the north felt he wld terminate d gentleman agreement. ...this same Lamido had his sons investigated and he succumbed to GEJ pressure. ....now shd I google d link of Sambo; ex-VP, stating dat APC is a christian party? or shd I find the 1 GEJ said PDP is ijaw party?....choose 1 of dem or all.....
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
mrvitalis:
As far as am concerned ur party PDP had long divided this country along ethnic line
.. .

True true.. but does that mean the issue should be ignored? it has now become another party's turn so everyone should let it go on and cry 4 years later?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
The problem is not PDP or APC. There are alot of defective structures that would make anybody not to get it right. We are just fooling ourselves that things are right.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by ipreach: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is just the morning
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by MDOLOFU: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wen I say PDP has no different to APC every body attack me. Where is d change u guys promise us?
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by mideactive: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Can't u ppl b honest 4 once?we all knw Buhari's govt. Isn't getting it right presently,but we can still make a case 4 him cus of d time spent.16yrs is not enough2 giv us stable power n constant fuel 4 a pdp govt., but seven month should be enough 4 apc 2 fix it...I won't trade blames cus it's useless,but I think it'l be fear 2 giv Buhari @list 2yrs.I'm sure if he fails,d ppl 'll nt spare him n everyone dat sold 'em change..patience is important here.even if u'r part of d ppl advocating 4 Biafra dat dos not mean u should distroy what 'l be left of Nigeria,cus most igbos 'l stil remain in it even wen u get ur Biafra..

kingslly:
I so
like dis Man,he is one of the reasons I believed in PDP and GEJ's government. PDP was really trying to carry every Nigerian along no matter ur ethnic identity or whether u voted them or not but these ones that call themselves ApC are full of Tribalists and Regional Politicians,none of them has the interest of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Louislewis: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
He said, “Everything PDP in the past is now with the present APC. PDP was throwing bombs, bombs are being thrown now, PDP was fuel shortage, there is fuel shortage now, PDP was killing Muslims, Muslims are being killed now, PDP was causing poverty and hunger, it is the same thing with the APC today . PDP was promoting ethnic politics, it is the same thing now with the APC.

[size=18pt]APC is multiplying them by 10 times (X10)[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks, Another Boko Haram – Senate / Our Goal Is To Unite Nigerians In A Mutually Beneficial Relationship – Buhari / FG Plans To Revive National Shipping Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.