Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! (5586 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You. / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by angelgirl1(f): 9:23pm On May 27, 2009
Without doing evil things like lying, cheating, etc, I would never cheat on my bf or lie to him.

But how can I get him to dump me w/o causing him any pain. To the point where he feels good after I am gone not sad?

You will probably want to know why I wish for my bf to dump me well I know that we truly love one another but I that we are incompatible and it is taking a toll on our relationship. I want to wipe the slate clean by having him dump me and then I will win him back again and the relationship will be brand new again.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 27, 2009
angelgirl1:

Without doing evil things like lying, cheating, etc, I would never cheat on my bf or lie to him.

But how can I get him to dump me w/o causing him any pain. To the point where he feels good after I am gone not sad?

You will probably want to know why I wish for my bf to dump me well I know that we truly love one another but I that we are incompatible and it is taking a toll on our relationship. I want to wipe the slate clean by having him dump me and then I will win him back again and the relationship will be brand new again.
I don't get it, why do you want to win him back when you stated that you are both incompatible, therefore, what's the point of breaking up in the first place?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by angelgirl1(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2009
ibkaye:

I don't get it, why do you want to win him back when you stated that you are both incompatible, therefore, what's the point of breaking up in the first place?

Phrased that wrong instead of incompatible it is rather bad timing for us to be together. He is just starting his career and I don't want anything to cause him anymore stress than he already deals with at work. Me and him being together is not good right now. But it will be good in the future. But if I dump him or take a break he will be sad. So it is best that he take a break from me on his own will. That way he will have less trouble with me out of his life and less stress able to focus on his career. And I can eventually waltz back into his life and our love will be new again.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 9:34pm On May 27, 2009
Is this your way of saying you wan to test the waters and then come back later?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by angelgirl1(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Is this your way of saying you wan to test the waters and then come back later?

nope he is the only guy for me. but if i stick around in this relationship i know that in a few months there won't be much love left between us, totally bad timing.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 27, 2009
angelgirl1:

Phrased that wrong instead of incompatible it is rather bad timing for us to be together. He is just starting his career and I don't want anything to cause him anymore stress than he already deals with at work. Me and him being together is not good right now. But it will be good in the future. But if I dump him or take a break he will be sad. So it is best that he take a break from me on his own will. That way he will have less trouble with me out of his life and less stress able to focus on his career. And I can eventually waltz back into his life and our love will be new again.
Oh I get what you mean smiley

But then, think about it this way, you stated you both love each other, therefore you're going to have to do something very DRASTIC for him to dump you. Also, with the stress you said he is receiving at work, wouldn't the split add to the stress rather than relieve him from it? Especially considering that he loves you.

If you don't mind me asking? How are you causing stress for him that is not allowing him to focus well at work?

During the time you have split if it does happen, what if he finds another girl during your absence and then it's too late for you to waltz back into his life?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2009
You want to dumpb him, but you want him to dump you instead so he can feel guilty and miserable for leaving you.
Dude hasn't complained that you are stressing him out, or that he can't handle having you in his life while he works.  You won't be the first nor will you be the last couples to start a career while in a relationship.

There is something up your sleeve that you are not confessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by angelgirl1(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2009
Basically I stress him out because when he gets home he is very tired and just wants to be off to himself. But he also feels guilty because he never really spends time with me anymore between work, commuting, and coming home relaxing (sleeping, etc, ). Basically I also am a little sad that I don't get much time with him. But even more so it makes him feel bad about himself that he doesn't have time to spend with me. Maybe if I was out of the picture for a while it would be better for the both of us. I love him though.

It sounds evil but I don't want to do anything to hurt him. I was just wondering if there was a way to get him to be annoyed by me maybe to the point that he would dump me or want to take a break but that way since he is annoyed he won't be sad that I am gone but relieved. Does that make sense?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 27, 2009
angelgirl1:

Basically I stress him out because when he gets home he is very tired and just wants to be off to himself. But he also feels guilty because he never really spends time with me anymore between work, commuting, and coming home relaxing (sleeping, etc, ). Basically I also am a little sad that I don't get much time with him. But even more so it makes him feel bad about himself that he doesn't have time to spend with me. Maybe if I was out of the picture for a while it would be better for the both of us. I love him though.

It sounds evil but I don't want to do anything to hurt him. I was just wondering if there was a way to get him to be annoyed by me maybe to the point that he would dump me or want to take a break but that way since he is annoyed he won't be sad that I am gone but relieved. Does that make sense?
So it's all about spending time together, have you discussed this with him? smiley
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by StrStruck(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2009
I think you're confused. You keep contradicting yourself. You need to sit and think about what you really want.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 9:56pm On May 27, 2009
Apart from that.  Doesn't dumping him automatically defeat the purpose of actually spending time together, since you would most likely not see as much of him when you break up?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

Apart from that.  Doesn't dumping him automatically defeat the purpose of actually spending time together, since you would most likely not see as much of him when you break up?
Exactement.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oreofemi(f): 10:04pm On May 27, 2009
fake up a relationship and let him meet you ontop of another man, ogbon o le tan laye ka wa lo si orun.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:06pm On May 27, 2009
oreofemi:

fake up a relationship and let him meet you ontop of another man, ogbon o le tan laye ka wa lo si orun.
You better grow the forkk up before some little boy knocks you up and ruins your life. I hope you are smarter than this cyber stupidity of yours.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oreofemi(f): 10:09pm On May 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

You better grow the forkk up before some little boy knocks you up and ruins your life. I hope you are smarter than this cyber stupidity of yours.

are you ok, is she not asking for ideas, what is ur own, it looks like u need medicine for u to stop cursing, pls dont swear me u know me before
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:12pm On May 27, 2009
oreofemi:

are you ok, is she not asking for ideas, what is ur own, it looks like u need medicine for u to stop cursing, pls dont swear me u know me before
what?
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by angelgirl1(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

What I was trying to accomplish was to relieve him the guilt of not having the time to spend. But I guess there is no solution but to stick with him even in this hard time.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oreofemi(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2009
what is what? must you curse everybody u see, u really need to control it
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2009
oreofemi:

what is what? must you curse everybody u see, u really need to control it

I beg your pardon?

Go and suck your thumb.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by yme1(f): 10:17pm On May 27, 2009
@poster
dearie if you wanna dump him know it is for good
dont make the mistake of allowing him dump u so you could start all over again
if you two cant make the relationship work now
there is no way you can make it work when you start all over again
i think you both need to sit down and talk
so you guys can sort whatever problems you have once and for all undecided
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:19pm On May 27, 2009
angelgirl1:

What I was trying to accomplish was to relieve him the guilt of not having the time to spend. But I guess there is no solution but to stick with him even in this hard time.
Don't you think he would feel guilty for breaking your heart?  And if you have a heart you should feel even worse for tricking him into breaking up with you.

Strong couples find ways to work through the lows when the going gets tough.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oreofemi(f): 10:21pm On May 27, 2009
which pardon are u begging for, are u sure u are ok? who should suck their thumb, i am sure u have a problem.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2009
oreofemi:

which pardon are u begging for, are u sure u are ok? who should suck their thumb, i am sure u have a problem.
Oh really? Explain
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Secretz(f): 10:22pm On May 27, 2009
y me:

@poster
dearie if you wanna dump him know it is for good
dont make the mistake of allowing him dump u so you could start all over again
if you two cant make the relationship work now
there is no way you can make it work when you start all over again
i think you both need to sit down and talk
so you guys can sort whatever problems you have once and for all undecided

Gbam.  grin

C2H5OH:

Don't you think he would feel guilty for breaking your heart?  And if you have a heart you should feel even worse for tricking him into breaking up with you.

Strong couples find ways to work through the lows when the going gets tough.

abi o!

@ Poster, what happens if he dumps you and your plan for him to come and 'beg' you back fails?   undecided
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:25pm On May 27, 2009
Secretz:

@ Poster, what happens if he dumps you and your plan for him to come and 'beg' you back fails? undecided
And it will surely fail after she tries oreofemi's "idea" . What a wise rat.
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by Secretz(f): 10:27pm On May 27, 2009
C2H5OH:

And it will surely fail after she tries oreofemi's "idea" . What a wise rat.

lol. Don't mind that one. grin
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by oreofemi(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2009
at least am a wise rat, what are you a dumb tiger
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by C2H5OH(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2009
lol funny grin
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by omoyoruba1(m): 12:36am On May 28, 2009
This poster's ori ti gba ogiri,

Infact ori ti gbale,   grin
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by sistawoman: 12:53am On May 28, 2009
please tell me yall ages
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:29am On May 28, 2009
Re: How To Get A Guy To Dump You Please Help! by 190: 2:35am On May 28, 2009
if u want a guy 2 dump u
its the easiest tin on earth and in the universal

here it is
after se/x tell him he aint 1 bit gud in bed
and watch him flee 4rm u like a disease! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding It Difficult To Fall In Luv Again..... / Girls Wahala / Do You Sleep Unclad At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.