Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? (410 Views)

I Produced More Billionaires Than Any Nigerian President  Dead Or Alive – GEJ / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by Domaro: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
in the past administration of OBJ and GEJ people, people gave our number one men names which they thought was appropriate. Gej received more of that title because of his valuelessness. Now that power has changed, names and titles are already dropping. Names such as DULLARD, BUBU, JUNKETER, ETC.
but I thought I have the more appropriate name for our dear duala herdsman. if you all can concur with me, this c'n'c is more like old woman than younger Lady type Gej was. therefore I preferred to call him President MAMA MMADU BU GARRI.
If you have different view, do let us know before the name awarding date.
Re: Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by Vince77(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
The defenders r coming for ur head.
Re: Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by aresa: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Who cares what you call anybody?

Calling anybody name go put bread in your table?

It's your own personal palava and headache.

Jobless losers..

1 Like

Re: Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by ubah84(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
ignore d wailers
Re: Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by Farnsworth: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
its a free world... you can call anybody any name you which... example in UK people called Fmr Prime Minister "Margaret Thatcher" a Witch... the was even a party during her dead with the song "Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead". freedom of speech grantee's, you can speak you mind!
Re: Is This Name Appropriate For The Nigerian President? by Nature8(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
Domaro:
in the past administration of OBJ and GEJ people, people gave our number one men names which they thought was appropriate. Gej received more of that title because of his valuelessness. Now that power has changed, names and titles are already dropping. Names such as DULLARD, BUBU, JUNKETER, ETC.
but I thought I have the more appropriate name for our dear duala herdsman. if you all can concur with me, this c'n'c is more like old woman than younger Lady type Gej was. therefore I preferred to call him President MAMA MMADU BU GARRI.
If you have different view, do let us know before the name awarding date.

Lol.. grin

(1) (Reply)

a careless government imposing a state of emergency / / Goodluck To Buhari's Probes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.