Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Pls Help Me....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me....... (1464 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me....... by annycase5(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Am very confused and afraid right now. Yesterday morning I started getting loads of messages on whatsapp ,without wasting much time I opened it and and i started replying. To my utter dismay they were all guys and they keep saying "you just sent me your number on eskimi, you said your price is 5k for short time, isn't it negotiable?" e tc

It's been 4 years I opened an account on eskimi and ever since I never chatted on it again cos I find it very boring . I later asked one of the guys to send me the username of the person sending them messages. He sent it I logged on to eskimi searched the name and I saw it my number was on display in fact I saw most of my recent pictures there. My location and address was even stated.

Am very confused right now. We all know how social media is. My parents or anyone close to me can see it and that means am in trouble. I need your advice on how I can block that account. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Deactivate account or change ur details
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
commitcrime:
Deactivate account or change ur details
bros u dont get, the spammer has her pictures.. He may hav havked into her account or smth... Her pics is d most important thing...
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
L
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Ginaz(f): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
just use the phone to hit the ground. jagaban! ! !

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me....... by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
I can't even remember my username and password on eskimi anymore, it's been years since i chatted on eskimi
Re: Pls Help Me....... by IamLEGEND1: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
am I the only one here who doesn't give a fūck about eskimi & Has never opened an account?
Re: Pls Help Me....... by tpiadotcom: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
caveat emptor o.

i dont even know what eskimi is.

https://www.nairaland.com/2622501/caveat-emptor
Re: Pls Help Me....... by tpiadotcom: 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
bros u dont get, the spammer has her pictures.. He may hav havked into her account or smth... Her pics is d most important thing...

he could get the pictures from facebook or google.

of course the op is running a test scenario here.
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
tpiadotcom:

he could get the pictures from facebook or google.

of course the op is running a test scenario here.
alright...

Btw, some troll is beginin to like u cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me....... by tpiah99: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
alright...

Btw, some troll is beginin to like u cheesy

really, who?

you sound relieved or is it envious.

anyway, it was me liking myself via an alternate moniker. Nothing trollish there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me....... by Cutehector(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
tpiah99:

really, who?

you sound relieved or is it envious.

anyway, it was me liking myself via an alternate moniker. Nothing trollish there.
laugh my ass out.. Envious u say... Oh so dats d new trend... No wonder. grin.. A girl can not hav so many monikers on niaraland...
Re: Pls Help Me....... by tpiah99: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
i know that thread will make many people do a double take and wonder if they are seeing correctly.

you go fear evils.
Re: Pls Help Me....... by jackpot(f): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
tpia, you a lady or a guy?
Re: Pls Help Me....... by obiorathesubtle: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
am I the only one here who doesn't give a fūck about eskimi & Has never opened an account?
naaa, you're not alone. I thought the site was for pervs, so I didn't bother.
Re: Pls Help Me....... by obiorathesubtle: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
It's the government, the government has been monitoring you, now they're in the next phase of the espionage.

This message will self destruct in 5.... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1.....

Poooooof!
Re: Pls Help Me....... by pxdaniel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
@op, I deeply sympathize with you. It's obvious that someone is trying hard to hurt you. Try to figure out if you offended someone recently and reach out to the person. I'll suggest you send the person a message on eskimi and try to find out who he is. I don't know how the site works but I'm sure there must be a way you can reach out to an administrator and report what is going on. Meanwhile, you should find out where this person is getting your pictures from and that could give you an idea of who he is. I suggest that you should enable only your friends to be able to view your pictures on facebook and other security measures you can think of. If the person still posts your recent pictures after this then you would know that he is your friend on facebook.
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Monalisa185(f): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
it's always someone that knows you in and out that would end up killing you....deactivate the account asap...
Re: Pls Help Me....... by flokii: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
@OP did you end a relationship or got into a fight with someone?

cos this is pure wickedness... like someone is set out to destroy you

m afraid right now you're in danger cos someone might be stalking you already

sites like eskimi are full of perverts, mental patients, ex-convicts, ritualists etc. etc.

that's why I dnt buy d idea of posting pictures, contact details online... xpecially ladies

I really feel so sorry... talk to a counsellor or security operatives
Re: Pls Help Me....... by itstpia8: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
now I have to check eskimi to see if somebody stole my pictures from facebook, my computer or google (or obtained them from somebody) and used them for whatever purpose there.

Gosh, this is so annoying!!!!!!!!!

How can someone just be minding their own business and people will be constantly looking for ways to steal their info, mess up their life and just let out their bitterness, envy and misery on the person as if he or she is the one responsible for their mental state?
Re: Pls Help Me....... by Sunnypar(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2016
Op, check yourself very well. I just found out your name is Ann from explicit connection.... You know what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here If You Need Advise On Issues Of Love, Marriage Or Sex / Nairalanders Help / Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.