Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! (700 Views)

Rate My Pre - Wedding Pics. Pls No Bashing / No Bashing Just Advice / Idea on Proposal Needed Pls, No Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Gentlebabs(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
More than 80 million people suffer from chronichalitosis, or bad breath. In most cases it originates from the gums and tongue. The odor is caused by wastes from bacteria in the mouth, the decay of food particles, other debris in your mouth and poor oral hygiene.

Now, how do you tell a fine girl she's got HALITOSIS without bashing her ego, all in a bid to help her fight and defeat this disgraceful situation?
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Bernoulli01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
If you truly love each other telling her will not be difficult.
The way out is just humbly tell her that "my love sincerely speaking I think you breath is bad and maybe WE should find a way of helping you" bet me she will appreciate you for your boldness in telling her

1 Like

Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Cutehector(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chei tell a girl she has bad breath, she will neva talk to u again cheesy.. If she see u for road, she go throway face grin

1 Like

Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Gentlebabs(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bernoulli01:
If you truly love each other telling her will not be difficult.
The way out is just humbly tell her that "my love sincerely speaking I think you breath is bad and maybe WE should find a way of helping you" bet me she will appreciate you for your boldness in telling her
She is actually a colleague, very pretty.
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Monalisa185(f): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
She knows she has it man, so don't count the nine toed man toes for him.
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by sultaan(m): 5:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Have her rinse with hydrogen peroxide twice a day
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by NinaNigeria(f): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Invite out for a drink and humbly tell her. Make u her understand dat u care and r nt picking on her
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by mizquote(f): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2015
I won't tell them.
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by ojadetayo(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2015
Calm her down and tell her in a calm way. It is possible she herself know.
Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by judey1992(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2015
just carry the girl to one cool place. then in gordon's voice tell am "o baby!!! ur mouth dey smell oooo"

1 Like

Re: Advice On Halitosis - No Bashing Pls! by Gentlebabs(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2015
I guess majority tilts towards telling her to help her, instead of keeping mute. But wait a sec. don't you guys really think she should know?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Ladies & Gents, Which Is Sweeter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.