Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,147 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? (698 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / What Makes A Man Romantic To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 20, 2015
A romantic guy/girl is one who shows affection to his/her spouse.It could be by complimenting her new hair,dress and telling her how beautiful/handsome she/he is.It can even be presenting flowers to your spouse.However,these traits are uncommon to nigeria girls.If a guy doesn't take his gf to an eatery or he doesn't give her money,i don't mean 3k a month.Like #10 to 50k,she will not see him as being romantic.I was dating one girl before.Each time i compliment her new hair or her dress,she would squeezed her face like someone who lick lime orange.Maybe i wasnt the one who gave her money for those things.There was a day i just asked her to hangout with me in a popular fastfood joint,She just smile and said"you are so romantic "That was the first day she could smile at me.Moreso,nigerian ladies hardly accept flowers which is a true symbol of love.
So ladies,is it until a guy give you money or take you on an expensive dates before you will call him a romantic guy?
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2015
No.
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Is this question coming from an experienced guy or a learner?
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by vizkiz: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2015
continue giving them money and taking them out just because you wanna be seen as romantic you hear. Na until then milk you dry you go get sense undecided
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Is this question coming from an experienced guy or a learner?
It doesn't matter his experience.
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2015
Love Machine:
It doesn't matter his experience.
ok
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by ivyT(f): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
You asked a question and answered it urself,so wetin remain?
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Spanner4(m): 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Romantic my foot! Gerrara hia any lady dat said am not romantic becoz I don't take her out. Rawbish, nonsensical nonsense,foolishical foolish!
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Watch and learn from Men.
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by RexKexMilann: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2015
Well, There's nothing romantic in spending money on A Girl NOR is there Anything Romantic in "Expensive Dates"undecided.

Romance has NOTHING to do with Spending, Little to do with Giving BUT MORE to do with Sharing ... To share stuffs Unseen, Stuffs that cannot be Bought, & Stuffs that will Remain even After the Money is Gone .... Romance, Like "True Love" Only has to do with "Feelings"cheesy.
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2015
ivyT:
You asked a question and answered it urself,so wetin remain?
I want to hear from the horses mouth.
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:58am On Dec 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 20, 2015
This.
Perfection.

1 Like

Re: Ladies:How Do You Want Him To Be Romantic To You? by Emac34: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
vizkiz:
continue giving them money and taking them out just because you wanna be seen as romantic you hear. Na until then milk you dry you go get sense undecided
Is like the OP dnt know our home ladies
Suck u dry nd move on

(1) (Reply)

Bimpe D Crazy hoe Episode 1. / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Don't Want To Keep The Pregnancy For Me / Thank You Nairaland And Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.