Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis (19486 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / My Erected Pennis(graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
TrapLORD:
I became twice the man you will NEVER be, with that same level of education. Quote me when you've gat something meaningful to say. You worthless twerp!
KIKIKIKIKI E PAIN AM!! A MAN THAT THINKS POLITICS IS A POLITICIAN, HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT DUMBEEE
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by TrapLORD(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
ssoftapple:
KIKIKIKIKI E PAIN AM!! A MAN THAT THINKS POLITICS IS A POLITICIAN, HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT DUMBEEE
I won't waste my time replying a secondary school drop out. Keep disgracing yourself everywhere. OLODO!
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by ebukaddon: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
kendrick9:
Op is jobless
ah swear
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
TrapLORD:
I won't waste my time replying a secondary school drop out. Keep disgracing yourself everywhere. OLODO!
E PAIN AM O!! I SAID I WILL START MY POLITICS AND U SAID IM A POLITICIAN, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGA U FALL MY HAND
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Tundeiab(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
TrapLORD:
I became twice the man you will NEVER be, with that same level of education. Quote me when you've gat something meaningful to say. You worthless twerp!
Easy on the kid man!!! We are all here to have fan, right?
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by kilokeys(m): 1:37am On Dec 01, 2015
> grin in reality girls love big thingz once in awhile..

Who enjoys something smashing at her cervix, destroying her urethra every time?

Sometimes they just want is easy, slow and moderate
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2015
Crap! Can't even remember what the topic about....got distracted watching two guys yabbin.....super hilarious these ones. grin

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Jazzlite: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2015
TrapLORD:
That awkward moment when the OP has a peniss the size of a piece of chalk.
Twale o you pursue the Op till he deactivated his account.... Aaye o!

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Gydion(m): 6:06am On Dec 01, 2015
This man wan sell drug ni
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by lollarj(f): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mo pou

Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by lollarj(f): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
That's the secret

Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by john8998: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Though lots of men want their penis size to be big because they have a misconception that "Bigger is Better". But I don't think so because bigger can make you happy but not your partner. However, everything has a pros and cons so bigger penis size aslo has some advantages as well as disadvantages.
Some benefits of big penis size are:

• You will feel the existence of penis
• Helps to do penis moves such as a wristwatch
• Men will have more confident to satisfy a partner
• Some sex positions look impossible which can be easily performed with a long penis. Having a long penis can make any sex position to perform better

For further details, you must visit: Advantages of Having A Normal Penis
Re: Benefits Of Having A Big Pennis by Achorise: 10:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
3. Huge Confidence Booster. So here you are, impressing your girlfriend with better sex, attracting females, and causing sudden admiration from males. You can see more than obviously that this will have a huge effect on your confidence levels. You are suddenly gaining respect and admiration in all directions. Strong confidence levels are key in succeeding in life and love, and larger penis size can definitely contribute to those goals.
4. More MouthAction. Not only will you be pleasing your girlfriend more, but YOU will be receiving much more pleasure through the receiving of MouthAction much more often. Myself and others have noticed the sudden increase in oral pleasures after size has increased. Girlfriends love the new size, both as a visual stimulation and also because they know they are being pleased with it, and want to return the favor in the most pleasurable ways possible!
please how do you make it bigger.I need help on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationships / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.