Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (46423 Views)

2018/2019 UNILORIN POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (admission) / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Harzan(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
ffrreeee:
very important pls

Hi all,
Sorry, had to rest and take mind off d test o jareeee.

To sit for the exam, they ask of 3 things.
1) The evidence of payment, the bank Teller and somw collect cash from venue..... Like that's the most important to them seff.
2) Your identity card... Any ID, voter's card, drivers license or office ID. All were accepted.
3) The print out of your app form. Black n white yaff do ooh, buh am not stopping you from printing coloured.
4) CARRY GOD JOIN BODY! shocked

Good nyt.

@ffrreeee:
They started this common entrance thing grin or what should I call it just last year for all departments.
So, its just a year PQ available for all concerned dept. Either Nursing oooh, or Doctor'ing' grin
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 7:47am On Dec 10, 2015
Harzan:

Hi all,

1) The evidence of payment, the bank Teller and somw collect cash from venue..... Like that's the most important to them seff.
2) Your identity card... Any ID, voter's card, drivers license or office ID. All were accepted.
3) The print out of your app form. Black n white yaff do ooh, buh am not stopping you from printing coloured.

Good nyt.

@ffrreeee:
They started this common entrance thing grin or what should I call it just last year for all departments.
So, its just a year PQ available for all concerned dept. Either Nursing oooh, or Doctor'ing' grin
thank you so much
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by MazadoGoodman: 9:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Harzan:

Hi all,

Good nyt.

@ffrreeee:

God bless you, guy. I go just go Internet and explore for undergraduate course materials. And, I'll trust the rest to divine Providence.
Success to one and all, as God wills it.
Thanks, again.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
ffrreeee:
thank you so much
You should be on your way to zaria by now
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2015
Harzan:

Hi all,

Good nyt.

@ffrreeee:
Thank you for the Info Bro.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Harzan(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hi all,
Thank U for the prayers/wishes.
Wishing the best in ur test as well.
Good luck!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2015
coolhamid:
You should be on your way to zaria by now
I'm now in Zaria. What about you?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
ffrreeee:
Am in zaria too
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2015
coolhamid:
Am in zaria too
Good. Hope you've paid and gotten the PQ. I just learnt nursing dept didn't release PQ last year. So, no PQ for applicants in nursing dept.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just got an email invite from one elijah about microbiology departmental exam. It was dated 7th of December. Please anyone with past question should hook a sistah up. Oluwa is involved.my email is iduda4real@gmail.com
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Harzan(m): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
ffrreeee:

coolhamid:
Am in zaria too

Good luck guys.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by moneyurch(m): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2015
iduda:
Just got an email invite from one elijah about microbiology departmental exam. It was dated 7th of December. Please anyone with past question should hook a sistah up. Oluwa is involved.my email is iduda4real@gmail.com
pls if u are able to get one pls let me know, for i need them too
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
ffrreeee:
Good. Hope you've paid and gotten the PQ. I just learnt nursing dept didn't release PQ last year. So, no PQ for applicants in nursing dept.
I have paid the 5k, I was also told that this is the first screening test to be written by statistics applicants.
So nothing like PQ for me also. let's just hope for best.
In other news, I was able to meet Maldox ( Thank God for this thread).
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 7:51am On Dec 12, 2015
Harzan:

Good luck guys.
Thanks bro
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by egubere: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2015
Good Morning Guys, am on my way to zaria now, pls watz d 411 Any MBA student on dis thread??
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Harzan:

Good luck guys.
thank you sooooo much. Really appreciate
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Exams done. CBT, 60mins, 60questions. Over 1000 applicants, and they wanna choose 10. Wishing us all the best by God's grace.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by coolhamid(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2015
ffrreeee:
Exams done. CBT, 60mins, 60questions. Over 1000 applicants, and they wanna choose 10. Wishing us all the best by God's grace.
Mine was 6 theoretical questions. Ranging from first year to final year. I did my best and I left the rest in the hands of God. Wishing everyone of us all the best.

But. choosing 10 out of 1000 applicants ? That's wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
coolhamid:
Mine was 6 theoretical questions. Ranging from first year to final year. I did my best and I left the rest in the hands of God. Wishing everyone of us all the best.

But. choosing 10 out of 1000 applicants ? That's wickedness of the highest order.
Are you serious? Nawa o. All the best sha
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
coolhamid:

Yes o. We were more than a thousand, and they wanna choose 10. They asked questions from all aspects of my course, ranging from 100L to 500L
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by scarr: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
Guess i was a lil late for the registration, please does anyone know when the form would be up for sale again?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by MazadoGoodman: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
By God's grace, I'm already in ABU and settling down for my test tomorrow. Anyone for Theatre Arts...?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pls do ABU accept d combination of Neco nd Waec for masters?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
MazadoGoodman:
By God's grace, I'm already in ABU and settling down for my test tomorrow. Anyone for Theatre Arts...?
Wishin u success.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by maldox(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
coolhamid:
I have paid the 5k, I was also told that this is the first screening test to be written by statistics applicants.
So nothing like PQ for me also. let's just hope for best.
In other news, I was able to meet Maldox ( Thank God for this thread).

Yea bro, nice meeting with you.
Hope your journey back to Lagos was smooth, success to all of us.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2015
MazadoGoodman:
All the best
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2015
esoboy875:
Pls do ABU accept d combination of Neco nd Waec for masters?
Not so sure. But they should
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by esoboy875(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2015
ffrreeee:
Not so sure. But they should
Tnks
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by profsho1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
Aftermath of our exam,let's discuss something more important (I.e admission). I heard dat VC instructed all d dept to finalise their admission/list b4 Xmas

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by MazadoGoodman: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jos on my mind! A hearty thanks for the best wishes, y'all. Finally done with the qualifying exam. Made up of two sections: section 1 - essay writing; section 2 - fill in the blanks. Nothing from undergraduate days; more of current affairs and knowledge of course applied for.
As observed earlier on, they were more interested in the registration fee. They didn't check or ask for anything since it won't be their lost.
Thanks for the prayers.
Cc: esoboy875, ffrreeee
Re: Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by ffrreeee(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
profsho1:
Aftermath of our exam,let's discuss something more important (I.e admission).
I heard dat VC instructed all d dept to finalise their admission/list b4 Xmas
Heard our own results will be out today. Dunno how true that is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Mmesoma Ejikeme Gets Scholarship Sponsorship To The UK From Bitcoin Chief / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos) / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.