Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy (6796 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
The relationship isn't up to a month yet, just asked her out three weeks ago and she accepted an a week later she agreed to pay me a visit so I then took her to a guest house and I smooched and made love with her and last Sunday she came again and we still ended up making love..
She said I should promise not to leave her and I complied to the affirmative..
On Monday I saw her with a male colleague of hers in her workplace walking together on the main road and I grew jealous and out of sheer jealousy I got angry and removed my sim card and broke it... Now she doesn't have any means of communicating with me for four days now, and she doesn't know my house nor my workplace and she hasn't heard from me neither does she have any clue as to why I've dumped her..
Now the relationship is over.
I'm I being wicked

1 Like

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by yomi007k(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin

Ur not wicked yet until u break ur phone too....

GOODLUCK

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Borbrisky: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Get your creams at affordable prices

6 Likes

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
yomi007k:
grin

Ur not wicked yet until u break ur phone too....

GOODLUCK
matured comments pls. I don't need under 23 in this thread
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wow
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Borbrisky:
Get your creams at affordable prices
how much is Vaseline?
I want buy am give AmuEwu
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by yomi007k(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
matured comments pls.
I don't need under 23 in this thread

Oh sorry I tot it was a football match...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by hefelove(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
ur moniker fit u

5 Likes

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by ekwuzzy17(m): 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hmmmm dis is really amazing
Just that u re kind of stupid
break ur fone join nah
Let's call u a real man

2 Likes

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by EmperorKross(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Avoid making such promises to ladies, forever is a very long time, except Ofcourse you are married to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by delishpot: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
The relationship isn't up to a month yet, just asked her out three weeks ago and she accepted an a week later she agreed to pay me a visit so I then took her to a guest house and I smooched and made love with her and last Sunday she came again and we still ended up making love..
She said I should promise not to leave her and I complied to the affirmative..
On Monday I saw her with a male colleague of hers in her workplace walking together on the main road and I grew jealous and out of sheer jealousy I got angry and removed my sim card and broke it... Now she doesn't have any means of communicating with me for four days now, and she doesn't know my house nor my workplace and she hasn't heard from me neither does she have any clue as to why I've dumped her..
Now the relationship is over.
I'm I being wicked

Change user name and all will be well with you henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
ekwuzzy17:
Hmmmm dis is really amazing
Just that u re kind of stupid
break ur fone join nah
Let's call u a real man
I've got issues with jealousy...
I've lost countless of girls because of my jealous life..
I don't like it when I see my girl with a male except her brother, even though it's her cousin she should try as much as possible to stay away from him
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by IamISRAEL(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Wow
ANIKER!
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:

ANIKER!
Israelite tongue tongue
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:

Change user name and all will be well with you henceforth.
leave my moniker out of this and focus on the o.p..
Do you think what I did was right? Would she be saddened or emotionally torn by my drastic action??
Lastly is there some kinda consequence or punishment that'll follow me??
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by heffem(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
u took her to a hotel just cos u still live with ur parents, right? u broke ur SIM card cos if u dont have responsibilities like living alone, paying bills. bla bla bla, I'm sure u won't tamper with ur line if u have directions. try and get a life rather than disturbing nairalanders......we all have things to think about

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by IamISRAEL(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Israelite tongue tongue

Been an Israeli means God has given you the power to conquer and receive whatever you ask.

I have not come with 5B pencil but with a lip sealed by your beauty, infact, I come in peace.

How are you?
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Been an Israeli means God has given you the power to conquer and receive whatever you ask.

I have not come with 5B pencil but with a lip sealed by your beauty, infact, I come in peace.

How are you?
Lols am fine, you're doing good right? Thanks btw
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:
[s]

How are you? [/s]
thunder go strike you and that Aniker toto if Una no vamoose commot for this thread..
Na here una want come derail abi?
Bunch of dimwitted psychopaths
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by delishpot: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
leave my moniker out of this and focus on the o.p..
Do you think what I did was right? Would she be saddened or emotionally torn by my drastic action??
Lastly is there some kinda consequence or punishment that'll follow me??

It will follow you even beyond this case. That name dey follow you. Change it to wiseyorubaprince or wiseyorubaasset and maybe you will make better decisions in life. I choose not to answer ya other question. If you see consequence, then tell her sorry.

1 Like

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thunder go strike you and that Aniker toto if Una no vamoose commot for this thread..
Na here una want come derail abi?
Bunch of dimwitted psychopaths
Hey that was rude sad
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Fernandowski(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
you don't trust her and u acted childishly too

just walking with a work colleague and you got jealous immediately?? Fuckkkkking serious??

bro, go welcome back your sim card and fabricate a story to tell her

don't ever try dating someone you know u can't trust a bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by AmuEwu: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
how much is Vaseline?
I want buy am give AmuEwu

AmuEwu does not need Vaseline.
He uses saliva, gel, or oil
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
delishpot:
[s]

It will follow you even beyond this case. That name dey follow you. Change it to wiseyorubaprince or wiseyorubaasset and maybe you will make better decisions in life. I choose not to answer ya other question. If you see consequence, then tell her sorry.[/s]
since your comment is as useless as the P in Psychology then I'd advise you get the fucck out of this thread..
Ode
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by IamISRAEL(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Lols am fine, you're doing good right? Thanks btw
Perfectly well!
even if I wasn't, mere seeing your dp could have changed my bad to good.

Your signature though, you mind expatiating more about it?

1 Like

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by StupidYorubaFool: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
AmuEwu:

AmuEwu does not need Vaseline. He uses saliva, gel, or oil
me i don break up with my girlfriend.. I want do soapie
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by delishpot: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
since your comment is as useless as the P in Psychology then I'd advise you get the fucck out of this thread..
Ode

Hahahaha, I will not vex. After all you call yourself StupidYorubaFool what more should I expect from you but to behave like a stupid fool? Na your by own hand you take write am. When stupid and fool join hand eat guguru on top person head, even river Jordan water will not wash it away. Make I no come dey fight with a stupidfool because people will mistake me to be at your level.
Even if the P is useless like you said, you still can't spell Psychology without it. So it is still very important.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by hefelove(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:
Perfectly well! even if I wasn't, mere seeing your dp could have changed my bad to good.
guy na December we dey and recession dey outside
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Perfectly well!
even if I wasn't, mere seeing your dp could have changed my bad to good.

what's wrong with it.. Am just joking around
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by IamISRAEL(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
hefelove:

guy na December we dey and recession dey outside

According to Oyedepo at Shiloh yesterday, "Even in recession, you will go and grow higher".

I know you and you know me bro, don't bother to ask how, here on Nairaland though.
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by IamISRAEL(m): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
what's wrong with it.. Am just joking around

Nothing really, needed to ask so that I don't find myself in a lane meant for trains alone.

You new to Nairaland?
Re: See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy by Aniker(f): 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
IamISRAEL:

Nothing really, needed to ask so that I don't find myself in a lane meant for trains alone.

You new to Nairaland?
Yea, registered 2 days ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Hustle. (How A Lady Tried To Lure Me Into Having Sex With Her.) / How Do I Get Jerry Curls / Do Not Open If You Have No Beards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.