Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) (37253 Views)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by blaise00700(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2015
End time of the year rubbery
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Lagos and Criminality

Nawaoh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
chat2deen:
Dem no dey do jungle justice for lagos again? Abeg roast dia body nah

hahahah! na police arrest am na...If na d mob, dey for don roast am sharply!
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
his face is even looking like criminal
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Boss13: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Until the day the police repel a bank robbery attack instead of running away then I will know they are serious

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Police catches robbers with wood nd den guns. What about armed robbers with Ak47 why do police run away from them

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by yyeanqah(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Criminals
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by emmamedicro46(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Good! nemesis has caught up with them.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
the guy na die-hard Chlesea fan oooo. from his boxers
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Haryohdeji(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2015
dainformant:
Men of the Lagos Police Command stormed the scene of an armed robbery incident on Sunday Nov 29, around Akiode area of Ojodu in Lagos after a distress call was made that men of the underworld were on rampage. The two hoodlums who were involved were stopped by the security operatives -not after one was killed and another arrested.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-policemen-kill-suspected-hoodlum.html
Sneaking
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by heniford(m): 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Najia police undecided this there brokoto d the take eeh before d go work na dam sabi hw d take d control dm self for work.. Saloo end time police
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 02, 2015
jungle justice...
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Keeping dem alive is just being silly, if these guys are released or they escape , they will cause more harm, I sorry for naija
I prefer firing squad regime
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Itesiwaju eko...lo je wa logun cool
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by badmrkt(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
all these Chelsea sef, dem go steal in pitch come steal outside join... angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by toprealman: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Nothing seem to be working for Chelsea this season. Even "their" armed robbers are being gunned down anyhow.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
up Chelsea grin
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Doxidon: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Unkucky bastards.. Kill dem all

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by MissNairaland1: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
No balls to work, just to steal from peoples hard earned savings.....SMH

May his soul rest well.
So sad tho
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
up chelsea
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember
baboon and gorillas also attract tourists.
Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are, you shall not carry yourself
to your grave.
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
Be patient.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in
darkness.
5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will always walk to
bed...
Be contented.
Take life easy.
Life is short, so set your mind on things that are above (Heaven)
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ewizard1: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
eleko1:
Good for them.Hope one Lawyer/judge won't set the other goat free soon to go and continue his crime
Thank you ooo. Exactly what I was thinking. Becauae na now you go hear "...granted bail of N50,000 and a surety "
#mumuJudges

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2015
I watched live how the first idiat was gunned down, the other one was running, then the policemen over powered him and shot his leg... kudos to our Nigerian police first time I will see them in action

And one more thing. The one alive had enough charms tired around his waist...
I wonder why he did not disappear grin grin grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ifuennada(f): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2015
That's the end of the rod on earth for the dead one...if only people could say no to crime...........READ MY RAPE EXPERIENCE

Let’s get some things clear first

I had this friend who I was quite close to, we were basically good friends (or so I thought). As far as I was concerned I never nursed thoughts of dating him. This friend of mine had casually asked me out before, but I turned him down. My decision to keep him close was because I felt he was a resourceful man with business tips I could benefit from being a young entrepreneur. His resourcefulness came in handy when I needed him to buy me a gadget that was only sold online and shipped to only addresses in the US. Since he was currently in the US and was coming to Nigeria in no time, I asked him to help me with the purchase, of course I took care of the bill.

The rape date

So he bought my gadget and arrived in Nigeria with it. He gave me his hotel address and asked me to come over and pick my gadget. See, whenever he comes to Nigeria, because he doesn’t live here, he stays mostly in hotels, so for those of you might be thinking why I went there, there was no other place to meet him and he was leaving for another state the next day. I had no premonition of what awaited me and hey! This was someone I considered my friend so I totally went to get my gadget which I needed for work.

As I got to the hotel dressed modestly in a formal dress, he asked me to meet him at the gym. I went there and as soon as he finished his business there he asked me to follow him to his room where he’d give me my gadget and then dress up for his trip. He said he didn’t have enough time to bring it down and go back up again. So, I followed still. We got to the room and he pointed to where my gadget was lying as I picked it up, I examined it and thanked him. It was this examination and thanking I was doing when he suddenly pounced on me o.

The intense battle to not get raped

He looked at me with a sinnester smile and said “you gon get it”. I said “get what?” with a surprised look...continue reading on ifuennada.com
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2015
A disgraceful to manhood grin
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
My friend, roast that guy there!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Crime never pays.

For your change of name advert in Guardian Newspaper, call 08035034841.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2015
chat2deen:
Dem no dey do jungle justice for lagos again? Abeg roast dia body nah

U need help.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by M4gunners: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Automatically the Robbers don't have name again. Is alright.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2015
nice boxers
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by justmi1: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Sijo01:
May the ediot rest in hell.
only if you knew where you would end up, so hell na resting place, contunu. I detest stealing, don't get it twisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.