Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) (37254 Views)

Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Btruth: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Lagos N4.7b @ work. Thumb up for Ambode.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by sonibota: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
The Police we know will only respond to distress calls about two hours after the hoodlums would have left the scene. It is also common knowledge that on arrival they pick whomever they come in contact with and extort money from them for bail thereafter. Someone needs to wake me up here. I just hope this is no case of mistaken identity.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
nawa ooo
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Ibo guys don't joke with december hustle o
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by harbeesoyhe1(f): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2015
I agree wit u
ademega:
good one
I doubt this story, how can police arrest a person and make him naked like this.
only the mob do this
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by danibobo: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Joshcoli:
I watched live how the first idiat was gunned down, the other one was running, then the policemen over powered him and shot his leg... kudos to our Nigerian police first time I will see them in action

And one more thing. The one alive had enough charms tired around his waist...
I wonder why he did not disappear grin grin grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki

Oh really? Why is d first guy pant pulled down and the other guy unclad.. abi police don dey do jungle justice. Like D mobs
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2015
justmi1:
only if you knew where you would end up, so hell na resting place, contunu. I detest stealing, don't get it twisted

Why are you pained? Are you his gang member?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ikombe: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
bugzbunny:
Dats an awesome news...
But wat are their names grin
dey well grin
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2015
See him face like one yeye nairalander. grin
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by gretblue: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Feed Lagoon with this dude.High time we needed to cleanse our environment from these pilfering children before they graduate to the next level.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by JoshEdo1(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2015
cryundecidedSee face
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2015
bugzbunny:
Dats an awesome news... But wat are their names grin
bugz and bunny is their name undecided
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
maxiuc:
Police catches robbers with wood nd den guns. What about armed robbers with Ak47 why do police run away from them
ur useless parent go catch dos 1 ewu
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Ibo guys don't joke with december hustle o
you mean yolobar guys cos dt face is a typical yolobar face tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Na chelsea fan....am nt suprised undecided
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
bugzbunny:
Dats an awesome news...
But wat are their names grin
Cant you see it... they wrote it nah, it's "Robbers"!
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
jtjohn:
Crime do not pay.........Hard work pays more than stealing.
Plus Intelligent work and Prayer.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Vikky014:
you mean yolobar guys cos dt face is a typical yolobar face tongue
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by bummyla(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Thank You Nigerian Police! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ollybosieb: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
ademega:
good one
I doubt this story, how can police arrest a person and make him naked like this.
only the mob do this

It's the truth, my friend was their first victim on Sunday.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ollybosieb: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
My friend was their first victim on that day, she said they're four in numbers two escaped one captured one dead. Thank God they were caught.
We're afraid to sleep at night, we couldn't drive in the daytime, we are we going in this country.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by onyowo(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Chisos!!!!! See person pikin ohhhh.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Abobaku: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
The guy na Chelsea fan... lipsrsealed
dainformant:
Men of the Lagos Police Command stormed the scene of an armed robbery incident on Sunday Nov 29, around Akiode area of Ojodu in Lagos after a distress call was made that men of the underworld were on rampage. The two hoodlums who were involved were stopped by the security operatives -not after one was killed and another arrested.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-policemen-kill-suspected-hoodlum.html
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Africanpride: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Why are criminals so so ugly? Fu.c.k, see human being face like the juju Zimbabwe people dey serve.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by ipreach: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Another good news

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Imagine and the dead ole is even a Chelsea fan self #Rubbish idiots
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
chat2deen:
Dem no dey do jungle justice for lagos again? Abeg roast dia body nah

Orientation don change.....
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Where are the arm? If they are armed robbers? Lagos police on a trigger happy killing spree
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by lebete3000: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
dainformant:
Men of the Lagos Police Command stormed the scene of an armed robbery incident on Sunday Nov 29, around Akiode area of Ojodu in Lagos after a distress call was made that men of the underworld were on rampage. The two hoodlums who were involved were stopped by the security operatives -not after one was killed and another arrested.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photo-policemen-kill-suspected-hoodlum.html

I wonder why they always pull off their knickers when they finish killing them.
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
they should cut his "something"
Re: Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos) by lanrexdo(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
There where About six in number and the 3rd one actually escaped...They won't ever say another one escaped..smh..the two guys, there cup where already full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mothers Of Yahoo Boys Forming Association Now - EFCC Chairman, Ibrahim Magu / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Video Of Peter Ezeh Beating His Wife, Onyinyechi Ezeh At Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.