Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus (22181 Views)

Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by teissys(f): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2009
Wow, it's a long touching story. I hope it's not a ploy to defend what the press and the public are rumor-mongering about her. I like her kiss
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by JJYOU: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
teissys:

Wow, it's a long touching story. I hope it's not a ploy to defend what the press and the public are rumor-mongering about her. I like her kiss
mmmm nigerians are very truthfull people. we dont have liars and manipulators in our midst.
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by wanitas(f): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2009
i like stella damasus, really do, but i think on this her hubby's death issue, she's bn palying too d gallery a bit 2 much,
her husband's family r not paupers, not in the least, infact, they r more than comfortable but i thinl she's always had issues with them, her saying they wanted to take d children away is a bit too much, she's never said that one b4, hmmm, these celeb stories, one shdnt b in a haste to reply

besides, shei she said herself that there was no money wen d husband died, so wat did they want to grab?,
infact, she refused d family's offer to sponsor d children's ed and such stuff then(2006,i think)
now we r hearing sth else,
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by chukz4real(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2009
wanita_s:

i like stella damasus, really do, but i think on this her hubby's death issue, she's bn palying too d gallery a bit 2 much,
her husband's family r not paupers, not in the least, infact, they r more than comfortable but i thinl she's always had issues with them, her saying they wanted to take d children away is a bit too much, she's never said that one b4, hmmm, these celeb stories, one shdnt b in a haste to reply

besides, shei she said herself that there was no money wen d husband died, so wat did they want to grab?,
infact, she refused d family's offer to sponsor d children's ed and such stuff then(2006,i think)
now we r hearing sth else,

I suppose u should know the Aboderin' family well enough then.
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2009
amebo no.1
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by spoilt(f): 12:53am On Jan 16, 2010
chukz4real:

I suppose u should know the Aboderin' family well enough then.

My brother. . . . . . she must know them personally oh. grin
All these conflicting tit bits people get from the press sef.
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by mbulela: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2010
as much as i am a fan of Stella Damasus Aboderin,i think she just needs to shut up on this case.
aiming subtle jabs at her ex inlaws is cheap and depicts her as playing to the gallery.
If she has problems with them, she should either go face them or sulk in the privacy of her bedroom.
If she chooses to talk about it in public, by all means tell the entire story from your own perspective.
not giving the public sound bites.
we all know that the Aboderins are not paupers (the family are the original owners of PUNCH newspapers).
i have said it before, will say it again; to every family feud, there are three sides to it: his side, her side and the truth.
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by Dammyray(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2010
OMG, Anty Stella don take all my time

Live your life big sis we love you
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by balash(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
Joy? jOy joy?, hmmmmm princeadebambo@yahoo.com , add me, jaybaby
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by vanillaz: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2010
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2010
@JJYOU I THINK U ARE WRONG,IM A VICTIM OF THAT KIND OF PROB(keeping things in the family)if nt 4 d grace of god i dont know how things would have turn out.i think the wife should always be next of kin in everything the husband have and women should nt use that advantage to be disrespectful to the hus families.

why cant she come up with the pics of her new husband? undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by congoshine(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Really sad story,may God help her

mbulela:

as much as i am a fan of Stella Damasus Aboderin,i think she just needs to shut up on this case.
aiming subtle jabs at her ex inlaws is cheap and depicts her as playing to the gallery.
If she has problems with them, she should either go face them or sulk in the privacy of her bedroom.
If she chooses to talk about it in public, by all means tell the entire story from your own perspective.
not giving the public sound bites.
we all know that the Aboderins are not paupers (the family are the original owners of PUNCH newspapers).
i have said it before, will say it again; to every family feud, there are three sides to it: his side, her side and the truth.
You obvioously didn't read it thoroughly. Stop hating bro  angry
Re: The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus by Zikklegend(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
,amebo no1:

http://www.modernghana.com/movie/4769/3/jaiye-rmd-and-i-stella-damasus-.html
xome pple carrying fake news abt,mitcheewww....xori dear,urz is a pathetic story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Dazzles In Red / Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere / Denrele Edun On The Red Carpet Of "Ayamma" Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.