Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Expressing Your Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expressing Your Love (602 Views)

These Arts Of Mother & Child Kissing, Expressing Love Goes Viral Online [photos] / 3 Tips To Get Out Of Your Head And Start Expressing Yourself / Dedicate A Song To Your Lover Expressing Your Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expressing Your Love by Nicolars(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Today’s topic will be conversational because nobody knows it all. But I will like to make my point first. In a relationship, we know that there are always issues coming up. The ladies say their guy doesn't love them enough, then the guy will say I don't even understand this girl’s problem or whala lolz, to me I believe the problem is expression t.

of love. When two serious people decide to enter into a relationship, they both definitely have feelings for each other, but the way it is expressed is differen
What does a girl want? Why she is always complaining, why can't the guy understand?

A girl wants emotional stuff like
Text me
Be romantic
Call me 20times in a day
Take me to dinner
Plan a romantic evening and so on.
But a guy doesn't really understand how important all this is to a woman, guys wouldn't text, they call once or twice in a day and sometimes he doesn't call, he barely says ‘I love you’, he claims to be busy etc, then this brings up issues, the girl starts complaining, nagging, why didn't you call me, why can't you text, you are not even romantic, I don't even think you love me, this relationship is a disaster.
By this time the guy is frustrated and angry because he knows that he really loves her. So what’s the problem? Expression of love
How does a guy express his love?
A guy expresses his love in action, they prefer to show their feelings in action rather than saying it, they don't understand the girly emotional stuff. Though they have emotions too, not like ladies.
A man expresses his love when he introduces you to special people in his life (there is a time for this though. As a girl doesn’t expect this at least in the beginning of the relationship and note that this is not the ultimate thing to do).
A man express his love by working hard and trying to secure a good future for both of them (you will know this when he includes u in is future plan).
To me most men are NO NO NO to emotional stuffs. I once read a story of a man who said when he asked his wife for sex, she was complaining that he was just connected to her physical mind and not emotionally. And the man took her to a Shoprite the next day, bought her all sorts of things and told her to feel those goods well, after feeling, he told her to return all of it, she asked why, he replied ‘you are only connected to my monetary mind and not emotionally’. Lol, the man killed it right.
So, what’s the problem then, if you love someone deeply you have to accept the person both in their good character and their short comings.
A woman has to understand that he man is different from her.... He is a man not a woman like her. A man has to understand that he can't satisfy by actions alone... You have to bend a little to satisfy her. Text her, call her; tell how much she means to you constantly.
Note - love isn't the problem. Expression is the main thing. Please comment, I want us to learn from one another.... Let me know what u think, thanks.

http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/12/expressing-your-love.html
Re: Expressing Your Love by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Let us be frank with ourselvs, if u ask an average lady on d street, she will tell u she dont like a guy dat disturbes her fone with calls and texts... Esp whatsapp nd bbm thingy...

2 Likes

Re: Expressing Your Love by henribj(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
hmmm
a lotta peeps be deceiving themselves thinking they are in love, meanwhile they are not really in love, they just like their partner to a high degree.
Re: Expressing Your Love by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Bleep Love
Re: Expressing Your Love by Nicolars(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Let us be frank with ourselvs, if u ask an average lady on d street, she will tell u she dont like a guy dat disturbes her fone with calls and texts... Esp whatsapp nd bbm thingy...
thats true but that is when u'r still wooing her. but wen she falls for you, she will definitely b tripping for your calls
Re: Expressing Your Love by Nicolars(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2015
undecided[quote author=Tallesty1 post=40571343][/quote]
Re: Expressing Your Love by mizquote(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
we re not cry babies.
sulking for attention.
we can do well by ourselves.
Re: Expressing Your Love by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
You're right.
Re: Expressing Your Love by Nicolars(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
farano, Rocktation

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About RAPE / 10 Places To Meet The Hottest Chic In Lagos / You Have To Stop Oral $ex! Doctors Explain How Oral $ex Kills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.