Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency (6385 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / Peter Obi Appointed As Chairman Of SEC By President Jonathan / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by sosisi(f): 11:39pm On May 29, 2009
wirinet:

It is amazing that when you click the reply button, the page will hang until is times out, and when you go back and re-click, the same thing happens, only to see your post had been submitted three times. I hope the admin corrects that problem.

I thought it was just me
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by arogbowei: 12:06am On May 30, 2009
Reply button is swift at my end.

Meanwhile one day father go be President, son go come be Vice President, then daughter go be Finance minister, girl friend go come be CBN governor.

By the way, check the appointments in Murtala Nyako's Adamawa and tell me what you see.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by incisor: 7:10pm On May 30, 2009
I hate to do this but I have to. Some people on this site are either very stupid, or have a thoroughly malnourished brain due to the level of poverty in Nigeria. And that should explain why their comments and opinions sound like that of a retarded nitwit.

Which country in the galaxy have they ever seen a father and son (or even two brothers) as Chairman and MD of a government PARASTATAL?

Some irredeemable MORONS are comparing elected offices like that of Governors in USA and MPs in UK etc. Please would someone tell these cretins that those are elective positions. They campaigned for those positions and the people VOTED them in.

But, I am not surprised; in Nigeria anything goes. I look forward to the National Assembly confirming the appointments. A country run by Ali baba and the 40 thieves and populated by cretins who act and think like sheep.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by asha80(m): 7:19pm On May 30, 2009
incisor:

I hate to do this but I have to. Some people on this site are either very stupid, or have a thoroughly malnourished brain due to the level of poverty in Nigeria. And that should explain why their comments and opinions sound like that of a retarded nitwit.

Which country in the galaxy have they ever seen a father and son (or even two brothers) as Chairman and MD of a government PARASTATAL?

Some irredeemable MORONS are comparing elected offices like that of Governors in USA and MPs in UK etc. Please would someone tell these cretins that those are elective positions. They campaigned for those positions and the people VOTED them in.

But, I am not surprised; in Nigeria anything goes. I look forward to the National Assembly confirming the appointments. A country run by Ali baba and the 40 thieves and populated by cretins who act and think like sheep.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by Ryley(m): 12:06pm On May 31, 2009
Barnabas Gemade again?
Why do we keep recycling old people up and down?
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by ubandire(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2009
lets not miss d point. sec.14.3 of the 1999 constitution provides for a strict adherence to the federal character principle in making appointments. the FHA appointments clearly violates this principle and must not be allowed to stand. In respect of elective positions, a nuclear family can make up the government. there is nothing wrong with IYABO OBASANJO'S emergence as a senator. she owes her mandate to the people and not to her father. it is d norm in advanced democracies.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by ubandire(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2009
lets not miss d point. sec.14.3 of the 1999 constitution provides for a strict adherence to the federal character principle in making appointments. the FHA appointments clearly violates this principle and must not be allowed to stand.  In respect of elective positions, a nuclear family can  make up the government. there is nothing wrong with IYABO OBASANJO'S emergence as a senator. she owes her mandate to the people and not to her father. it is d norm in advanced democracies.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by ubandire(m): 3:41pm On May 31, 2009
lets not miss d point. sec.14.3 of the 1999 constitution provides for a strict adherence to the federal character principle in making appointments. the FHA appointments clearly violates this principle and must not be allowed to stand.  In respect of elective positions, a nuclear family can  make up the government. there is nothing wrong with IYABO OBASANJO'S emergence as a senator. she owes her mandate to the people and not to her father. it is d norm in advanced democracies.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by maxtop(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2009
just to make the ministry worthwhile and engaged some other family members who are yet to partake in national cake to come forward, no be today, e don tey, grin
Dats why Naija will continue to be 9ja and no one like 9ja.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by maxtop(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
just to make the ministry worthwhile and engaged some other family members who are yet to partake in national cake to come forward, no be today, e don tey, grin
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by maxtop(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by maxtop(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by maxtop(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by gbigbega: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2009
Check the FHA very well; Maybe the Gemade Sister too dey hold one post
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by stmanpule(m): 6:03pm On Jun 03, 2009
wonders shall never end in this country
http://mycitynews..com
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by DDMoses(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2009
I wouldnt have love to abuse anybody on this platform, I think this forum is for the upcoming folks, who knows the right from left, ready to delivered this country from the hands of fowl players, who has turn it to there fathers' company, but what am reading from the response of some people here sound somehow, not inteligible, the man that posted this topic has a reason so we shouldnt try to manipulate but rather hit the nail on the head.
I really cherished what the senate are doing now, how does it sound globally, that a father and a son are controlling the same institution, that shows they are saving in the same purse, what these useless animals are telling us is that there are no more capable hands in this country, which is not so, kudos to the senate i pray they continue fighting the fight, but i hope they are doing this not because is the opposition or the post was not given to them, if these are not the reason i pray them to continue, we the upcoming generation are behind them.
Aluta Continue
Cheers
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by DDMoses(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2009
I wouldnt have love to abuse anybody on this platform, I think this forum is for the upcoming folks, who knows the right from left, ready to delivered this country from the hands of fowl players, who has turn it to there fathers' company, but what am reading from the response of some people here sound somehow, not inteligible, the man that posted this topic has a reason so we shouldnt try to manipulate but rather hit the nail on the head.
I really cherished what the senate are doing now, how does it sound globally, that a father and a son are controlling the same institution, that shows they are saving in the same purse, what these useless animals are telling us is that there are no more capable hands in this country, which is not so, kudos to the senate i pray they continue fighting the fight, but i hope they are doing this not because is the opposition or the post was not given to them, if these are not the reason i pray them to continue, we the upcoming generation are behind them.
Aluta Continue
Cheers
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by DDMoses(m): 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2009
Aluta Continue
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by AjaraEwuro: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2009
old news.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by DDMoses(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2009
Aluta Continue
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by beingme(f): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
nigerian politics is a family biznes[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by bobla: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2009
this is another interesting aspect of our democrazy. what is the use of having federal character comission.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by slimes(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2009
Well, it shows the level of corruption that has crept into our Nigeria.
Re: Father And Son Appointed As Chairman And Managing Director Of Fed. Govt. Agency by pappilo(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2010
what is wrong with it?
who is better qualified to help baba carry the Ghana must go bags laden with cash if not his own son from his very loins.
The bags will even be going in the same direction so less fuel,money saved for the country.
What a great idea!

LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TINUBU: Always Getting The Job Done. Femi Gbaja Is Next Speaker. / Is There A Governor In Oyo State? / See What Buhari Did With The Fastest Economy Handed To Him PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.