Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

“The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” (730 Views)

Akinwunmi Ambode / Christian Or Muslim ? / Christianity, Islam, African Traditional Religion, Which Is More Tolerant? / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by rootbuoy: 12:43pm On May 28, 2009
A times, I am force to ask my self this questions,
“The Christian or Moslem religion, which is the true religion?”
Thus it means, a Moslem will not go to heaven?
Why Can’t a Christian love a Moslem brother or sister as commanded by God or Moslems doing the same thing?
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 28, 2009
Did someone just ask that question?
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by jagunlabi(m): 11:49am On May 29, 2009
It depends whether the "truth" being referred to her is the "absolute" kind.
If it is about absolute truth,then none of these two religions has it.But every religion has a tiny part or fraction of the whole truth.
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by Tudor3(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2009
If you feel you're the type who likes fairy tales and loves to subscribe to delusional/psychotic bullshit, in addition to being a professional HYPOCRITE then christianity is the religion for you. . . . .
On the other hand,if your sexual fantasy is to sleep with four women at once, fancy pedophilia,are hot blooded/bloodthirsty and your life ambition is to become a living F-16 bomber JET, look unto islam.
Whatever tickles your fancy dude. . .
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by bindex(m): 2:47pm On May 29, 2009
Tùdor:

If you feel you're the type who likes fairy tales and loves to subscribe to delusional/psychotic bullshit, in addition to being a professional HYPOCRITE then christianity is the religion for you. . . . .
On the other hand,if your sexual fantasy is to sleep with four women at once, fancy pedophilia,are hot blooded/bloodthirsty and your life ambition is to become a living F-16 bomber JET, look unto islam.
Whatever tickles your fancy dude. . .

Nicely put. grin grin
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by Horus(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2009
rootbuoy:

A times, I am force to ask my self this questions,
“The Christian or Moslem religion, which is the true religion?”

Both of them are true deadly poisons.
Re: “The Christian Or Moslem Religion, Which Is The True Religion?” by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2009
no religion is the true religion.

It's Islam and not "Moslem" religion.

(1) (Reply)

Im Offended When Told I Am Going To Hell / mp / Why Do We Even Need The Eucharist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.