Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) (40192 Views)

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Female Corper Steps Out With A Porsche For Clearance In Abuja (Photos) / How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by oluamid(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
marioioidp:
when they said weed... guess what i tot......

My beard oil works magic. Grow long, soft and fresh beards... I just started growing mine 2 months ago, and you can see the result on instagram @beardgang9ja. do check me out. Also... place an order by calling 08098214914. I deliver anywhere in Nigeria... Limited offer!

End Time Beards!
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by SirBenny: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Endtime Farmers
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by sparkleRed(f): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin

To serve Nigeria is not by force!!

#teamghost corper grin grin

Tell dem ooh!no tym 2 stress anyway Dem no born my lgi well make him try am, e go hear am hot, pple wey dey my ppa no get joy @ all, dem no mind extension
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by onomeasike: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
This picture doesn't prove that they're serving punishment. It could as well be the usual corpers doing their cds
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by AloloMC: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
is this not part of serving one's homeland? Some thread are simply off point and often incriminating
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by ibukun147(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin

hello fellow...lolz
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by AloloMC: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
hob:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
is this not part of serving one's homeland?
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
@op
Youth obey the clarion call

Dem force u go serve? Once u are on dat uniform courtesy demands u obey.. grin
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by bbdd: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] Why are we wasting valuable time and man power
I think we should convert this service to a compulsory one year military service like it's done in some Asian countries. Nigerian army lacks man power
[/size]

Start by enlisting yourself and your family members.
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by bbdd: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
SleekyGee:
It's called DISCIPLINE, that's what separate a successful person from the rest, if u feel you are too big to cut grass (that my uncle who is in the army still help us to do) then go sit down in your father's house undecided

Are you always stupid? Or you're trying hard to be stupid today
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Why is it that Nigerian youths are easily suppressd even despite their education. These are supposed to be adults being humiliated. If you've committed an offense, should cuttng grass like a slave be the punishment? This happened this morning in Ahoada East Local Government in Rivers state. NYSC officials refused to commence clearance until the corps members weed a portion of grass given to them. If they can be easily suppressed by an ordinary nysc official, how much more politicians governing their affairs. See More pics after the cut..
www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-of-nysc-corp-members-being.html
This is called 'discipline' my friend and I wonder the kind of homes you guys came from.

The fact that you're educated doesn't mean you can't be disciplined if you cross the line.

It is people like you that see it as a taboo for a richman to sleep in jail even if they kill your mother.
Discipline is discipline all over the world and of course , if you can't play by the rules then get ready for whatever that follows.
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by obailala(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
contactmorak:
Why is it that Nigerian youths are easily suppressd even despite their education. These are supposed to be adults being humiliated. If you've committed an offense, should cuttng grass like a slave be the punishment? This happened this morning in Ahoada East Local Government in Rivers state. NYSC officials refused to commence clearance until the corps members weed a portion of grass given to them. If they can be easily suppressed by an ordinary nysc official, how much more politicians governing their affairs. See More pics after the cut..
There is a reason why it is called 'national service'... Community service is a thing of pride all over the world, stop being irrationally paranoid and whining like you are the only one with an education.
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
adesegun121:
grin grin grin grin

my ghost bro. that was how I served here in river state last yr.. they call me senior ghost cos I only go for clearance 2 days after others v done their own. I only passed d night once in my ppa at onne throughout my one yr of service. #teamghostforlife

1 Like

Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
After cutting grass, you will come and join the un-employed youths in our society.
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria and dia way of doing things!! y cant they get a grass cutting machine and clear dat place in a minute instead of intimidating these fellows that has gone tru years of suffering in school and came to serve their father land to cut the grass.. chai
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by bluntspade: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
viviangist:
Some Days are Like that boys ... #VIVIANGIST
what is this one saying
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by omiyalesoldier: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
Graduates,cutting grass for u,when there's enough money to employ labour.I wonder why corps members are being punished all in the name of service..Their CLO is an idiot,he doesn't know his work
i swear, ur right on the mark!
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Tbamo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
I served in that local govt beside ahoada. ( emohua) and I can say for a fact that is the only thing they do during cds not just clearance days! The painful fact during my time was any time I tried to start a revolt I got comments like " shebi you be doctor, you no dey cut no put sand for our garri". " it's only grass now don't be proud" etc

The LI is one annoying short man and we always had a run in at clearance! It got do bad that the CMD of my hospital had to intervene and warn the guy!

It's painful many corners when you talk with them cannot see what's wrong with those pictures. You spend 4,5 6 years in school and you are posted to a community to help bring your technical know how to the development of the community, but one guy who is barely qualified begins to Lord it over you!
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
contactmorak:
shebi you say punishment which means they threw their rights away when they committed offence. Abi they prefer prefer to spend 3 extra months in hell. think before you talk
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tbamo:
I served in that local govt beside ahoada. ( emohua) and I can say for a fact that is the only thing they do during cds not just clearance days! The painful fact during my time was any time I tried to start a revolt I got comments like " shebi you be doctor, you no dey cut no put sand for our garri". " it's only grass now don't be proud" etc

The LI is one annoying short man and we always had a run in at clearance! It got do bad that the CMD of my hospital had to intervene and warn the guy!

It's painful many corners when you talk with them cannot see what's wrong with those pictures. You spend 4,5 6 years in school and you are posted to a community to help bring your technical know how to the development of the community, but one guy who is barely qualified begins to Lord it over you!
stop being gay(emotional), they learnt nothing in those 4,5,6 some 8,9,10 yrs which is why they have nothing to offer their communities and that's why they're only good for grass cutting
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Baams77(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Well, that's why they're called corpers...it's part of the training smiley
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Tbamo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
mikolo80:
stop being gay(emotional), they learnt nothing in those 4,5,6 some 8,9,10 yrs which is why they have nothing to offer their communities and that's why they're only good for grass cutting
Dude did you go to UI only Bello boys scream gay at everything!
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by adesegun121(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Alanjeffy:

my ghost bro. that was how I served here in river state last yr.. they call me senior ghost cos I only go for clearance 2 days after others v done their own. I only passed d night once in my ppa at onne throughout my one yr of service. #teamghostforlife

Pass nite infact u really tried... for me after clearance am gone...

#won force won now
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Tbamo(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
mikolo80:

So to understand your point, because they learnt nothing in school graduates cutting grass as national service is right and good?

NB: did you finish from UI, the Gay term is rampant there
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tbamo:

So to understand your point, because they learnt nothing in school graduates cutting grass as national service is right and good?

so because somebody has graduate title they should not take part in physical labour. Just because they are graduates.
trust me if they were really useful to the nation they wouldn't be cutting grass
they would be designing mowers and slashers to improve productivity
but instead we have a bunch of indolent dolts win think they are above manual labour not realising that it's called national youth service not national internship service. you do what the country needs you to do not what you feel like. personally I would have organised my group to buy a mower to do my portion. or pay third party
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tbamo:

so because somebody has graduate title they should not take part in physical labour. Just because they are graduates.
trust me if they were really useful to the nation they wouldn't be cutting grass
they would be designing mowers and slashers to improve productivity
but instead we have a bunch of indolent dolts win think they are above manual labour not realising that it's called national youth service not national internship service. you do what the country needs you to do not what you feel like. personally I would have organised my group to buy a mower to do my portion. or pay third party

are you serious about the Ui thing
I was Just forming Riley from boondocks
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
obinnashady:
Graduates,cutting grass for u,when there's enough money to employ labour.I wonder why corps members are being punished all in the name of service..Their CLO is an idiot,he doesn't know his work

Sharaap! If na you you don cut am finish
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
OCTAVO:
cheesy
octavo how na
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by mikolo80: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tbamo:

Dude did you go to UI only Bello boys scream gay at everything!
are you serious, o how the young are growing, doing us proud. greatest bellites
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by lukas280(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
guy dis one good..in enugu were i did my nysc we were made to pick dirty from d compound
Re: Corpers Forced To Cut Weeds As Punishment Before Clearance In Rivers (Photos) by SleekyGee(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
bbdd:

Are you always stupid? Or you're trying hard to be stupid today

What that meant to be funny, all you silly guys forming big boys in NYSC camps, it's now when u enter labour market that your amugbo eyes clear. NO BIG BOY IN THE LABOUR MARKET, HUSTLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / Yusuf Buhari Receives NYSC Certificate Despite Not Completing His Service Year? / NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.