Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58267 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ellechrystal(f): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
I love this Fayose guy ehh. Faceless governor.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by tpiah99: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
This internet computer stuff sef.

no privacy yet boko haram runs free.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ShowYourCertificate: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose is simply saying the truth. Even the APC faithfuls know this deep down their heart

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Naff24(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
I jus siddon dey look wetin wan end dis end time governor undecided
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
This present CHANGE is upside down embarassed
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by repogirl(f): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
tayebest:
This ass-licking Governor sef? angry
whose ass is he licking?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
good
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is clearer
OP, say thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by MadCow1: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
EKITI PEOPLE, Make una see where una 25million Naira enter o..
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by IamPatriotic(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fayose!! Fayose!!! Fayose!! The man of the moment!! Carry on side Sir!! We are right behind you!!

Why is Fayose is becoming more popular in your part of the country than where he comes from?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kayroy5(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please anyone, how small and local is Ekiti? Cos by the manner this guy behave show something about Ekiti
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Geraraheremehn: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s][/s]
PassingShot:

So, Chibok girls issue now has to be shamelessly hung on the new president?

What is not balanced in his appointments?

The economy is not worse than the president met it. Whatever the economy is today, is the result of our bad decisions of years past. Even a Yr 1 unbiased undergraduate should know that.
[s][/s]

Zombie ooo zombie....

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by tolexy007(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
tayebest:
This ass-licking Governor sef? angry
how? pls explain urself
wink
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by osazeeblue01: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Say the truth and the truth shall set you free. APC....SCAM
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria!!!,Nigeria!!!!!..... enter with your change.......I no get change oo. This bus belong to everybody and nobody ooo.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by xpac01(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
topsyking:

why wont u love him; how many of your ibo governors got that kind of liver to talk; yoruba people are fearless warriors anytime anyday
I love him still because remains fearless despite coming from a region of coward infected individuals... Though I stilk know when it's time to stand for what he says, his innate cowardice nature will make him shrink back...
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Firefire(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Fayose has spent more time being a governor than PMB has spent being the president. What specific development has he brought to Ekiti in his over a year of governance?

Perhaps taking photo on Okada, on caterpillar, in the market place, in the kitchen cutting meat, etc is his own kind of development.

And to imagine the thug is some people's role model is very disturbing.

I blame APC, they invented photography. angry

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Horlawale1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
xpac01:

Bro what made him asslicking na What he said are crystal facts...

Can he do better if he were to be in the shoes of the president. Human being, always quick and active in judging others while they have their own lapses. Let him go and hug transformer.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by cebarsd: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
His excellency, Gov Fayose , will all due respect to your Office , if the people that you have been friends /enemy with for 16 good years has not it right for once as claim by you, then, I think you are not different from them. Develop EKITI and let see not only talking about others.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by godoluwa(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
dridowu:
If after 2018 Ekiti is not as good as Oyo/Ogun talkless of Lagos then Fayose must be talkative governor than action governor.
Meaning, Fayose should provide a good governance in Ekiti with PDP so that Nigerians can see the reason to vote PDP back to power.
Criticizing Buhari would not stop Buhari from leading Nigeria to greatness.
r u high on cow urine? which Oyo is good?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

So, Chibok girls issue now has to be shamelessly hung on the new president?

What is not balanced in his appointments?

The economy is not worse than the president met it. Whatever the economy is today, is the result of our bad decisions of years past. Even a Yr 1 unbiased undergraduate should know that.

...why wouldn't he when you used it to campaign? You lot suddenly have stomach cramps when your campaign promises are smeared on your faces. Under GEJ the economic situation wasn't worse. ..it was projected as a growing economy. Your mallam better tell us where he's taking the money to. Booooohari's a bloody shame to democracy especially with his appointments. ..that you have refused to acknowledge it is your problem

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by sweatlana: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose is not afraid to speak the truth. Ride on sir
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose should mend his home first, are Ekiti people satisfied?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nkenkenyi87: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wat is wrong with dis wailing wailer called governor?He jst won't stop wasting d resources of d poor ppl of ekiti state on baseless advertorials!
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ipreach: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good for both party
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Kulas: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why is it that we fail to call a spade a spade.Where are the APC supporters and Pro PMB and paid online pre-election warriors,where are they hiding now.I can recall during the campaign,they keep on shouting Change Change,FeBuari etc,while people like us keep on telling them that they are about to be scammed by one chance,they didnt believe.Where are we today?.One Yoruba man in my street last weekend,met me on the road and do you know what he said 'Ogami ooo,na now we believe all you have been telling us during campaign about APC and PMB,truly we have been scammed and entered one chance,that if he knew he wouldnt have voted for PMB.I simply told him that it is already late,you and other supporters are leaping what you guys sow.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by gbemmy2k10(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nkenkenyi87:
Wat is wrong with dis wailing wailer called governor?He jst won't stop wasting d resources of d poor ppl of ekiti state on baseless advertorials!
governor or students union leader. the same person dat advertised b4 the election wishing PMB death.. keep on wailing Mr fayose
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mbjsuki(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very soon, your turn will come and you'll be visited. All these noise making and bragging will come to an end. Your day of reckoning is near,you've almost turned to the page,continue!
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by enginer050(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
fashola my role model

fayoshe my thug model

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by stirlingteco: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
in fairness PDP led government ruled us for 16 good yrs, but APC is just 6 months old in government. i think fayose has be fair enough in his judgment.
Remember Justice Salami saga, salami was never reinstated.
Boko Haram war is inherited by this government
I fayose is wrong regarding issue of power, in my community is getting better
Like seriously Buhari is too slow for liking anyway
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Jameseye: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
stabillo:
The Ekiti state governor took a full page advert in one of the dailies today to call out President Buhari

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/photo-fayose-takes-full-page-advert-to.html

Fayose, u will notice has never been responded to either by the presidency or the APC national. He dose not know what pmb or the APC think of him and their plan towards him after his messages during the campaign. they totally ignore him despite his everyday ranting instead of him to face his state where he is yet to commission one project. He his really dulusional.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mathskill: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
At least no one can accuse this government of 1 missing kobo talkless of a missing $

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.