Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58268 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by tonychristopher: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:

grin cheesy You know when you people say things like this you make yourselves feel so important, and probably think you're making some people sad...I don't think any sensible Yoruba would want to be like Fayose, we dash you, ur adopted son, ur rose modez grin.

So what did fayose said that is not correct
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by samento: 12:03am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fayose!! Fayose!!! Fayose!! The man of the moment!! Carry on side Sir!! We are right behind you!!
How many of you are the we you're refering to.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by justmenoni: 4:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Eyah so even if Fayose didn't perform then Buhari shouldn't perform as well?? GOD BLESS YOU

quote author=GudluckIBB post=40581176]

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by 8unit(f): 6:00am On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

So, Chibok girls issue now has to be shamelessly hung on the new president?

What is not balanced in his appointments?

The economy is not worse than the president met it. Whatever the economy is today, is the result of our bad decisions of years past. Even a Yr 1 unbiased undergraduate should know that.

Ngeneukwuenu has handed over to u. It's gonna be a long journey for u cos you have a lot of shits to defend till 2019. I won't say you're right or wrong. I won't quote you either till August 20th 2016. Mark that day, it's been marked on my calendar, i'll so yab you that day with facts that u must delete your NL Accounts and join the wailers 20th August 2016. Thanks honey

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by JohnReese: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Welll said
Royalty1:

I beg to disagree. 6 months out of a 4 year tenure is already 1/8 of his term. I believe gradual change should have started manifesting.
Buhari had enough time to strategize before becoming president. He had been contesting many times, I believed he should have used those years to prepare for governance. He should have drafted several plans to move Nigeria forward. i expected him to have plans A, B, C and even D.
But then it took him above 100 days to even come up with his ministerial list and these were guys we all insinuated in the first place.

He really needs to sit up. Time is not on his side. If he fails, i doubt if APC will ever smell presidency again.

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ddeola: 7:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Fayose should publish what he has done for his people as Ekiti governor within the time frame, then he will see he is FAILING. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by daniel56(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls tell them. Come to maraba after nyanya in abuja,and call ur presido name if u see another day thank god.
Royalty1:

I beg to disagree. 6 months out of a 4 year tenure is already 1/8 of his term. I believe gradual change should have started manifesting.
Buhari had enough time to strategize before becoming president. He had been contesting many times, I believed he should have used those years to prepare for governance. He should have drafted several plans to move Nigeria forward. i expected him to have plans A, B, C and even D.
But then it took him above 100 days to even come up with his ministerial list and these were guys we all insinuated in the first place.

He really needs to sit up. Time is not on his side. If he fails, i doubt if APC will ever smell presidency again.

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by shugaboy6102(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!
mr man you asked a simple question and u were provided with fact.you are the one actually reasoning with ur black Anus
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by sagod: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2015
bokohalal:

The change you voted for will not manifest in six months. Not after the ruination that the PDP left after sixteen years of unabated continous damage

So you are telling us that APC will need another sixteen or even more years to effect the change they promised. When you were making your deceptive promises during election campaigns how come that you did not know that the economy had been ruined by PDP for sixteen years? Is the PDP also behind the worsening fuel crises that is ruining the economy presently. How come that you running your administration based on lies and giving of excuses upon excuses. Pls be honest and stand for truth for once.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by naso2(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!

can you guys stick to the point for once?

Fayose has made some very strong claims which in Patrick obaiagbon's words " are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind" .

counter this claims or keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2015
With im.be.ci.les like Fayose holding leadership positions, Africa may be truly hopeless. Is it not Fayose of Ekitigate? Is this not fayose that murdered Daramola, Taye Fasubaa,& many others? Is this not Fayose of #3 billion fake poultry scam? is this not Fayose that was exiled by Obasanjo because of serial corrupt practices in his first coming as governor? My...i just pity the Blackman!
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Don4eva(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.
SAI BABA, you have to face the consequences of your choice[size=8pt][/size] The change is here tongue
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by themanderon: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.

when we were telling you guys that PDP n APC are one and the same now you can see for yourself the change that was promised is a scam. power has gone back to its former state, no fuel no plans to end the subsidy regime, subsidy thieves are now smiling once again and now companies are folding up and laying people off and all we have is the government telling us lies upon lies and trying to run away from their promises. only God can save us from this vampires, rogues and thieves we have been cursed with as leaders.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
With the people's money?

Awesome!
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kernel501: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
keally:
. You've said it all

YEAH...LIVING IN DENIAL WORKS FOR PEOPLE.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
aresa:

You should at least first help us access this blah blah mouths 1 year achievement just to prove to us that it's possible to access 6 months performance.

You can not access 1 whole year, but you are crying about over 6 months..

Why not just state PDP's first 6 months achievement if PMB's first 6 months matter to you..

How hypocritical and illogical can you people be..

Hypocrites..

my dear we don't need to trade bitter words eh.. you can even access one on the first day of embarking on a long project. a sprinters take off step can be used to access his performance. constructive criticism is good and helps too. He should just listen to peoples grievances and help thats all I'm say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.