Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infidelity (752 Views)

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infidelity by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
My best friend just found out her husband had sex with another woman. she is so distraught and depressed. they have been married for 4 years with 4 miscarriages. this is someone her life revolves around and trusts.
She said she has forgiven him but finds it had to forget.
Re: Infidelity by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
this is someone her life revolves around and trusts.
She said she has forgiven him but .......................

There in lies the problem. She can forgive, but she has to plan her exit strategy starting now. He will do it again. "Her life revolves around him" is not excuse. Albeit, understandably, it will be difficulty. It's 4 years not 40 years. Time to get to plan B- how to escape. I smell abuse.

BTW: what is the back story of their relationship and miscarriages? I appreciate how short and to the point your post is, but now I am curious.
Re: Infidelity by spencerlouis(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
it shudnt b such a big deal 4 her! there is sumtin u ladies need 2 undastnd, ffucking and being ffucked...
Re: Infidelity by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Xiadnat:

There in lies the problem. She can forgive, but she has to plan her exit strategy starting now. He will do it again. "Her life revolves around him" is not excuse. Albeit, understandably, it will be difficulty. It's 4 years not 40 years. Time to get to plan B- how to escape. I smell abuse.

BTW: what is the back story of their relationship and miscarriages? I appreciate how short and to the point your post is, but now I am curious.

miscarriages is due to hormonal imbalance and they were planning going to the US for proper care. She loves him dearly and he does also.
He has promised not to do it again, but she is not so sure.
I asked her to try work it out...she has been through alot, depressions from being sexually abused by her father's cousin.
Re: Infidelity by kaziblake(f): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Men are created to cheat no matter how beautiful you are.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
JustHere2Observ:

miscarriages is due to hormonal imbalance and they were planning going to the US for proper care. She loves him dearly and he does also.
He has promised not to do it again, but she is not so sure.
I asked her to try work it out...she has been through alot, depressions from being sexually abused by her father's cousin.

OK. I still stand by my initial gut response. She needs to exit the relationship for now.

Separation from the marriage is in order. She needs to sort herself out it sounds like. He needs to sort himself out.

It does sound like the relationship may have been wrought with emotional strains to begin with. Her medical misfortune with infertility/miscarriages, her past physical abuse, questionable mental state with the depressions.

I don't doubt they love each other. But, the husband likely was looking for an easier way out of his imaginably stressful 'home life' situation.

They need to separate for awhile and deal with their baggage. If it is meant to be, they will find their way back to each other--this time hopefully, whole and emotionally stable.

I wish your friend well tho. It's all right. Take in stride and life will carry on and work itself out.

1 Like

Re: Infidelity by obiorathesubtle: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
My apologies to your friend.
Re: Infidelity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
It depends though.......

If it was just sex, I don't think there's anything to worry about. If it's something else, well.........

One thing women keep forgetting about men, nay about humans in general, is that Forbidden fruit is always tempting. Perhaps his wife got too boring and she wasn't willing to experiment or she no looks the way she did before.
I'm sure you get me.

Also, four miscarriages huh? Perhaps his friends told him to "try another venture". You get me right?
**Puffs weed while thinking of philosophy**

(1) (Reply)

Check In... / Where Is The Best Place For Lovers To Be On Chrismass! / IS THIS NATURAL?K Michelle Shows Off Her Gigantic Butt In Sheer Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.