Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (42147 Views)

Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases / How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Hayfeez(m): 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bollinger:
“They believe the funds were budgeted for arms procurement but was diverted to Mr. Dokpesi.” if this is true, then i see no reason why he was arrested. He is a businessman and he was given payment for services rendered or to be rendered. How is he to know if the funds were meant for arms procurement? It's just like arresting an owner of a TV station who does adverts for dubious pastors who rip off their congregation.

He was invited to be questioned on if he truly received the said sum, and for what

Shikena
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by wallpages(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
oyetunder:
thank you! Why are we in this mess as a nation then when all the looters are claiming to be innocent, and their supporters are singing the songs of victimisation? Haba! Hmm, no wonder we keep producing thieves as leaders, they are just examples of what an average nigerian is.
final whistle! You says it all

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by AnanseK(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will bury your heads in shame when these charges are thrown out!The charges are just plain ridiculous!! No Government agency just pays money to anyone without any clear reason,If you tell me the contract sum was inflated then it might be somehow reasonable

Contract for what? Paid with money budgeted for arms against BH?
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Eshinwaju: 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
wallpages:
that's a clear sign that not really how far but how well. 4get the age, somebody already said the mumuness na follow come

It is such a shame really......poverty is a curse....I once saw a picture of chukwudi44 put up here on NL and I was shocked at his decrepit state......
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Bollinger(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hayfeez:

He was invited to be questioned on if he truly received the said sum, and for what

Shikena

Then why is everyone using the term "arrest?"

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by blazetitov: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mee234:

Ur mumu no bi here oooooo!!!! e bi like BH wen no dey free end

Read your comment again and go check yourself in the mirror. You will be looking at the silliest person on the face of the earth. SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by higherpower: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will bury your heads in shame when these charges are thrown out!The charges are just plain ridiculous!! No Government agency just pays money to anyone without any clear reason,If you tell me the contract sum was inflated then it might be somehow reasonable

In Fela' voice; that mean to say u no de for Africa be that ti oooO, u may be coming from Japan, Uk or Switzerland, Germany or US
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by methodyk: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
uzuz:
NIGERIAN APC LED GOVERNMENT's BLUEPRINT TO FIGHT CORRUPTION
STEP 1: Find a potential corruption scenario which may be true or false, construct a big fat lie around it and release this big lie to the public via the press.
STEP 2: Wait for some days for the Nigerian public to go into a frenzy on social media and scream blue murder
STEP 3: Make a show of inviting or arresting certain out of favour persons in connection with the arrest
STEP 4: Bask in the false hopes of gullible electorates while simply refusing to comment on aspects of your lie that indict certain persons still in your good books. Refuse to invite, arrest or investigate these politically correct persons. Instead give them a promotion
STEP 5: Ride out the media frenzy and give the impression of doing something even when it is all motion and no movement.
STEP 6: Having achieved the primary goal of bringing the arrested persons into line, release them quietly.
STEP 7: When the public gets restive again, cook up another scandal and repeat steps 1-6 again.
This is kinda true....what of the missing $20Billion? Is it now found

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by AnanseK(m): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bollinger:

Then why is everyone using the term "arrest?"

Because you cannot say . " I am sorry I have another event, a friend's birthday, so I cannot make it".

If you cannot say that - then it's an arrest my friend.

And remember, they can keep you for a few days.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Jesusloveyou: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:
At least evidence of the payment would be shown in court if true.

Dokpesi 2.1 billion

Bafarawa 4.6 billion shocked

No wonder they fought against change and some poor electorate who can not reason on their own joined the fight against change grin
yes u are right, those saTANist wailers tot bafarawa were organising those northerners for free or for d love of their clueless hero, and also think dopkesi were doing d rubbish campaign because of d love he has for his brother, they really deceive d saTANist Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by IYANGBALI: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Anybody dat come nd shout winch hunt... may d God of chicken Pox descend on his/her Family
ameeeeeeeeen
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Ishilove: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ha! All these billion billion they're calling like it's N5 ehn... shocked

They will not die beta angry

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
wachakuta:
Anybody dat come nd shout winch hunt... may d God of chicken Pox descend on his/her Family
my Amen is as big as prosperity amen. Na dat one dey loud pas for church
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Decapo: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
wallpages:
Too many funny comments. May God bless you all for keeping alive! Nairalanders shaa!
And mr chukwudi your comment are actually bias.
Chief judge of nairaland I sight you jare...I bin think say na only me dey follow all d funny comments ni

con sip small orijin now

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:
At least evidence of the payment would be shown in court if true.

Dokpesi 2.1 billion

Bafarawa 4.6 billion shocked

No wonder they fought against change and some poor electorate who can not reason on their own joined the fight against change grin
It means Dokpesi just worked for PDP free of charge because Baba one chance go collect d money back ASAP. I trust my president
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by ManTiger(m): 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dokpesi was going down the drain before he got the ministerial appointment... everyone knew this.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Jesusloveyou: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

so d clear reason he was paid with our hard earn resources was to run down his opponent.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Will you shut up you idiot? Did you not see me campaigning against the fraudster Fashola for inflating the money he used for website?
Abeg, wetin concern biafran wit yoruba. Who ar u to accuse Fashola of curruption or did we ever complain to u? Pls, next time ur fingers ar scratching u for smtin to type kindly concentrate on ur erosion infested sad east region where curruption is d order of d day
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Wallie(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
The issue of fraudulent payment is relatively simple in this case because the question is not whether payment was made to Dokpesi for services rendered but whether the payment relates to NSA-type activities.

If money was to be paid to AIT, it should have been paid out of a PDP campaign account or some other governmental account that had to do with disseminating NEWS. If the money was paid out of a government account, then the next question would be why that agency (owner of the account) is involved in partisan news that AIT was broadcasting.

No matter how you dice it, NSA and "someone" is screwed. On the other hand, Dokpesi may be able to avoid charges by feigning ignorance as to why he was paid out of NSA's account but he would need to spill the beans on services rendered. However, I have a feeling he will be asked to refund the N2.1 billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
dammytosh:

From NSA to AIT ?

I just pray this is not true if not High Chief Dokpesi go get VIP cell for prison.

I still don't know how he escapedid the Abuja bomb blast case.
dis time, he won't escape it. Govt wl soon find one excuse to seize his licence, I trust them
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
wachakuta:
So shall it be. No wonder Dokpesi and co left their lives on the line for GEJ so that their evils deeds could be covered up. GEJ would have totally sold this nation to the devil if not for God intervention. Fayose, I know you are a culprit in this and your days are numbered also and to GEJ the chief of staff of rogues.....we shall nab you soon.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
jacabi:
Dasuki's lawyer, Joseph Daudu.
Saraki's lawyer, Joseph Daudu.
chai, dat Lawyer must b a criminal too because it takes two to tango
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Jesusloveyou: 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
dokiOloye:
most of d ediots on this forum are so naive to d point of idiocy.
Who dips his hand into govt money just like that in this 21st century?
I am not saying the ppl accused are saints but these ppl will always have a watertight alibi if they ever received govt money at all.
That's how they kept shouting Okonjo Iweala's name up n down but up till now,they can't pin even a kobo theft on her but fools like d love-vendor governor of Edo state will never let her be.
they wil all account for their sin one by one, d war against corruption has not even start, iwela, madueke, dasuki, saraki, akpabio and all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
baralatie:

I don't know exactly the game plan been executed by the DSS.
Initially the arms bruhaha was just too bogus.
But trying to rope chief dokpesi to a fictitious $2.2 ban arms deals is incredible
y not wait till they ar tru wit d investigatn b4 u start to complain. They only want to hear his side of d story n I dnt c anytin bad in it
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by samofson: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Interesting events ..Hope EFCC do their work well and charge who ever is suspected of diverting funds with HARD unquestionable evidence.

If it is the same dem say dem say evidence they have then this will die a death like other high profile cases.

Please since May 29 to date has EFCC won any case against any political thief

Abeg this one na another season film .EFCC is now like nollywood, only good for short term brain free entertainment.

EFCC stop suspecting and provide hard evidence. Our judiciary is a joke as well.

Farouk that was caught with dollars in his Fila is still waking around as a free man with this case on perpetual adjoinment.
Our Constitution is so weak that these guys will always find a way to wiggle out of any charge.

The lawyers know this and are using it to their advantage.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
I wonder why you keep supporting thiefs,thugs,murderers if you are not one of them,i swear down you must be an armed robber.There was a day i almost break my screen because of your post
Oboy, dis ur post made me laf weli weli. Abeg y u wan break ur screen? I op say no b Pa Chukwumerije cause am because of his terrible comments
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mart2k(m): 11:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
bettercreature:
I wonder why you keep supporting thiefs,thugs,murderers if you are not one of them,i swear down you must be an armed robber.There was a day i almost break my screen because of your post
Oboy, dis ur post made me laf weli weli. Abeg y u wan break ur screen? I op say no b Pa Chukwumerije44 cause am because of his terrible comments
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by bamite(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

At least I know I didn't support certified fraudsters like Fashola and Amaechi nor certificate frauds like the dullard himself.
I agree with him completely, you are either an armed robber or a ritualist. You are just a terrible human being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.