Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (42155 Views)

Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases / How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Manbryto(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Proffdada:
do you know the meaning of "aiding and abetting "
Defamation of character by biased journalism Is Also a crime, like Buhari will say: there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech cannot be guaranteed grin

That statement is not attributed to Buhari, why misquote him. Pls stop making Ur sef an ignoramus here.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2015
dammytosh:

Shut the crap up.

You have history of supporting thieves and crooks.

So NSA will pay 2.1 billion to ait for wat ? NSA campaign ?

Shukuudi, can u do me a favour ? Gerrarahia

Listen to what he is saying, this administration has a habit of jumping the gun, trying people in the court of public opinion before finding out that they have no case. I pray it won't be the case this time around.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Bollinger(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2015
amstamon:
Oga stop talking like a fool, you are a business man don't mean you can go into any kind of business or buy any kind of goods, buying a stolen goods also makes you a thief. Okay try go buy motor wey dem thief or just ordinary stolen Nokia 3310,make u see within go land for ur head.
Endtime dull brain.

See why i insist most people in Nigeria should go back for a refund of their tuition fees? Most think with their asses and less with their heads. Whatever financial consideration you receive for services rendered, especially when the service is not tangible, as in this case, airtime, cannot be held against you if it is found out that the customer paid with gains that were gotten through illegal means. All he has to prove is that fees charged are/were the going rate at the period the airtime was running. Read it again i'm sure you are confused. Can you arrest a pastor for receiving tithe on behalf of God from a member who is also a fraudster? Can you hold MTN responsible for the call made by a kidnapper? Can you arrest a danfo driver who picked up a passenger who happens to be an armed robber? My friend, your as.s is meant for sitting not thinking. I know they sound alike, but their functions are very different. Trust me.

Daaayyuuummm. I just owned this muthafucker with brain power.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will bury your heads in shame when these charges are thrown out!The charges are just plain ridiculous!! No Government agency just pays money to anyone without any clear reason,If you tell me the contract sum was inflated then it might be somehow reasonable

People call you all sort of names and I honestly don't know what other name I should add to the already long and inglorious list! You really want us to believe that you don't know your paymaster, clueless jona had no other government but a government of "lootocracy"? In such a government, it's officials can pay out vast sums of monies without any reason talk less of "clear" reasons! Need I remind you of "stealing is not corruption", or is it the "goat and the yam theory" that you'll rather be reminded of? Get a life, corruption rep!

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Alebros: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Cant you nairalanders argue without descending to personal insults? cry
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
So Dokpesi is a Military contractor? If no be say u be old man, I for say u know no get sense.

You are a big fool chukudi abii wetin be ur name... U this shameless idiot.. Y are u defending pple who don't even know u and I, they don't even care about us when they were stealing our billions. . If they are found guilty let the go to jail for what they've done... Don't be blinded by tribe and religion.. when gej ur broda stole our mony, did he know u that u are from the same state or u are both Christians.. This pple don't care about us they only care about their own pocket.. But I believe pmb will be a success after his tenure than gej.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by shilexworldsexy(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't mind the fools,I wonder what business Dokpesi has with the importation of arms,we will know more when these cases get to court.

You are a big fool chukudi abii wetin be ur name... U this shameless idiot.. Y are u defending pple who don't even know u and I, they don't even care about us when they were stealing our billions. . If they are found guilty let the go to jail for what they've done... Don't be blinded by tribe and religion.. when gej ur broda stole our mony, did he know u that u are from the same state or u are both Christians.. This pple don't care about us they only care about their own pocket.. But I believe pmb will be a success after his tenure than gej.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Alebros: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Its obvious these guys are thieves and criminals but my pain is the selective justice in play. Until I see core APC thieves also prosecuted or tried, I wont respect these so-called anti-corruption moves. And by core APC, I dont mean the Sarakis or those who went against the wills of the Jagabans grin
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by GoodGovernance: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Alebros:
Its obvious these guys are thieves and criminals but my pain is the selective justice in play. Until I see core APC thieves also prosecuted or tried, I wont respect these so-called anti-corruption moves. And by core APC, I dont mean the Sarakis or those who went against the wills of the Jagabans grin

Perhaps you need to think deeper.....

APC was never part of the federal government of PDP,so you should expect only PDP government and officials to be Probed at the federal level!You must have noticed that the FG has been more concerned with federal probes than state probes,at least that's the focus for now,which is very normal and proper.

I believe probe at the state level can only be done effectively by the respective state governments!
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by gidiMonsta(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't mind the fools,I wonder what business Dokpesi has with the importation of arms,we will know more when these cases get to court.

Daar Comms shot a documentary for the Nigeria Army during COIN operations in 2014 or so., the $2.1 billion payment was most likely hidden under that. Obviously the contract was inflated. Dokpesi is in deep soup.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by gidiMonsta(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
tempest01:
I see GEJ being roped in soon...

Hope PMB is diplomatic in anything he does

Forget GEJ been roped in all these. GEJ is the architect of Dasuki's downfall, he gave PMB all he needs to probe the bast.a.r.d.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they wil all account for their sin one by one, d war against corruption has not even start, iwela, madueke, dasuki, saraki, akpabio and all

Same idiots that like and share this post will still say chukudi44 is bias. You easily leave out Mr "I don't sign cheques", Aregbese and Amaechi that spent billions on monorail with no success.
I support fight against corruption but not attack to perceived enemies.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
mart2k:
Ar u not a thief if u bought a car that worth #2.5m at d token rate of 600k? Tell me, wat kind of adverts or jingles wil worth such huge amount under few wEeks?
That's guy will be called a thief if and only if you call me a thief for approving 78 million for building or upgrading a website
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Alebros: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
GoodGovernance:

Perhaps you need to think deeper.....

APC was never part of the federal government of PDP,so you should expect only PDP government and officials to be Probed at the federal level!You must have noticed that the FG has been more concerned with federal probes than state probes,at least that's the focus for now,which is very normal and proper.

I believe probe at the state level can only be done effectively by the respective state governments!

EFCC is not restricted to federal probes. Remember, Sule Lamido and his sons were apprehended earlier in the year. Let all thieves be probed.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 12:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Manbryto:

That statement is not attributed to Buhari, why misquote him. Pls stop making Ur sef an ignoramus here.
i don't reply fools but your case is exceptional
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Manbryto:
Some guys here reason thru their anus. The issue here shld be, did Dopkesi receive any money from Dasuki or not. If he did, for what reason?
it's not an issue because of the evidences are already laid that led to his arrest otherwise he'll be untouchable
the money he received has a tag and he's to face judgement. He thought the election will fall in favour of his moneypot ,Dokpesi is a hopeless gambler
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 1:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Bollinger:

See why i insist most people in Nigeria should go back for a refund of their tuition fees? Most think with their asses and less with their heads. Whatever financial consideration you receive for services rendered, especially when the service is not tangible, as in this case, airtime, cannot be held against you if it is found out that the customer paid with gains that were gotten through illegal means. All he has to prove is that fees charged are/were the going rate at the period the airtime was running. Read it again i'm sure you are confused. Can you arrest a pastor for receiving tithe on behalf of God from a member who is also a fraudster? Can you hold MTN responsible for the call made by a kidnapper? Can you arrest a danfo driver who picked up a passenger who happens to be an armed robber? My friend, your as.s is meant for sitting not thinking. I know they sound alike, but their functions are very different. Trust me.

Daaayyuuummm. I just owned this muthafucker with brain power.
only if you know that you should request for the refund first
in any crime scene, everyone is guilty until found otherwise. Dokpesi knew what he was doing when he received such amount and never questioned the source. He should be held accountable
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by smoothralph(m): 5:52am On Dec 03, 2015
kpekusPikin:

Same idiots that like and share this post will still say chukudi44 is bias. You easily leave out Mr "I don't sign cheques", Aregbese and Amaechi that spent billions on monorail with no success.
I support fight against corruption but not attack to perceived enemies.
Ur level of comprehension is -100. ..read again
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2015
smoothralph:
Ur level of comprehension is -100. ..read again
Thanks Prof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Poses With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Photo) / Police Officers Seen Displaying Buhari 4 +4 Sign(pic) / Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.