Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... (1431 Views)

Calabar Gay Rights Activist Says He Will Feel Fulfilled If He Sucks God’s Dick / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I had this fantansy of someone making love to my fiancee while I watch them, when I first suggested it to my babe, she waived it off as impossible, but through gentle persuasion I was able to convince her to accept... The guy to be used was one of her toasters, I slept in my girl's house that night and she invited him over, it all happened in front of me although I was hiding in the entrance that connects the room and the parlour while the whole show took place in the parlour.... She even recorded the event with her phone with the help of the light in the phone cos we made sure all lights were off... The guy really pounded her very well with his average size dick that is smaller than my dick which my babe calls Abortion Stick... It was fun watching her being bleeped by another guy and this has happened twice while I watched n massaged my abortion Stick... I still love my babe so much and she loves me too... I registered a new account just to write this.. I am worse than what I have written so no problem for the expected insults at least I was bold enough to write what many ppl have done but are too ashamed to tell anyone... My question is ... What are your fulfilled and unfulfilled sexual fantansies
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Cholls(m): 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother hahaha! Go and sleep.
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by yemmybx(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
You need JESUS CHRIST.

2 Likes

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by obiorathesubtle: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Hormenah97(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Endtime fantasies Ill trek to Seun's house if dis makes FP grin
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hormenah97:
Endtime fantasies Ill trek to Seun's house if dis makes FP grin
I didn't write this because of FP... Its a true life story of myself of what happened this year... I don't care about fp
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by godofwar666(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mehn! Do you care if we can smoke weed together and yarn my mata too cool take weed first oya yarn urs
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is y Goodluck lost his presidential sit to buhari, and why Chelsea keep loosin

1 Like

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
godofwar666:
Mehn! Do you care if we can smoke weed together and yarn my mata too cool take weed first oya yarn urs
Lol... I don't smoke cigarettes or weed neither do I drink, I am just a good person with unusual fantasies ...

1 Like

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by OreoPaschal(m): 11:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
My unfulfilled fantasy is urinating on my bae's face ... kiss

1 Like

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
OreoPaschal:
My unfulfilled fantasy is urinating on my bae's face ... kiss
wow... I actually released several times in the mouth of my babe just after Bangladesh...
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by OreoPaschal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Backdraftdraft:
wow... I actually released several times in the mouth of my babe just after Bangladesh...
Cum or urinate?... grin
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
OreoPaschal:

Cum or urinate?... grin
cum
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by OreoPaschal(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Backdraftdraft:
cum
Hehehe!...I mean Urine,i wish to fulfill this someday. whenever I imagine this fantasy,it sends cold signal to spine embarassed
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
OreoPaschal:

Hehehe!...I mean Urine,i wish to fulfill this someday. whenever I imagine this fantasy,it sends cold signal to spine embarassed
you can fulfill it with a babe that truly loves you but first of all you have to know how best to convince her ...

1 Like

Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Flexysweet(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Backdraftdraft:
you can fulfill it with a babe that truly loves you but first of all you have to know how best to convince her ...
bro ur lucky ur bae understands u. I hav diz fantasy of having thre3some sex with her nd her friendz which i kn am really capable of handling dem, buh any tym I tell my bae abt it, she will change em 4me sharp sharp grin angry
Re: My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Flexysweet:
bro ur lucky ur bae understands u. I hav diz fantasy of having thre3some sex with her nd her friendz which i kn am really capable of handling dem, buh any tym I tell my bae abt it, she will change em 4me sharp sharp grin angry
just b patient with her n continue to b romantic, you will end up succeeding...

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Poor Widow (photo) / Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince / I Was About Killing My Friend For A Lady And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.