Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince (1424 Views)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30* / Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 22 To 28 / End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
I tried a few pranks today L cheesy L Am really free today so i decided to catch all the fun i could

IN EVERYTHING I DID I LEARN T SOMETHING GREAT!-- SUCCESS WILL ATTRACT THINGS YOU COULD NEVER GET ORDINARILY

LOL this is what happened i watch pranks most times during the weekend when ever am not reading a book or organizing a business i just relax and try to make my self laugh with comedies, cartoons and pranks

Theirs this prank going on its called the GOLD DIGGER PRANK

In This prank a guy pretends to be poor or broke asks a girl out and when she turns him down he finally reveals his wealthy identity you can check it on you-tube GOLD DIGGER PRANK

FIRST PRANK
My range is bad so i decided to use my accord i parked it closed to the bus stop and crossed to the other side of the road i wasnt dressed to shouty just a white polo , a blue 3quater and my palm slippers i made sure i looked good facially i robed my powder very well to avoid excuse cheesy

i was waiting patient for a girl and not too long i spotted one

ME: Hello
Girl: {pretends like i wasnt talking to her}
Me: Hello Dear
Girl:Are you talking to me?
Me: yes who else? So how re you
Girl: {staring at her phone} am good
Me: This weather is too cold am really getting hungry thats by the way Am daniel whats your name
Girl: {still staring at her phone}Am OGE
Me: Hope you dont get mad you are beautiful and i would love to see you again may be when am free tomorrow
Girl:{looks me from head to toe smiles} Am sorry i would be busy
Me: Do you work on saturdays?
Girl: No i will be going out with my boy friend

ME:{smiles } But i just like you may be we could get to know each other more
Girl: sorry am not interested{staring at her phone}
Me:{smiles} can i get your number?

Girl:what for?
Me: so that we could talk later
Girl: i dont give my number to strangers
Me: But your boy friend was once a stranger to you

Girl:{shifted from where i was to another place pretending to be stop a cab} Please i am heading some where
Me: Okay then Where do you think i can get good food around here? am hungry

Girl:{kept silent}
Me: hello

Girl:please move around stop disturbing me

Me{smiled} Sorry for bothering you am not really familiar with here i just came in to supervise a shop i opened last year
Girl {still acting though}

Me: {Brought out my ipad and gave it to her } put your numbers here am coming

Girl:oga i will go with your phone oh

Me: let me just reverse my car so that i can drop you off am coming

Girl:{Suddenly became calm}

I crossed to the other side took a U turn and stopped at her position

Me: {Wined my windows down} Have you saved your number?

GIRL: SORRY LET ME DO IT NOW

Me: {took my phone from her} Where are you heading to

Girl: Oil mill Bustop

Me: Okay come in am going to eleme junction

Girl:{Enters the car} Your Ac is on am catching cold

Me:{I switched off the AC} Am sorry i embarrassed so how your boy friend?

Girl: I was just trying to scare you off i dont have any

Me{smiles} Wow that means we are good to go?

Girl:{smiles} Not really am scared of relationships for now but we could be friends

ME{smiles} okay let pick a document and then we could go out to eat

Girl: okay

Took her home she was just staring at my apartment

Girl: Is this a family house

Me: No this is my house why do you ask?

Girl: its big and who has that car which one ?

{pointed at my evoque---i love so much evoque(you fiished the battle)}

Me: Thats mine but is faulty

Girl: and this other one ?

Me>yea
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Marlvin(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2016
go on, go on, don't keep Me waiting, ain't got all nite .

or you done with your tale ?
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by umehmj(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
lol. that's how it is
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haha... Here in Port Harcourt, I have seen this one's alot
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by walexmini(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Be successful in your academics, work, etc and women will come naturally... Oga danny abeg no forget us for vfl oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
We entered inside my house i felt like cutting off the game and ending the whole prank
{Am not a bad boy i was just playing games don't get me wrong}

Me: sit here am coming

i went to my bed room laughed a bit i wished i had a CCTV i would have monitored what she would be doing by now

didn't she say she don't give her phone numbers to strangers oh i forgot she said she was in a haste why isn't she complaining about going back LOL

i made sure i wasted at least 15mins before i went back to my sitting room

Me: Sorry i wasted your time

Girl: Never mind

Me{trying to decode her} I wanted us to out do you have any eatery in mind

{trying to ask her those question she refused answering}

Girl: yes Kilimanjaro at market junction after artillery

Me: {smiled} i thought you are in a haste?
Girl: not really i was suppose to see my uncle today i need to buy my handouts and things are really hard for me

Me: what of your dad?
Girl: his fine but things are very very hard for us

Me{I felt compassion} What school are you in

Girl:IMSU (owerri)

Me: so whats your discipline

Girl: You say?

Me: i mean your Department

Girl:Okay mass com

Me: i think am loving you { grin just trying to compare the old reaction when i looked humbled and now shes in my apartment}
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by 2dice(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehehehehe
This Op go Sabi act film dye..
Cum n kontinu..
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by mirrakk(m): 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Bia op, y u stop
It is said dat success is like a magnet. It brings anytn around. Moreover u loose money chasing women but never loose women chasing money. They come in bunch like ants on sugar.
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by guente02(m): 12:33am On Mar 12, 2016
mirrakk:
Bia op, y u stop
It is said dat success is like a magnet. It brings anytn around. Moreover u loose money chasing women but never loose women chasing money. They come in bunch like ants on sugar.
My brother even though i completely agree with you to a fault in how success brings everything, I'm yet to chase women with money. They just know I've got cash on me and its stable and consistent but that's where it ends, im not loosing any thing chasing anyone. If you want money come and visit me.
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
EMEKA1MILLION:
Haha... Here in Port Harcourt, I have seen this one's alot

you will need to tell me about this cheesy
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Nonsreal(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
dannyokec:
I tried a few pranks today L cheesy L Am really free today so i decided to catch all the fun i could

IN EVERYTHING I DID I LEARN T SOMETHING GREAT!-- SUCCESS WILL ATTRACT THINGS YOU COULD NEVER GET ORDINARILY

LOL this is what happened i watch pranks most times during the weekend when ever am not reading a book or organizing a business i just relax and try to make my self laugh with comedies, cartoons and pranks

Theirs this prank going on its called the GOLD DIGGER PRANK

In This prank a guy pretends to be poor or broke asks a girl out and when she turns him down he finally reveals his wealthy identity you can check it on you-tube GOLD DIGGER PRANK

FIRST PRANK
My range is bad so i decided to use my accord i parked it closed to the bus stop and crossed to the other side of the road i wasnt dressed to shouty just a white polo , a blue 3quater and my palm slippers i made sure i looked good facially i robed my powder very well to avoid excuse cheesy

i was waiting patient for a girl and not too long i spotted one

ME: Hello
Girl: {pretends like i wasnt talking to her}
Me: Hello Dear
Girl:Are you talking to me?
Me: yes who else? So how re you
Girl: {staring at her phone} am good
Me: This weather is too cold am really getting hungry thats by the way Am daniel whats your name
Girl: {still staring at her phone}Am OGE
Me: Hope you dont get mad you are beautiful and i would love to see you again may be when am free tomorrow
Girl:{looks me from head to toe smiles} Am sorry i would be busy
Me: Do you work on saturdays?
Girl: No i will be going out with my boy friend

ME:{smiles } But i just like you may be we could get to know each other more
Girl: sorry am not interested{staring at her phone}
Me:{smiles} can i get your number?

Girl:what for?
Me: so that we could talk later
Girl: i dont give my number to strangers
Me: But your boy friend was once a stranger to you

Girl:{shifted from where i was to another place pretending to be stop a cab} Please i am heading some where
Me: Okay then Where do you think i can get good food around here? am hungry

Girl:{kept silent}
Me: hello

Girl:please move around stop disturbing me

Me{smiled} Sorry for bothering you am not really familiar with here i just came in to supervise a shop i opened last year
Girl {still acting though}

Me: {Brought out my ipad and gave it to her } put your numbers here am coming

Girl:oga i will go with your phone oh

Me: let me just reverse my car so that i can drop you off am coming

Girl:{Suddenly became calm}

I crossed to the other side took a U turn and stopped at her position

Me: {Wined my windows down} Have you saved your number?

GIRL: SORRY LET ME DO IT NOW

Me: {took my phone from her} Where are you heading to

Girl: Oil mill Bustop

Me: Okay come in am going to eleme junction

Girl:{Enters the car} Your Ac is on am catching cold

Me:{I switched off the AC} Am sorry i embarrassed so how your boy friend?

Girl: I was just trying to scare you off i dont have any

Me{smiles} Wow that means we are good to go?

Girl:{smiles} Not really am scared of relationships for now but we could be friends

ME{smiles} okay let pick a document and then we could go out to eat

Girl: okay

Took her home she was just staring at my apartment

Girl: Is this a family house

Me: No this is my house why do you ask?

Girl: its big and who has that car which one ?

{pointed at my evoque---i love so much evoque(you fiished the battle)}

Me: Thats mine but is faulty

Girl: and this other one ?

Me>yea

i lv ds, nw i tink i wil start lookin 4money n stop chasin gals around
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by jashar(f): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
... some have really creative imaginations....

It's a gift. grin grin grin
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by olakings: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello peeps, one of our colleague as been selected for best ideas in "global" youth citizens entrepreneurship competition , which is a global competition , but will be needing ur help to move to nxt stage by following dis link https://www.entrepreneurship-campus.org/ideas/4/1934 pls kindly vote and repost
kingjaheed Royal Palm
It is an agricultural innovative business focus mainly on palm oil production and every other resources within it .it is well known that the usage of palm oil cannot be underestimated in these present world, it is widely use in so many sector of production; from the food processing company, pharmace...
entrepreneurship-campus.org
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by jamalnation(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mehn,
Re: Why Young Guys Needs Success More Than Love--true Life Experince by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nonsreal:
i lv ds, nw i tink i wil start lookin 4money n stop chasin gals around
Lol...If you have the money getting girls won't be a problem at all, they'll always come around.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Spot The Mobile Phone? / What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? / Married Nigerian Man Cheating On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.