Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... (4619 Views)

Big Ikebe 18yr-old Aristo Babe Storms Social Media With Viral Pussy Shower! / n / Check Out This Babe With Her Very Big Ikebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Countersam(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
What is it with Ugandan girls and sex hawking.... More interesting is that majority of them have large eye popping backsides..... They seem to have overtaken our Edo girls in sexport.....

Lets share views on strictly Ugandan babes
Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Countersam(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
You need to see these girls in China and the way they cause necks and eyes to turn.... Mainly in Guangzhou town..... I think getting a visa isn't difficult in their country .
Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Their ladies are all black like Idi Amin sad but they damn bootiful.
Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Fastestnews: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2015
strictly Ugandan babes

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by falseman(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Countersam:
What is it with Ugandan girls and sex hawking.... More interesting is that majority of them have large eye popping backsides..... They seem to have overtaken our Edo girls in sexport.....

Lets share views on strictly Ugandan babes

Gosh!!! I dated one and I've never seen a bigger backside. In all fairness sometimes I was ashamed of the stares she attracts when walking the street with her.....she simply rocks

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Op, have u dated any before?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girls..big Ikebe And Sex... by Countersam(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes o..infact on the 3rd one now

(1) (Reply)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose / When Ghana Jollof Meets Naija Jollof (photos) / WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.