Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose (4562 Views)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Learn 2 Gv Men Bre@sts 2 Suck Nd Always Gv Him Bl0wj0b In D Morning-lady Go Nude / Nollywood Actresses With Big Brea*sts And Thier Pictures (2) (3) (4)

My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Stephentush: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-pdoBlQ5_TEw/WYC70dIl8gI/AAAAAAAASLU/S9LOoYq3yXABSPEL84JcezhOs_SUHj_zQCLcBGAs/s640/Untitled.png[/img]

While most women pay big bucks to enhance
their Boobs , Amber Rose revealed she is thinking
of reducing her ''heavy boobs'' According to her,
she has been suffering from back pain and can't
wear cute little shirts.

She wrote

*I'm thinking about getting a breast
reduction this year my boobs are stupid
heavy, my back hurts and I can't wear cute
lil shirts without a grandma bra. I'm really
scared of the lollipop scars tho.... any
advice? Are there any ladies out there that
are much happier even though you have
breast reduction scars? And no I don't
have implants so they can't just cut
around the nipples tell me about ur
experiences ? muva*

[img]https://1.bp..com/-k6cdC4GeIa0/WYC-KhJ3miI/AAAAAAAASLc/_bPvGkqIzfAFXEiD4i5hMA7cPRZwT6kngCLcBGAs/s400/images%2B%25286%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Ehiscotch(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
They aren't that big.

I am sure she is gonna enhance them in the process as they seem to be falling.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by bizzy500: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
We like them big cool
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
i for say make we exchange but na slippers Ur own be now..
I no want...
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Stephentush: 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
bizzy500:
We like them big cool
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
I have arc saw here. infact I will commot am for ram.
mtcheww yeye dey smell
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

I no want...
and your own be ?

Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by amzee(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

I no want...
Can we ffuck?
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
and your own be ?

lime orange
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Stephentush: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
Can we ffuck?
Here!!!
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
Can we ffuck?

what about your landlord daughter
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

lime orange
or you meant cashew nut
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Your boobs are fine the way it is
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Lionessza(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Any excuse to go under the knife and gain more attention.

Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by amzee(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

what about your landlord daughter
She's not around.

Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
or you meant cashew nut

abeg my condition never bad like that oh..
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
She's not around.

don't cheat on her just wait for her to come back.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by amzee(m): 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

don't cheat on her just wait for her to come back.
The kind konji wey dey hol me now ehn,I no fit wait atall. Na quickie I jst wan do no b longie.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

abeg my condition never bad like that oh..
hahahahaha remove am for bra, lemme see so your assertion can be verified
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:

The kind konji wey dey hol me now ehn,I no fit wait atall.
Na quickie I jst wan do no b longie.

5mins ba, shabi u no go release and withdrawer method u go do bah

what of your neighour daughter, i hear say she sabi do well well, na she even dey dey on top man not the other way round.. Try her out nah..
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
hahahahaha remove am for bra, lemme see so your assertion can be verified

e b like say u wan visit sambisa this mid week bah
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

e b like say u wan visit sambisa this mid week bah
is shekau the "sucker" and "handler" of your breasts
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by amzee(m): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

5mins ba, shabi u no go release and withdrawer method u go do bah

what of your neighour daughter, i hear say she sabi do well well, na she even dey dey on top man not the other way round.. Try her out nah..
You are bad gal I swear.
Na gal lyk u I dey lyk 2 finger n ffuck.

Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
is shekau the "sucker" and "handler" of your breasts

he is a god father
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

he is a god father
of your breast. sowi for my attempt to see your "suicide" boss.

ciao
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Tilda30(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
silicon breast
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
You are bad gal I swear. . Na gal lyk u I dey lyk 2 finger n ffuck.

abeg i be virgin oh..
No spoil me before my time.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
of your breast. sowi for my attempt to see your "suicide" boss.

ciao

sowi too

blessed day ahead jor..
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by amzee(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

abeg i be virgin oh..
No spoil me before my time.
U wey don spoil already.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Optional2(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
U wey don spoil already.

abeg no spoil me for my father biko..

Blessed day ahead.
Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by holatin(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Optional2:

sowi too

blessed day ahead jor..
and u too mamee

Re: My Brea-sts Are Too Heavy, I Need To Reduce The Size - Amber Rose by Stephentush: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2017
hmmm

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her!