Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard (20724 Views)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Nationwide Darkness Looms As Electricity Supply Drops To 1,400MW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by siraj1402(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Which way Naija?

Meanwhile we need moringa seed worth 10,000kg,interested seller can call me on 08036534549.We will pick it up and its cash and carry.

Pls reach me on WhatsApp as MTN has cut off my line temporarily
Pls urgently.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by wapmingle: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
true...

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by tolexy007(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
neolboy:
That is what u should expect for Chanting Change without asking the type
we have being scammed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by djWALE(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Blame buhari
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by anzaku47(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Was that the change we voted for? I missed GEJ walai

1 Like

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Sollytech: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2015
[size=15pt]Do you know you can Send fast bulksms to your customers, Church Member, partners and co workers with our no1 sms provide we deliver once u click on send button
register now at http://sollysms.com[/size]
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by octopusfreaky(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
like seriously, we have 21hrs a day in my area now after years of total blackout..
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by 247notire(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Everything is wrong with my dear country. Anybody pls mention one sector of the Nigerian country that is working as it shud even if it's 70% of what it shud be... You will be amazed that not even one sector can be mentioned. We are doomed! Give me Biafra!!!
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
The Federal Governments over various regimes are not telling the TRUE STORY.. they continue to defend a position that is seeping with contradictions.. NEPA offered better power at cheaper rates even when a good majority of consumers were cheating the system and defaulting on monthly payments.. Now that it is PHCN and in the hands of Private Companies, there is far less power available to distribute but they are making billions monthly in revenue.. the little power available for distribution is now costlier than the arm of a fresh virgin for rituals. Haaa. FG, PHCN, PMB, FASHOLA.. do something.. it is not rocket science.. I am wailing here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Gidi3020(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari be busy flying all round without doing what he's been fighting for for the past 12 years if Am not wrong. #keepFlyingBabaCandyCrush

1 Like

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Valintos147(f): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Things fall apart !!! I hope it won't drop to zero before something has to be done. **
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Chrisilo post=40597132]…. Don’t expect stable power supply soon — AEDC

By Michael Eboh and Grace Udofia. OMG..what kinda place are we living, no fuel and no power supply also!!!!! I couldnt even sleep last night
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
bamite:
I dont know of abuja but where i stay, there is 24 hr power supply. Some of this publications are sponsored BS to smear the govt.

Not sponsored but true! Always look at things from another angle. Do not always see everything as political.

In Bariga, we don't get 6hours sef angry.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Ijaya123: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Trillyonaire:
Body language no work again?

Abi APC was quick to attribute improved Power supply back then to body language?

The body language is still working. Power supply here averages 18 hours. Regularly.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
I dae feel amgrin
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by dyn1800: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Did you read the article at all?
..... Use not headlines to judge
BlackTechnology:
undecided Buhari's body odour has killed the power sector to the point that Fashola is lost on how to address the issue grin

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Akinz0126(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Even here in Niger state that is even the power state they claimed we barely enjoyed power supply for 4 hours within 24hours.The electricity supply here in koontagora is so pathetic that you hardly enjoy 3 hours uninterrupted power supply withhout them seizing it often and often.No light and una dey give us heavy bill when person never chop 3 square meal aday.The world is watching!
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by wtfCode: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
angry angry angry buhariii angry
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by RexTramadol1: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
100 years e no go happen!

Only in the last days will power supply drop so low!
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Zaikon(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
fat lie
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
bamite:
I dont know of abuja but where i stay, there is 24 hr power supply. Some of this publications are sponsored BS to smear the govt.
same in my area in the same abuja..constant power supply.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by ManTiger(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Nonsense, we don't even have power for 3hrs/week.

Make fuel price just reduce, we'll generate power ourselves.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by dyn1800: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
A pretty ! How's the power supplies in your area
slyvica:
[size=30pt]Scholarship.Award.Here
Click Here: http://appioffersa..com[/size]
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Bmedels26(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Specially designed for Senior Secondary School Students and preparation for WAEC, NECO and JAMB
Suitable for mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Learn at your own pace and comfort.
No internet connection required.
Free video tutorials and lecture notes provided periodically
Over 100,000 revision questions on all O-level subjects
Make learning fun with educational games

call 08036911296

Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by dyn1800: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Wailers be like hardly reads anything other than the headlines.....
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by Nicepoker(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2015
tobex23:
Hmmm...
Though, I won't say I know how light has been in other places/state..........
But here in Ilesha, Osun state Generally, I don't know they do it that light is okay here...
We have light from 10am-5pm, then 10pm-5am
I don't just understand how light in Osun is.
supply has reduced in osogbo
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by RayD(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Let's hope for the best and also pray that this administration does better than formal.
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by easymanofdpeopl(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Na lie joor, here in Katsina we are still enjoying light of more than 16 hours in a day
Re: Agony, Hardship As Power Supply Drops To Six Hours Daily - Vanguard by francizy(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
In my area, it's just 2 - 3 hours per week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark / Prove Your Allegations Against Us, INEC Dares PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.