Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol (790 Views)

Pls Yorubas Help Me Translate This To English / Can Anyone Translate This For Me, I Think I Figured It Out, But I Am Not Positiv / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by investigator: 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
This is so hilarious! So a SH reader, who is Edo received a text from her husband who is Yoruba, and he sent the text in Yoruba, knowing full well that she doesn't understand Yoruba. The lady had to rely on Google translate to find out what the husband sent to her and this is what Google did.. (right) ..lol. Biko, can anyone translate for her?
Visit www.starzhit.com

1 Share

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2015
lmao

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 02, 2015
investigator:
This is so hilarious! So a SH reader, who is Edo
received a text from her husband who is Yoruba,
and he sent the text in Yoruba, knowing full well
that she doesn't understand Yoruba. The lady had
to rely on Google translate to find out what the
husband sent to her and this is what Google did..
(right) ..lol. Biko, can anyone translate for her?

Visit www.starzhit.com
google got it right more than the husband,the guy really typed poo there
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Pheals(f): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2015
grin make Google con hire me rooobish.
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Danfuster(m): 2:21am On Dec 02, 2015
The guy messed this up first
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by itstpia8: 3:06am On Dec 02, 2015
investigator:
This is so hilarious! So a SH reader, who is Edo
received a text from her husband who is Yoruba,
and he sent the text in Yoruba, knowing full well
that she doesn't understand Yoruba. The lady had
to rely on Google translate to find out what the
husband sent to her and this is what Google did..
(right) ..lol. Biko, can anyone translate for her?

Visit www.starzhit.com

she should send him her own in Edo language, nl knows nothing, did they post their wedding picture here or was it the forum who joined them?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by nerdfrost(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2015
End Time translation. E be like say google don hire patience jonathan cheesy
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by good4all: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2015
NBA KE?
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by hefelove(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2015
My wife cow looooooooooool laff kill me o
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin goggle don dey craze!!
Re: Check Out This Hilarious Google Translate...lol by Omotayor123(f): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Rotfl tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,who Will You Shoot?(photo) / Rate This Beauty With No Sentiment / Difference Between The Two Words Complete And Finished (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.