Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo (3003 Views)

'I wish Buhari Death and Nothing will happen to me" - Asari Dokubo / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / If Prez. Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find Moses In Me - Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by meccuno: 7:50am On Dec 02, 2015
size40:
Asari Dokubo should come out of his hiding. We will catch him here in Rivers state and hand him over to d federal government. I said it earlier on this platform that once GEJ losses 2015 presidential election, that we will not see the real Asari Dokubo again. Instead we will see and hear more from social media Asari Dokubo. Today, it is happening as I earlier said. We are all waiting for Asar Dokubo to make good of his threat. We all know that talk is so cheap. Asari is nothing but a miscreant that makes noise just like Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.
who are the "we"? Why can't you catch him ur self?
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by ishiamu(m): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This man do start again sha.... angry

Did you read the thing at all?
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Chrisilo:
If Buhari Wants to Be a Pharaoh, He Will Find a Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo

Asari Dokubo has identified with the current agitation by Nnamdi Kanu and the Indiginous People of Biafria (IPOB). According to Dokubo, Ijaws are an integral part of Biafra. He appears not to want to be outdone by this new wave led by Mr Nnamdi Kanu.
/

When ppl like Asari who have Real "Armies" and "ardent followers" talk, E-warriors like tonyebarcanista or bacarnista should just keep quiet because their comments end in NL, The current stand by IGBOS, Ijaws and other BIAFRANS is the only solution to survive in this dying Zoological Republic.
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
This is a typical Nigerian freedom fighter
... check out the net worth before and after freedom fighting
.. Mark my words.. .[s] Nnamdi kanu will own a private jet in this country[/s]
Yes when Biafra comes...he doesn't need it in Nigeria, he has rejected their oil block , All he want is Biafra

I really support eastern Nigeria independence but this monkeying around will not achieve that

1) [s]form a BIAFRA people's party. .... If ur systems and ideology are good ur people will vote u into power and if they see u better than the normal Nigerian party u will win more States [/s]
2) with more state u can call Nigeria and international community in for negotiation.. ..And bring referendum which if u performed well u will win
... .. anything about from this is a complete joke

RUBBISH..... we want a new and FRESH country...a ZOO is a ZOO, if you wear a Monkey a Gucci suit it does not make him human.

Name one true freedom fighter of Nnamdi Kanu type in Nigeria, that was poor and become rich after.... maybe fela, Ojukwu, Fanyemi, ....Ojukwu use his money to sponsor the Biafra war and become poorer after, lost some of his properties and never own an oil block , so who mumu??. Nnamdi Kanu is the first of its kind and the real deal that will get us Biafra cool
Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This man do start again sha.... angry

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by mrvitalis(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2015
AwiLand:

RUBBISH..... we want a new and FRESH country...a ZOO is a ZOO, if you wear a Monkey a Gucci suit it does not make him human.

Name one true freedom fighter of Nnamdi Kanu type in Nigeria, that was poor and become rich after.... maybe fela, Ojukwu, Fanyemi, ....Ojukwu use his money to sponsor the Biafra war and become poorer after, lost some of his properties and never own an oil block , so who mumu??. Nnamdi Kanu is the first of its kind and the real deal that will get us Biafra cool
Who will listen to u like this?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Wants To Be A Pharaoh, He Will Find A Moses In Me – Asari Dokubo by skytanics(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Asari should go and sleep. just trying to make himself relevant. Wetin concern u for BIAFRA wey u wan join? Abeg ur time don pass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Technically Unfit To Rule Nigeria: Fayose Blasts Buhari / See What Happened To A Guy Who Insulted Buhari.. PIC / I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.