Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola (51177 Views)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, the Executive Governor of the State of Osun listening to the word of God with rapt attention while Pastor Kumuyi was preaching at the Osun State Total Liberation crusades on Sunday 22nd November 2015 at the Deeper Life Camp Ground klm 2, Ijebu-jesa Road, Ilesha.
The Governor has been under controversy lately for owing Ogun State Workers, Now do you think the Holiness Preacher will cause a change of attitude in him?
http://starttells.com/2015/11/29/ogun-state-governor-ogbeni-rauf-aregbesola-listening-to-pastor-w-f-kumuyis-preaching/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by HungerBAD: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Kumuyi: See that woman there?abeg pay her her 3 Months salary.

Ogbeni Rauf: You be PDP member Pastor?

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by queenoflafia(f): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Kumyui was like 'ogbeni look at your people suffering ' grin

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by adedayourt(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
see as d man do face like person wey hot poo dey worry

14 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Omotayor123(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
See as Aregbe sit like the Devil himself cheesy grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by JingoOAU(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
See as aregbesola siDdon....he's like...abeg do quick I wan leave here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Ogbeni na funny man I swear grin

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Vicadonis(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Aregbe the great debtor

11 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:24am On Dec 02, 2015
"Aregbe there is God,
He is seated up on high as He watcheth you while thou cling to their salary
as butter clings to bread,
Behold thy people now in their pains as Christmas approach,
They cry unto me saying:
Lord, Lord... heareth thou our plea.
Our governor hath at the time of election promised us CHANJI,
he hath absconded from his own words. He hath absconded from his promise of CHANJI he made to us as we troop out in multitudes to vote for the CHANJI he promised. By his actions oh Lord, we know now that thou art the only unCHANGEABLE, CHANGER.
Therefore CHANJI him oh LORD has he hath CHANJI us!"

I don't have a better caption to this pishure order than the above....
So, I case my rest! Proudly 5%
grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Kestolovee95(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2015
That's what yoruba pastors should be doing, preaching to their muslims, not to Biafrans who have more christians than them. You don't sell ice to eskimos.

19 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by olapluto(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
If I ever become Nigerian president, I will enhance a religious identity for the whole Nigeria. One that encompasses Christianity, Islam and all trado practices.
The next step will then be to unify the tribes to a common objective.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Chykeboss(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
kumuyi be like

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Dqueenzy(f): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2015
The guy is lyk speak for your servant listeneth,but by d time i go comot here he go don flush.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Kumuyi, the last man standing... the only remaining righteous man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Bugatie(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Deliverance session
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by flamingREED(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Kumuyi, the last man standing... the only remaining righteous man
Your comment touched me. And I'm asking, why can't we also stand?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
flamingREED:
Your comment touched me. And I'm asking, why can't we also stand?

Because we all like afe aye...I don't know the English word for afe aiye...maybe somebody can help me

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by NOBODYY: 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
kumuyi be like "ogbeni..The thunder that will fire you is still loading"

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by daxon001(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2015
His like me sef get rapport with dese ppl o
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by gabylzy(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2015
how wuld e not owe workers money...when he is even owing his head..hair

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
I saw lalasticlala moment ago.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
h
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by trishapal(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Ogbeni, listen well so you can govern well...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by TippyTop(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Prayers can no longer help Aregbese.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by eaglechild: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
See the black patch on my forehead don't waste time preaching to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by sukkot: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
cheesy ogbeni the he goat
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by confamgist237: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by glingev(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
My able governor
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by bimbochoco(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Raufu... Fine boy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Donniefred(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by pretydiva(f): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Why is he smiling like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering / Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.