Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola (51209 Views)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by wapmingle: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2015
following

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by kennyman2000(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Posing for the cameras.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Pheals(f): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2015
ogbeni be like abeg help me tell this people to forget the salary... old things are past... I Don use amh pay tithe

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
ogbeni repent and pay salary
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Akinz0126(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Look at the way the rascal sat down lyk everything Is well with him.oga kumuyi tell him if all is well with It is nt well at al at al for his people oooooo.point it out for him to see.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
If I ever become Nigerian president, I will enhance a religious identity for the whole Nigeria. One that encompasses Christianity, Islam and all trado practices.
The next step will then be to unify the tribes to a common objective.

They'll kill you before you start thinking about it.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by rita25(f): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
ITS MORE LIKE OGA AREGBESOLA YOU SEE THAT LADY OVER THERE? WITH SKIMPY CLOTHES? IF U FOLLOW HER U WILL LOOSE UR SOUL...AND AREGBESOLA IS SMILING COS IMMEDIATELY AFTER DAT SERVICE DAT WOMAN WILL BE SERVED AS DINNER ON HIS BED....DAT LOOK OF TALK ALL U LIKE MY MIND IS MADE UP TO GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Bigdreams(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Ok.

Read: Business Sense For BulkSMS Business.
Check my signature.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Vikky014(f): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Kumuyi, the last man standing... the only remaining righteous man
lol. so u dey go hell? only kumuyi go enter heaven
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=Bossforeva post=40602786]
The Governor has been under controversy lately for owing Ogun State Workers, Now do you think the Holiness Preacher will cause

Ogun kooor...... gungun nih......
How is aregbesola take relate to ogun workers?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by megafone: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Aregbe no wear cap. That's humility!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by jkbee(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Bossforeva:

The Governor has been under controversy lately for owing Ogun State Workers, Now do you think the Holiness Preacher will cause a change of attitude in him?
http://starttells.com/2015/11/29/ogun-state-governor-ogbeni-rauf-aregbesola-listening-to-pastor-w-f-kumuyis-preaching/

AREGBESE is OSUN Governor not Ogun
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by kennycalls(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
why's ogbeni shrinking like this ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by MzPecs(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Why is he sitting and smiling like that? angry

Better come and pay OsunCopas undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Kumuyi is ugly as fvck

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by moseslarry(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Because we all like afe aye...I don't know the English word for afe aiye...maybe somebody can help me
"Afe aiye" means; a luxury life
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by sukkot: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2015
1feness:
Kumuyi is ugly as fvck
why you checking for the mans looks though ? you like men ? gay ass mahfugga
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. so u dey go hell? only kumuyi go enter heaven

Where is hell located? I am reincarnating back... some people will reincarnate as goats, some as mosquitoes, some as tsetsefly, some as humans with defects depending on how you live this life...while some selected good people like me will come back as humans in a better society
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Because we all like afe aye...I don't know the English word for afe aiye...maybe somebody can help me
worldly things
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
moseslarry:
"Afe aiye" means; a luxury life

Thank you sir, ese gan

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by ipreach: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Aragba YOUR people are dying of hunger

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by missojugo(f): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
I have some questions running through my mind.

Why is he sitted at the alter? Is it a high table at a wedding?
Who are those people standing behind him like flags? So he needs body guards even in church?
Pastor why allow this in the house of God? Is the man more important than the entire congregation?

Don't try it again. If he can't sit down amongst the people that elected him into power he should stay at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by jkbee(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
megafone:
Aregbe no wear cap. That's humility!

O je bi..... Dem force am come........... kiss #Shioooo in Ujesha dialect
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by atoleybaba(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:
That's what yoruba pastors should be doing, preaching to their muslims, not to Biafrans who have more christians than them. You don't sell ice to eskimos.
when God's kingdom come is that how u will be segregating urself in his kingdom looking for biafran fellow survivors? Are u sure u are a xtian or a random fella carrying a bible all in d name of carrying a holy book?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by PHATE007(f): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
I beg to differ sir.. We still have righteous pastors out there... Pst adeboye for one nd bishop david oyedepo....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by seunny4lif(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by PHATE007(f): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
I beg to differ sir.. We still have righteous pastors out there... For example, Pst adeboye and bishop david oyedepo..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by atoleybaba(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
missojugo:
I have some questions running through my mind.

Why is he sitted at the alter? Is it a high table at a wedding?
Who are those people standing behind him like flags? So he needs body guards even in church?
Pastor why allow this in the house of God? Is the man more important than the entire congregation?

Don't try it again. If he can't sit down amongst the people that elected him into power he should stay at home.

that is religion for u.....I think Muslims don't behave like that....Buh some so called christian, terrible
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by yyeanqah(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Orisirisi !
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by tgmservice: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Yahwww!!! Nairaland getting dry nowadays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies? / When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.