Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola (51210 Views)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Kumuyi: See that woman there?abeg pay her her 3 Months salary.

Ogbeni Rauf: You be PDP member Pastor?
HungerBAD, you too bad - you no go kill person with laugh.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by judedwriter(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Omotayor123:
See as Aregbe sit like the Devil himself cheesy grin
cheesy where r his horns?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Tjango(m): 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chai...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by tee4naija(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
where is your sense?
Kestolovee95:
That's what yoruba pastors should be doing, preaching to their muslims, not to Biafrans who have more christians than them. You don't sell ice to eskimos.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Vikky014(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Where is hell located? I am reincarnating back... some people will reincarnate as goats, some as mosquitoes, some as tsetsefly, some as humans with defects depending on how you live this life...while some selected good people like me will come back as humans in a better society
hehehe. eckankar right
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by itsfarnas(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lmao. That first caption killed me
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Gayjesus: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
Well you do know beauty is subjective now. just cuz you think kumuyi is ugly does not mean it is a general perception. thats your perception. make it clear next time that it is your perception

At least it is obvious he is physically ugly
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Vikky014:
hehehe. eckankar right

Not eckankar, although I love them, it's just personal believe...but the religion of light and sound have a lot you can learn from
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by engrjacuzzi: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
what is the meaning of the name aregbesola
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Vikky014(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Not eckankar, although I love them, it's just personal believe...but the religion of light and sound have a lot you can learn from
ok
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by sukkot: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Gayjesus:

At least it is obvious he is physically ugly
to you he is
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Because we all like afe aye...I don't know the English word for afe aiye...maybe somebody can help me

Afe aye means having the love of this world. smiley

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him" (1 John 2:15).
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by dikeigbo2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
glingev:
My able governor

Why are you mocking your governor? What is the opposite of able?==unable or disabled : shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't get it twisted
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by hafees: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:
That's what yoruba pastors should be doing, preaching to their muslims, not to Biafrans who have more christians than them. You don't sell ice to eskimos.

ONYE IBERIBE
NWA OZUZU
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by gogodaye(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
When the admonitions of the Holy Prophet no shake am......
Abeg na who be Kumuyi.....
See him laffing na

Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by kunlegboye(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
missojugo:
I have some questions running through my mind.

Why is he sitted at the alter? Is it a high table at a wedding?
Who are those people standing behind him like flags? So he needs body guards even in church?
Pastor why allow this in the house of God? Is the man more important than the entire congregation?

Don't try it again. If he can't sit down amongst the people that elected him into power he should stay at home.

your questions are funny!...he's not more important he's owing several people their salaries.the bible says give honour to whom honour is due.so stop behaving like you know more
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by belente(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
The governor don tire every body
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nahny: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bossforeva:

The Governor has been under controversy lately for owing Ogun State Workers, Now do you think the Holiness Preacher will cause a change of attitude in him?
http://starttells.com/2015/11/29/ogun-state-governor-ogbeni-rauf-aregbesola-listening-to-pastor-w-f-kumuyis-preaching/

Osun state not Ogun state
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by megabyte2(f): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:

Because we all like afe aye...I don't know the English word for afe aiye...maybe somebody can help me
Worldly things
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
If I ever become Nigerian president, I will enhance a religious identity for the whole Nigeria. One that encompasses Christianity, Islam and all trado practices.
The next step will then be to unify the tribes to a common objective.
Such a beautiful dream, do you have malaria? lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by naheem8307(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
The writer though.... Ogun or Osun...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Gayjesus: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
to you he is

I will excuse your ignorance
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by buchilino(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
AM SURE KUMUYI IS TRYING SO MUCH 2 BRING HOLINESS INTO HIS LIFE. BUT I TRUST RAUF, HIS AMBITIONS WILL NEVA ALLOW HIM C D LIGHT.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
kumuyi be like' you see those people over dia dem don swear for ur life say im no go beta for yhu
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Pitamack(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pheals:
ogbeni be like abeg help me tell this people to forget the salary... old things are past... I Don use amh pay tithe
..[color=#006600][/color] cheesy grin.....ds really cracked me up
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by opius: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2015
i hope he will listing to that man of God.... Ogbeni is like "say whatever u want to say n go"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by missojugo(f): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2015
kunlegboye:

your questions are funny!...he's not more important he's owing several people their salaries.the bible says give honour to whom honour is due.so stop behaving like you know more

And sitting on the front pew in church is not good enough?? The alter does not need any distractions! everybody came to church to hear the undiluted word of GOD not to view the face of a VIP while trying to listen to Pastor. Nobody knows it all hence my advice dont do it again! It doesnt make any darn sense!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2015
Bossforeva:

The Governor has been under controversy lately for owing Ogun State Workers, Now do you think the Holiness Preacher will cause a change of attitude in him?
http://starttells.com/2015/11/29/ogun-state-governor-ogbeni-rauf-aregbesola-listening-to-pastor-w-f-kumuyis-preaching/
OP Na Osun state no be Ogun state o
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by babafunny(m): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Imgur Nsfw Gif or imgur remains the best when it comes to photo sharing online. With imgur.com, you can upload photo images that can be latter used... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/imgur-nsfw-gif-imgur-gallery-sign-up-sign-in-at-imgur-com/
Re: Caption This Picture Of Kumuyi Preaching To Aregbesola by glingev(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2015
dikeigbo2:

The end will justify the means

Why are you mocking your governor? What is the opposite of able?==unable or disabled : shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't get it twisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Was Coronavirus Included In 2020 Prophecies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.