Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (29410 Views)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by looseweight: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Nonsense
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2015
cdizz:
Please help me with that casket...

For Dokpesi's burial? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Gidi3020(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Na wa ooo, all of una dey para oo, b4 I say make I comment una don run go comment..... Mtchewww I no read again #kworruption according to Sai Baba
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2015
he received N2.1 billion from the NSA’s office on the eve of the 2015 general election.

We are the wailing wailers:DD

Jonathan has done no wrong
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2015
daretodiffer:

We are the wailing wailerscheesy

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Akinz0126(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2015
The truth has started coming out.Justice shall prevail by Gods grace.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Pangea: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Walahi!
Money dey this country o!

Imagine!
2.1 billion for a shody documentary? shocked

That money is enough to open my own tv and radio station, even satellite join!

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by wapmingle: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
lolz

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by obailala(m): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
And this man is a SAN.... if this statement was actually made by him am sorry for his boss
... u have agreed that u have no business with the NSA so anymore paid to ur boss from NSA was not worked for... ... this case is over.. . Once CBN shows the court evidence of payment and sites this man's statement the case is over
OnankpaBa:

Dokpesi and others need to be treated for stealing.
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

The only person who I believe is in trouble here is the NSA and his boys.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by icebergtoby(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
When we told them "Masu gudu sugudu" they thought we were bragging. Any one weh miss managed public fund irrespective of his/her position will be dealt with. GOD bless Nigeria.

#As for Wailers, you can all call it"witch or wizard hunting" we don't give a damn!!!#
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

Super story.

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by lawbabs: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2015
bilulu:
we already no y he was arrested...... its revenge and not fight against kworuption

Wailer no1 identified...
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by erekoshe: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
funlord:
shocked

$2 billion? For production of documentary? Abi na 'steven speilberg' bin suppose direct am? Or na 'tom cruise' bin suppose feature for inside? Useless Thieves! _Fuck them up jare!!

Its Naira not dollars, don't let sentiments cloud your judgement.

If he's found guilty, jail him but why murder his name in the court of public opinion even before any trial whatsoever?

I think the government is becoming a nuisance.. Jail the thieves and not the passing around of terrible information. No fuel, even Lie Mohammed kept sealed lips. How can the government go abt on the media discussing suspicions? You suspect someone stole, investigate and when found guilty, prosecute. what's with the unnecessary damaging news the government spew?
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by GoodGovernance: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:

Hey you need to think deeper than that!!!!

Is it the federal government(tax payers) that should fund a TV campaign programme on behalf of PDP?

If the allegation is true,then there is no way GEJ can be left out of this monumental fraud and gross abuse of office,against the people of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
..only the clueless will bother.. PMB and PDP and APC are in a party.. grin grin grin
In Nigeria.. crimes as this only get a show of shame and a slap on the wris.. show me one of these criminals who has been successfully prosecuted, jailed and monies recovered.. bloody buffoons
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

Its Naira not dollars, don't let sentiments cloud your judgement.

If he's found guilty, jail him but why murder his name in the court of public opinion even before any trial whatsoever?

I think the government is becoming a nuisance.. Jail the thieves and not the passing around of terrible information. No fuel, even Lie Mohammed kept sealed lips.

GERRAHERE. so naira is nothing to you abi.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
we don hear. wake me up when he enter jail

Very soon cos oluwa is highly involved in d matter
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by fuke(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
I ponder on the stupidy of some people.

You did all this and still had the gut to
confront the president even after he had been sworn in.

Dabsuki and Dokpesi should cook in their stew.

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by lawbabs: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2015
melvinjames:
This is all about those damaging documentaries.

Why didn't GEJ Campaign Group not make the payment. They created extra budget not approved by NASS and they used it to fund campaign. He should go to jail, rot there and in hell. Because of them, refineries ain't working. Because of them, power ain't working. Even you, are you gainfully employed?

This is the real matter

4 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by oluwaSmith1(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Aarenasbaba:

Very soon cos oluwa is highly involved in d matter

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by sammyj: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OnankpaBa:

WAILER SPOTTED

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2015
bilulu:
we already no y he was arrested...... its revenge and not fight against kworuption
end time revenge, end time payback is sweet

2 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Skseries: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Berrylite:
Witch haunt or not, if found guilty, he should go and cool off in prison
regardless of witch hunt slf, make dem pay for their crime, if pdp every come into power again let them witch hunt apc too. I bet never expected that they will be out of gov this early.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Franzinni: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Who be the sheep, who be the goat? Wetin be the situation wey hook us for throat? * in blackface's voice *
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Intendy: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
this people badt gan o.
one thing I know is that the wicked will know no peace.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by dyn1800: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Even ogbanje hunt
sameer1212:
When we told them "Masu gudu sugudu" they thought we were bragging. Any one weh miss managed public fund irrespective of his/her position will be dealt with. GOD bless Nigeria.

#As for Wailers, you can all call it"witch or wizard hunting" we don't give a damn!!!#
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by miqos02(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
ok
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Countersam(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Aswear all these cartel thieves and their Nairaland e-wailers should be given the VIP treatment**in IdiAmin's voice***
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2015
I don't think it's Dr. Dokpesi's business where the money used in paying Daar came from. Daar had a contract and was paid for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport / Brymo Declares Support For Tinubu, Calls Him “City Boy” / Niger Delta Avengers' Letter To Tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.