Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer (29401 Views)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they just want to know what d money paid to him by dasuki through cbn was meant to purchase arm for dasuki or for dash, beside d money was meant for arms not for restaurant,
And what is the business of the restaurant owner with what the. money was meant for? If sent Ur grown up child to get u a recharge card and the young man decided Ur air time is the least of his problem. The problem of what Ur child did with Ur money other what it was meant for is between you and Ur child. u can only confirmed from the seller if Ur child is refusing to tell u the truth.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by tobex23(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
shaddoww:
won ti tori e gba awe, dindirin e njosan

Lol, egbon e funny...
Had to laugh over dis...
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by porchester(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cant believe this story about Dokpesi.......... a whole dokpesi putting hand in corruption? this country has turned to another thing..... well am not surprised the world is going to an end.

meanwhile

Er you the type that sit for hours in the office or you have back ache or want to prevent your back from pains? why not call on for your Ergonomic and Orhopaedic chairs....... the seat that got your back covered.... for further information visit our website [email]www.aircomfortmall.com or 08077707070.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
sammhi:

a lot of daft pipo here... why are the govt not in court? secondly, so every penny spent by Dasuki or NSA is from arms purchase? is there no security vote?
the govt is afraid of going to court because they know their case lack merit..of not with all these...they don't even need to arrest him..it is the court that will.
my strong suspicion is that PMB has no valid case..hence his resort to social media where nitwit and not do well will jail Dasuki
hmmm, what is my country turning into, d youth defending d corrupt blindly, so dasuki security vote is with cbn, they said cbn paid dopkesi from d approve money meant for arm deals, u are talking of dasuki security vote, if he must pay dopkesi his debt, must it be from d extra budgetary expenses approve by gej for arms? Get common sense next time

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by ihatesycophant(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
When PDP was ranting yesterday, I told them to pipe low. Nurse Metuh said, Dokpesi had already been condemned of the accussation and I wonder if Metuh was in Nigeria or traveled out, just last year when DSS invited El-Rufai and Asari Dokunbo for interrogation they never complained. Metuh expected them to be taken to court directly without seeking fair hearing from them. If after this invitation, if they're now let off the hook, what is Nurse Metuh going to say?
Thank God his lawyer has come out to give the truth picture that he was not arrested but invited. PDP had already told the world that he was arrested. Many of the PDP supporters in this forum still want Dokpesi's lawyer to lie that he was arrested from what I read through their comments and bashing. Later they would say APC lies and spread propaganda but they're the chiefest liar.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mee234:

And what is the business of the restaurant owner with what the. money was meant for? If sent Ur grown up child to get u a recharge card and the young man decided Ur air time is the least of his problem. The problem of what Ur child did with Ur money other what it was meant for is between you and Ur child. u can only confirmed from the seller if Ur child is refusing to tell u the truth.
dopkesi is not d seller in dis case, d money approve by gej to purchase arms were diverted to settle his personal debt, buy recharge card or eat in restaurant, or is cbn paying people for recharge card? Can't dasuki use his personal bank to pay debt or buy recharge card, must he use d money in cbn settle his personal expenses? D way our youth reason nowadays, na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Lionsclaw: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrvitalis:
And this man is a SAN.... if this statement was actually made by him am sorry for his boss
... u have agreed that u have no business with the NSA so anymore paid to ur boss from NSA was not worked for... ... this case is over.. . Once CBN shows the court evidence of payment and sites this man's statement the case is over
Do remember this your post one year from now when efcc and cbn dont provide any evidence to this your stronghead claims; do remember to call yourself a fool and zombie for drawing biased verdict even before a case is presented to court talk more of presenting the so called evidence that is mostly spoken abt in newspaper pages rather than shown in court.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by ihatesycophant(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
obailala:
I may be wrong, but I don't think Dokpesi is in any trouble here. He received money from a 'PDP' chieftain to organise media campaigns, he did not steal the money in question and it is not his business to know where the money he received came from. The owner of a restaurant cannot be held responsible if a fraudster walks into his eatery to buy food.

The only person who I believe is in trouble here is the NSA and his boys.
If it is true he collected that money meant for arms buying by law it's called ACCOMPLICE and punishable by law. And to Dasuki is called MISAPPLICATION OF FUND and punishable by law.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by naija2(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
kITATITA:
I don't think it's Dr. Dokpesi's business where the money used in paying Daar came from. Daar had a contract and was paid for it.
. As long as u are in business with a fraudster and u have received money as a form of transaction from them. You have to b interrogated. And for him to have received money from NSA, what business does media house have with arms purchase.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by rigarmortis: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
When we told them "Masu gudu sugudu" they thought we were bragging. Any one weh miss managed public fund irrespective of his/her position will be dealt with. GOD bless Nigeria.

#As for Wailers, you can all call it"witch or wizard hunting" we don't give a damn!!!#

Bro what are you saying sef, this arrest is vindictive, totally

Dokpesi is a businessman, daar communications is another entity separate from the owner, legally, now daar offers his services, broadcast, adverts, etc, its none of their business where the money paid for their services is diverted from, if you go to a shop to buy condoms while your GF eagerly awaits your return, does the shopkeeper asks you if you stole the money from someones purse as long as you are 18plus? No

Now if it turns out you stole the money, and later broke up with the girl who reports you to the guy who she is currently servicing who happens to be a policeman, does the shopkeeper gets arrested for condoms sold 6months ago?

Now lets say everyone sells goldcircle for #30 while the shopkeeper, lets say his name is ray monday duck percy, sells his own at an exorbitant price of #5000 he doesnt sell at gunpoint or force anyone to buy, he is bizman and can sell at any price as long as the price is not government regulated, now picture the jilted girl coming with his boyfriend police, lets call him moreHarm eddy booHERreal in the company of his close friend Mr hee f sisi, to arrest the shopkeeper, is tht proper

Now if he is being sued for defamation of character thats another matter, lets say the shopkeeper now tells the whole street that mr eddy and the girl, let say her name is miss A peecee, is a slut and harlot because and not dating because he sold the condom used on her then miss peecee and Mr eddy can accost him and seek proof or court, but in the absence of that they just want to flex their newfound power on percieved enemies and force the shopkeepr to close shop, to suppress freedom of inFVckmation by stopping sale of condoms and vengefulnes plus otherfactors known to them

No wonder foreign businesses (other shopkeepers) are leaving the street for mister eddy and his concubine, miss peecee
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

[s]Bro what are you saying sef, this arrest is vindictive, totally

Dokpesi is a businessman, daar communications is another entity separate from the owner, legally, now daar offers his services, broadcast, adverts, etc, its none of their business where the money paid for their services is diverted from, if you go to a shop to buy condoms while your GF eagerly awaits your return, does the shopkeeper asks you if you stole the money from someones purse as long as you are 18plus? No

Now if it turns out you stole the money, and later broke up with the girl who reports you to the guy who she is currently servicing who happens to be a policeman, does the shopkeeper gets arrested for condoms sold 6months ago?

Now lets say everyone sells goldcircle for #30 while the shopkeeper, lets say his name is ray monday duck percy, sells his own at an exorbitant price of #5000 he doesnt sell at gunpoint or force anyone to buy, he is bizman and can sell at any price as long as the price is not government regulated, now picture the jilted girl coming with his boyfriend police, lets call him moreHarm eddy booHERreal in the company of his close friend Mr hee f sisi, to arrest the shopkeeper, is tht proper

Now if he is being sued for defamation of character thats another matter, lets say the shopkeeper now tells the whole street that mr eddy and the girl, let say her name is miss A peecee, is a slut and harlot because and not dating because he sold the condom used on her then miss peecee and Mr eddy can accost him and seek proof or court, but in the absence of that they just want to flex their newfound power on percieved enemies and force the shopkeepr to close shop, to suppress freedom of inFVckmation by stopping sale of condoms and vengefulnes plus otherfactors known to them

No wonder foreign businesses (other shopkeepers) are leaving the street for mister eddy and his concubine, miss peecee [/s]

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
dopkesi is not d seller in dis case, d money approve by gej to purchase arms were diverted to settle his personal debt, buy recharge card or eat in restaurant, or is cbn paying people for recharge card? Can't dasuki use his personal bank to pay debt or buy recharge card, must he use d money in cbn settle his personal expenses? D way our youth reason nowadays, na wa ooo
Bros na u dey reason one kain. using CBN account to settle personal dept is Dankusi's problem and not the creditor. U can only call the creditor who received payment as witness nothing more. Besides no NSA have the power to order CBN to pay any money. Any memo from NSA with out the president signature on is just a worthless paper and any CBN governor that acted on such is a thief and should be persecuted along side dansuki
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by rigarmortis: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40612743][/quote]

its not my fault if you have a dull brain, son.................

ok, lemme tell you another story, check the attached pic, this time read s l o w l y, and see if you get my point

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Ahmeduana(m): 2:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
When we told them "Masu gudu sugudu" they thought we were bragging. Any one weh miss managed public fund irrespective of his/her position will be dealt with. GOD bless Nigeria.

#As for Wailers, you can all call it"witch or wizard hunting" we don't give a damn!!!#
YOU SEE ONE THING THAT IS CERTAIN IS THAT "THE MASQUERADE THAT OPENS THE DANCING FLOOR WILL END UP AS A SPECTATOR". ALL THESE ONES WEY BUHARI DEY DO NA INITIAL GRA-GRA HIM BODY GO TOUCH GRAND, WHEN THE COUNTRY BECOMES A COMPLICATED KNOT NA THAT TIME HE GO KNOW SAY KHAKI NO BE LEATHER.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

its not my fault if you have a dull brain, son.................

ok, lemme tell you another story, check the attached pic, this time read s l o w l y, and see if you get my point

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by laffwitmi: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
STOP that, he called u wailer. You are still wailing !!!
bilulu:

zombie spotted
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Aseneshii: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
And he is still not paying AIT staffs salaries on time.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
naija2:
. As long as u are in business with a fraudster and u have received money as a form of transaction from them. You have to b interrogated. And for him to have received money from NSA, what business does media house have with arms purchase.
This is strictly business. Somebody bought advert slots in a TV house. It doesn't matter who provided the money as along as it conforms to the code of conduct.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by rigarmortis: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=OnankpaBa post=40613601][/quote]

Enu baba e ni ki o gbe soun

Product of a leaking condom who should have been w4nked into a pit toilet and was only birthed because his mom and sister engaged the services of the gateman to find out if two heads a better than one

Because the internet is anonymous you want to talk when your betters are talking?
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mee234:

Bros na u dey reason one kain. using CBN account to settle personal dept is Dankusi's problem and not the creditor. U can only call the creditor who received payment as witness nothing more. Besides no NSA have the power to order CBN to pay any money. Any memo from NSA with out the president signature on is just a worthless paper and any CBN governor that acted on such is a thief and should be persecuted along side dansuki
is like u are not getting d gist, d money was approve by gej to buy arms, but diverted to dopkesi to purchase d arms, does dopkesi manufacture arms? If dasuki wanted to settle his debt with dopkesi he wil use his personal bank, not d govt money approve for arms, dasuki does not have a personal account with cbn and he does not save his personal money with cbn, i hope u get d koko now

1 Like

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

Product of a leaking condom who should have been w4nked into a pit toilet and was only birthed because his mom and sister engaged the services of the gateman to find out if two heads a better than one

Because the internet is anonymous you want to talk when your betters are talking?

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by OnankpaBa(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
rigarmortis:

lipsrsealed

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by favourlove1: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:

shut ur mouth if you don't knw what to say. The underlining word there is ' damaging report on tinunbu n buhari' apc is a sick party. What has dopesi got to do with arms deal? Simple common sense you don't have. Smh for you. Boko haram is busy killing and d likes of sanusi elrufai buhari kwankwaso are left while southerners are being hunted down na devil go deal with all of them pot calling kettle black
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by mrmetoo1: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
N2.1B that has to be one of the most expensive documentaries ever produced but that one na the customer wahala. The wahala here is the customer is the office of the NSA. What's the NSA's business with publicity for a political party?

2 Likes

Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by vikyno(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Stew +pid organisation. Go account for what your run away ex-boss stole first before your finish your errands on Dasuki and Dokpesi.

Dokpesi is a businessman. If money were paid him in running those adverts, it is justifiable in business sense no matter how much was paid. After all, Fashola drilled boreholes and hosted a website with several millions of Naira and he is today a serving minister under Bubu/Mumu Government.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is like u are not getting d gist, d money was approve by gej to buy arms, but diverted to dopkesi to purchase d arms, does dopkesi manufacture arms? If dasuki wanted to settle his debt with dopkesi he wil use his personal bank, not d govt money approve for arms, dasuki does not have a personal account with cbn and he does not save his personal money with cbn, i hope u get d koko now
1. Jonathan came few days ago to denial he ever approved any 2billion dollars .
2. If approval was gotten and dansuki decides to use it for some thing else u query him.
3 if he decides to use money meant for weapons to settle his personal debt, u don't go after his creditors. u only call on them as a material with ness to help u nail dansuki.
Going after the creditors is a waste of time. If dansuki conducted business with dokpesi and decides to pay with weapons money, dansuki should be Ur problem not dokpesi unless dopkesi collected money to in weapons and he did which I don't think is the case
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by egobetatoday: 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Berrylite:
Witch haunt or not, if found guilty, he should go and cool off in prison

definitely. But when is EFCC going after Amaechi and the likes for misappropriation? Never! I prefer to be a wailer then.
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by rigarmortis: 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:
my father is a bastard
And how is that my business
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by farihafaheemah(m): 7:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
bilulu:
we already no y he was arrested...... its revenge and not fight against kworuption
If Dokpesi case is witch hunt, what about Attairu bafarawa and Haliru Muhammed' son. Pls be objective and season for their arrest. Must we politicise every thing in this country
Re: N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer by joowealth(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
This man is in big soup o o o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Retire In 2019, Nigeria Needs A Healthy President" - Afenifere Urges Buhari / Reasons Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos State Governorship Contest / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.