Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy (621 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Ok. Lets See Those That Love Their Mate .. / Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by Oladimejy(m): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2015
PLS TELL ME
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2015
it is deeply entrenched in the fact that the female folk has been indoctrinated to look up the social ladder, when it's time to choose a sexual partner.
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by EddyBlingzz(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2015
over to the young damsels grin
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by MzPecs(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Where art thou young damsels? cool
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by IamLEGEND1: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2015
coz they want bigger,blacker kondo.
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by kikies(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
omawunmi's latest album: track 4
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
Oladimejy:
PLS TELL ME

Naturally, women crave a partner that is psychologically and emotionally stronger than them, more mature, wiser and who they believe is able to handle the responsibility of spear heading their relationship and making right decisions that affects the both of them.
Someone who they believe is able to provide them with that manly protection that they need.
Women basically have the idea that someone who is younger than them or the same age with them, doesn't fit this criteria, and so they prefer to go for a partner who is older than them.
Re: Why Is It That Young Damsel Dont Want To Date Their Mate But Older Guy by leoblaze(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

Naturally, women crave a partner that is psychologically and emotionally stronger than them, more mature, wiser and who they believe is able to handle the responsibility of spear heading their relationship and making right decisions that affects the both of them.
Someone who they believe is able to provide them with that manly protection that they need.
Women basically have the idea that someone who is younger than them or the same age with them, doesn't fit this criteria, and so they prefer to go for a partner who is older than them.
On point

(1) (Reply)

6 Bad Behaviors GUARANTEED To Scare Him The Hell Away / Woman Says ISIS Is Good During Sex? / This Is What My Girlfriend Has To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.