Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread (35952 Views)

2 Titles Ranking For The Confederations Cup? / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2009
RSA:

@eyonigger i'll tell u whats privilege,ask ur brodas and sistas(ova quarter of million) if they'r nt privilege to live in our great country?so shut up ur mouth uselesman(lol).Niggerarea will not qualify 4 2010 they'r useles team.
Hey Watch It Man!, Don't start what you can't finish. . .i thought you had gotten over this your hate syndrome.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mzansigirl(f): 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2009
whats with the hate nigerians (and u mukina), why u so thrilled that we lost whats in it 4 u, does spain's win elevate u in any way ?? useless bunch of haters
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by IFELEKE(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2009
mzansigirl:

whats with the hate nigerians (and u mukina), why u so thrilled that we lost whats in it 4 u, does spain's win elevate u in any way ?? useless bunch of haters
Maybe you will understand if you have the capacity to reason like someone with an average I.Q but you don't so I'll advise you to shut up and quietly submit yourself to some schoolings that you obviously lack.
remember, It's better to be a silent fool than to open one's mouth and publicly affirm it So, Stop the Public Affirmation.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mzansigirl(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2009
u could have answered the question. bloody idiot angry
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by IFELEKE(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2009
mzansigirl:

u could have answered the question. bloody idiot angry
grin
You buttressed my point. grin
Why should I answer when I know you are too dumb to sink it in?. . .Nitwit
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by ayusco: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2009
RSA:

@Mukina u are a joke,a SierraLeoni who's countries claim to fame was cuttin each others limbs,killin one another like ants and havin a one legged national team that's playin against itself(lol).And u still have the decency to say we had other blacks? Or what u guys did to each other was not hatred?.RZA doesn't need ur support,support spain so that they can throw at u some Bananas,ur just a monkey to them,ask Eto'o if u don't blief me.

errr RSA DIDN'T THIS ONE LEGGED SIERRA LEONIAN TEAM FINISH AHEAD OF U GUYS IN OUR WORLD CUP GROUP, OH AND VERY CLASSY OF YOU BRINGING UP A NON-FOOTBALL ISSUE LIKE A TERRIBLE  CIVIL WAR INTO THIS FORUM, P.S VUVUSELAS SUCK, AWAITING UR PREDICTED ABUSE

@MZANSIGIRL RELAX TAKE A CHILL PILL ITS NOT THAT WE WISH UR TEAMS DEMISE BUT THE WAY YOUR MEDIA AND FANS HYPE YOUR TEAM UP COS OF A FEW CIRCUS TRICKS YOU GUYS PERFORM ON THE BALL IS ANNOYING. JEEZ NIGERIANS AS ARROGANT AS U SAY WE ARE WILL NOT CLAIM ARE NATIONAL TEAM ARE WORLD BEATERS AND GOD KNOWS WE ARE WAY BETTER THAN YOUR TEAM.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by biolabee(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2009
RSA
dont let the pain of your loss to spain translate into more racial slurs
the success of the world cup depends on visitors and tourists (yes nigerians!) as a lot of my friends and hopefully myself will be in SA next year to watch stuff
your team played very well (parker, pienaar and booth) but did not take their chances. i think u paid too much respect to the spainish team in the final 3rd
if naija does not go, it does not mean we will not support the african reps in the mundial
pls lets not bring any xenophobia in football

after the mundial the xeno phobia can start again
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by mukina2: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2009
RSA and Ur clone una push far oh grin
Its cuz of Fifa  that you guys are participating in this confed and in the WC next year. as hosts wink

That your quary team cant do nothing grin grin

I am all for Brazil, they should finish you guys wella and ohh i am waiting on the WC, they should give you guys  the group of death, so we will be counting the goals grin
Useless team tongue Vuvuzela grin bafana banana tongue tongue

Bring on better team Egypt cool

Ifelek and Ayusco
una let them be  cheesy

Biolabee
why are you lying to them? grin their team didnt play well, they wanted to finish the spaniard's legs grin grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by khanye(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2009
hey peeps free those RSA fans
they are all buffoons
Brazil will trash dem again
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2009
Hehehe. . .una get time o. grin

Okay, back on point. Italy versus Brazil here. . .go Brazil!!!
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2009
Okay its a double viewing affair today, i dont wanna miss any action!
All square at the moment at both venues!!! tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2009
What a miss by Ahmed AbdulGhany in the Egypt Vs USA game! shocked
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2009
What a clanger by Gooch Onyewu, almost letting the Egyptians sniff the goal mouth! shocked
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
Brazil Italy is my pick of the games. Doesnt Italy HAVE to win this one?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
Italy is pressing
Early Corner kick for ITALY!! grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by yousouph(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2009
Tough one to call but i want Brazil to win in order for Egypt to be in the semi. Go Egypt
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Uche2nna(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2009
Any English link please?

I am sick and tired with this Arabian commentator angry
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Uche2nna(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2009
Got one grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
Egypt should take care of the USA.  .  .they'd better.

Brazil shoulda scored there.
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
hey folks. . .
Crizzle, MrCracks. . .sup? wink
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2009
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Sauron1: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2009
Brazil will spank Italy.

Uche2nna:

Any English link please?

I am sick and tired with this Arabian commentator angry

http://www.atdhe.net/7575/watch-italy-vs-brazil
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2009
FBS:

hey folks. . .
Crizzle, MrCracks. . .sup?

Sup dude
I thought you aint gonna pop around to liven up the thread
Good ur here wink
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2009
Howdy, FBS. Which game are you watching?
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2009
Brazil is now pressing and are looking dangerous all the time
Egypt still calling the shots in the other game tongue
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by biolabee(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2009
2 solid chances for brazil ramirez now kaka

italy looks lost
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2009
Egypt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Almost scored
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Howdy, FBS. Which game are you watching?
Italy against their descendants. 25 million Brazilians are of  the lasagna descents. grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Brash, quit echoing my commentator. tongue grin

Gosh, Italy escaped that!
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by MrCrackles(m): 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2009
Cristalz:

Brash, quit echoing my commentator. tongue grin

Gosh, Italy escaped that
!

I swear they did! grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by FBS: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sup dude
I thought you aint gonna pop around to liven up the thread
Good ur here wink

Couldn't afford to miss it dude. Glad you here. keep the fire coming on the commentaries. wink grin
Re: FIFA Confederations Cup: South Africa '09 Official Thread by Cristalz(f): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2009
Now Robinho with an attempt. Sometimes I don't like it when one team does all the pressing 'cos at the slightest opening the other team breaks and goes straight up to put one in.
Anywayz, I trust Julio.

Gosh, now Fabiano!!

@FBS
They did? Wow.  .  .gotta love the power of lasagna. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (59) (Reply)

Sevilla Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 0) On 21st February 2018 / Chelsea Vs Brentford (1 - 4) On 2nd April 2022 / Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.