Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (879 Views)

When It Is Justifiable To Hit A Woman / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
I have often heard the saying that a real and a gentle man dont hit a woman, that it is unmanly to beat a woman, well i agree but see what happened today, a young lady slapped a woman that is selling meat pie today all becaus they had argument concerning chenge, so the woman called the lady a useless girl and before we know it this young lady slapped the woman. "not knowing that her son was there, this girl received the beating of her life time from this guy, "now do you think the guy is a gentleman for beating this lady? "when is it justifiable to hit a lady? "cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
The young lady deserves the beating.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Erukumakanaki: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
If na me i go make sure i faint that mumu lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tripplephi: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
I have often heard the saying that a real and a gentle man dont hit a woman, that it is unmanly to beat a woman, well i agree but see what happened today, a young lady slapped a woman that is selling meat pie today all becaus they had argument concerning chenge, so the woman called the lady a useless girl and before we know it this young lady slapped the woman. "not knowing that her son was there, this girl received the beating of her life time from this guy, "now do you think the guy is a gentleman for beating this lady? "when is it justifiable to hit a lady? "cc lalasticlala, dominique

the saying is true BUT not all WOMEN are MOTHERS tho ALL MOTHERS ARE WOMEN..... the SAYING is not applicable to mothers because MOTHERS must be PROTECTED n DEFENDED AT ALL COST. AND THE BOY WHO BEAT THE WOMAN WHO SLAPPED HIS MUM IS A GOOD SON..... as for me i would have shot her leg or pierced the exact palms she used for the SLAP........ hehehehehehehehehe abelg lemme go and buy christmas chicken o
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
tripplephi:

the saying is true BUT not all WOMEN are MOTHERS tho ALL MOTHERS ARE WOMEN..... the SAYING is not applicable to mothers because MOTHERS must be PROTECTED n DEFENDED AT ALL COST. AND THE BOY WHO BEAT THE WOMAN WHO SLAPPED HIS MUM IS A GOOD SON..... as for me i would have shot her leg or pierced the exact palms she used for the SLAP........ hehehehehehehehehe abelg lemme go and buy christmas chicken o
LOL@shot her leg. "guy u want to kill her?
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tripplephi: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LOL@shoot her leg. "guy u want to kill her?

NO bros i just want to reduce her height so that my MUMMY can finish her with Mortal Kombat BRUTALITY....

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ginaz(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
The son was protecting the mother, however he would have just pushed her away not beating her. Maturity doesn't need violence, All guys should put that in mind. I won't tolerate any form of abuse in my relationship, I made that clear to him. Well, its going great, he has never raised a finger on me, not once. kiss
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ginaz:
The son was protecting the mother, however he would have just pushed her away not beating her. Maturity doesn't need violence, All guys should put that in mind. I won't tolerate any form of abuse in my relationship, I made that clear to him. Well, its going great, he has never raised a finger on me, not once. kiss

omg @he would have just pushed her away, chai end time post from ginaz.
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:

She needed it
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ginaz(f): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
omg @he would have just pushed her away, chai end time post from ginaz.

lipsrsealed sorry.
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ginaz:

lipsrsealed sorry.
what if she was ur mother and ur broda was there, then a lady slapped ur mother and ur broda just push away, wont u go to the next street and wait that lady to beat the hell out of her?
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
In this instance, I don't blame the son for defending his mum. Mother's deserve any form of love and protection for their children. However, under our laws and if this matter is taken up, the son is gonna cool his sorry ar.se in prison.
Any man who beats HIS woman is WEAK
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ginaz(f): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
what if she was ur mother and ur broda was there, then a lady slapped ur mother and ur broda just push away, wont u go to the next street and wait that lady to beat the hell out of her?

I dont have a brother
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by mizquote(f): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
he would have called the sis to beat her.

or

hold her for the mum to take her own pound.

he wouldn't have beaten her himself.
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ginaz:

I dont have a brother
dat means u will beat her urself
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ginaz(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
dat means u will beat her urself

Woman to woman much better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by obiorathesubtle: 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
angry mumu girl slap my mother?

By the time I'm done with her ehn. She'll tell me if she can give birth to me!

I will give her the beating of her life! I will beat all the female hormones out of her

I will never touch a woman if she did anything else, even if the Lady slap me, my father or any other person, nothing else in this world! But if she play go my mama wey I love with all my heart. She don find trouble! I ready to die that day! If she no kill me! I must kill am!angry

If you want me to control myself, you must control yourself! And this goes for every woman! You say it's wrong for a guy to beat a woman! Respect yourself if you don't want the man to break the rules!
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Adasun(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
If it warrant protecting my mother8)
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by cutieviva69(f): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ginaz:

I totally agree with u sweethrt....d woman clda jst sed smth dt d girl ll think abt 4 life.....bt her son beating up d girl....nooo
As av finish typing dis nonsense I jst did...let sm1 try it with mumsy weda u ll nt see hell fire
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Cutehector(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ginaz:

babe dis is not a matter of relationship.. Someone slapped ur mother and beat her in ur presence.. How will u react...
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
i've never had any reason to, but i believe dat day is coming
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
shockwave91:
i've never had any reason to, but i believe dat day is coming
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by fulfillbill(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its only justifiable if it gives her orgasm
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
fulfillbill:
Its only justifiable if it gives her orgasm
dnt get u
Re: Is It Ever Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by mulattoclaro(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's ideal to reset a woman's head once in a while with a slap or two.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Thin Makes Ladies To Be More Happy? / 10 Most Bizarre But True Divorce Stories / Guys, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.