Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) (40900 Views)

A Prostitute And Her Friends Beat Me Up Last Night And Collected All My Money / Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / 3 Friends Beat Up Man Who Has Been Having Sex With The 3 Of Them In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Issakendrick: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2018
A South African man got the beating of his life after friends discovered that he was secretly dating and sleeping with four of them.

Watch The Videos Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Akbqjh63o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCkfEVY9Qk

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/friends-gathered-to-beat-man-who-was.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by YomiTee123(m): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
jesu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by femolacqua(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2018
omg

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Obudupikin: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
He's not a man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by iQUOTE: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
That was how a girlfriend of mine slept with 5 of my friends that year. Every one of us had an encounter with her. My friend saw me with her and was like "Ah, guy na you dey date this babe now? Francis don port that babe na"

We discovered she went on to sleep with all 5 of us! I and my friend sat ourselves at a bar and called her to come over. You need to see the expression on her face when the other 3 guys bounced in, then she knew it was a set up. We now exposed her whoring lifestyle and all the lies she ever told us one by one. Bìtch was just there crying her eyes out.

And oh, I forgot to mention. She's married now. Is our God not wonderful?

287 Likes 13 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dis one serious oooooo

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by medolab90(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's my nigga.

Why beating him the deed has been done. Instead of them to sit and examine their lives , so similar thing won't occur again.

Once again that's my nigga grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

Chai,
I'm sure this wasn't what the poor boy expected when they all invited him for a 'blow-job'.

But I'm at a loss for what his crime is?
What is his crime?
A man devotes his energy, his resources and even his sperm on four friends and all he gets in return is to be beating?

Mumu boy.
If only he knew how much he could sell his sperm at the John Hopkins Fertility Center's sperm bank; he won't be releasing for free.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by kuntash: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Obudupikin:
He's not a man.

You never see some well gifted ladies ... they will beat you black and blue...

13 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by slawomir: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
kuntash:

You never see some well gifted ladies ... they will beat you black and blue...

that can only happen in kindergarten and primary school when boys were soft. you hardly differenciate a female child from male
that time everybody still soft.

one girl nearly beat me die that year for primary five......
he be like say na hard ware God take program that girl
she beat me ehnnn to the extent that i come begin fear sometimes to go school. i will never forgive that girl.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by naijjaman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by greatbuc(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR OWN?

7 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by arinze3131(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
OK
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by nabegibeg: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Issakendrick:
A South African man got the beating of his life after friends discovered that he was secretly dating and sleeping with four of them.

Watch The Videos Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Akbqjh63o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCkfEVY9Qk

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/friends-gathered-to-beat-man-who-was.html

dem spoil the guy show, chai

and come beat am on top

1 Like

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where is the beatin'? Turn it to a fivesome jare

Mumu

But the 'ladies' are stupid. All they've just done is expose themselves as oloshos that's all.

See how calm the rest are (I suspect guilty conscience) only one of them is really pissed (I suspect the main chick).

I'm pretty sure the rest knew their friend was datin' him but as usual with our women, greed made them jump on him to have a taste, now they are formin' innocent like he raped any of them.

My guy give me high five jare! grin grin You are a legend.

What's his handle so I can follow him?

44 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't blame the guy but the ladies for their promiscuity

None of them could say no to his advances.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Saintsquare(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
buy 1 and get 4 for free

7 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by omocalabar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
iQUOTE:
That was how a girlfriend of mine slept with 5 of my friends that year. Every one of us had an encounter with her. My friend saw me with her and was like "Ah, guy na you dey date this babe now? Francis don port that babe na"

We discovered she went on to sleep with all 5 of us! I and my friend sat ourselves at a bar and called her to come over. You need to see the expression on her face when the other 3 guys bounced in, then she knew it was a set up. We now exposed her whoring lifestyle and all the lies she ever told us one by one. Bìtch was just there crying her eyes out.
so what did u guys gained after that?....that was immature

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by nabegibeg: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
greatbuc:
HAVE YOU BOUGHT YOUR OWN?

try it yourself and tell us how it feels grin grin grin

Nigerians are waiting

5 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by noble71(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by maxiuc(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by BiafranDel: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018

22 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haba!

Game's tight but not really. Come let me mentor you.

Women can be shameless sha. And they posted the video too. Smh.
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by imitateMe(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
No one forced them to open their legs for him.

2 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by marvin906(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
is it a crime to sleep with 4 of you

9 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Reelmii: 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
what a man can do, some women can do better
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Olukat(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Run girls playing smart
They even wanted him to sit after the fight
He will sure leave there with one or two of the girls grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mumu boy!
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by kpaofame: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

stewpid girls...

He should arrest them and sue for attempted murder, inflicting bodily harm, violence with intent of manslaughter and collect every bit of rand he spent on their silly ass..

10 Likes

Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by tokrizy: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
OLOSHOS
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by Tunenez(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na today?

How could he allow those little girls smack him?

What a monumental idiot!
Re: South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) by atesunate16(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.