Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (77506 Views)

Why Did JTF Kill Biafrans When There Are Other effective Ways Of Handling Them? / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

RIP to the death
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by dabrown01: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Unarmed protesters constituting nuisance while preventing other serious minded persons for going about their businesses by blocking the road. protest all day for all i care but don't disrupt movement abeg
otukpo:
I don't support shooting of unarmed protesters.

9 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by masseratti: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
tolustx:
Pls don't call dis protest a peaceful one ever again!!! Is it a peaceful protest when protesters start to destroy northerners' kiosks and loot people's shops, etc...
please am not Igbo but Yoruba,but do you have any evidence to what you just said?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Seunaj05(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
tolustx:
Pls don't call dis protest a peaceful one ever again!!! Is it a peaceful protest when protesters start to destroy northerners' kiosks and loot people's shops, etc...
u're sympathizing with the Northerners? How many attacks have been directed towards non Northerners in the north? How many Northerners has the police killed as a result of those attacks? If u don't fear God, just say the truth for the sake of conscience na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Toscoas2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
And somebody wants me to believe dt JTF jst opened fire on dem lime dt and also called d protest a peaceful one wen a igbo girl commented on hw those protesters are obtaining people?.... Lai Muhammed need to caution Ds vangurad news paper

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hash86(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is no longer a peaceful protest, this is a riot and they deserve what they got. They dare not kill any hausa man there because we got millions of them here....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's rather a pitiable situation if this report is true. JTF should have device means to control the protesters instead of sporadic shooting at them.

Also the IPOB/MASSOB should please stop this barbaric act. Can't they borrow sense from their fore father who faced hell during the civil war?

The agitation for biafra now is just the wrong time because the country is facing too much problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Sanchez01: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Hmmm. Make dem no touch northerners there o. It will only take 24hours for an hausa man to kill many Igbos.

GOD bless Nigeria.
They'll attack Northerners sooner or later and that would be the last straw. I'm presently in the South East and I've witnessed a confrontation between a woman and an hausa porter (the first); then a man and another Hausa porter (the second) all within the same place in Enugu.

It's only a matter of time...

8 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Whosoever try to distabilize Nigeria,be it individual or group will never know peace

AMEN

4 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by misterawo: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
You cannot defeat an idea whose time has come. You defeat idea with a better idea. Till then, there won't be any realistic chance of stopping the Biafra movement. I guess Buhari is not so daft to understand that. Killing of 1 million people 45 yrs ago could not bury the idea. Maybe Buhari thinks that genocide can. Those Lagos-Ibadan press cheering him to use arm to subdue the protesters will be the first to abandon him when he's docked at Hague after many years of protracted civil war. Government should handle this with care.

4 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by godoluwa(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:
I Just pity all of the igbo guys here calling for war, if war breaks out, u people will be on the losing side because you are outnumbered,

let me ask you something, can u stand the sight of a hausa military man raping your sister,mother, and every other female in your family right in front of you, and all you can do is watch... Trust me, thats whats going to happen during the WAR that you people are spoiling for..

'Kill Anything that moves in igboland" ._ Benjamin Adekunle
Yoruba man actually faced the ojukwu soldier then. am sure you knw that hausa paid Adekunle back with assasination. any yoruba man that worship hausa/fulani is sick

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by BABANGBALI: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

RIP to the death
only God knows how many people this your grenade go kill for nairaland throughout this month grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Movic1:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/nine-shot-dead-over-8-injured-as-taskforce-open-fire-on-protesting-ipob-members-in-onitsha/

I want to see how the dead will be returned to their family. I dont know why people chose to be stup!d. Even if 100 people die in 1 hour, their death will not make any difference. Why risking their lives?

Nnamdi sister and family never attended protest..................I can only be part of protest where the leader and significant members of his family is among the crowd.

5 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Emokai3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nna ehhh..make dis our igbo boiz cool down na
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by ola6: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
bodeloja:
Nigeria is already finished. We have entered the point of no return.

We cannot continue to pretend all his well or expect people continue to endure.

There is limit to human endurance.

The only reason any Police or Army will shoot unarmed protesters is becos of hate.

That officer is probably from North or South West.

Officers from other regions shouldn't be in SE/SS.

Biafrans dont want Nigeria.

STOP INCLUDING the SS. You IPOD IDIO. TS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by falseman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:
I Just pity all of the igbo guys here calling for war, if war breaks out, u people will be on the losing side because you are outnumbered,

let me ask you something, can u stand the sight of a hausa military man raping your sister,mother, and every other female in your family right in front of you, and all you can do is watch... Trust me, thats whats going to happen during the WAR that you people are spoiling for..

Wake up. This is not I960's and the earlier you understand BH will also be battling NA from the other side the better for you or you feel if war breaks out BH will fight for One Nigeria?
ISIS will even join the party and wherever you are that you think is safe won't be. Pray BH don't slaughter you with knife.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
what happened to water cannons, tear gas, tasers and rubber bullets? why use real bullets on harmless civilians?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by ola6: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
bodeloja:
Nigeria is already finished. We have entered the point of no return.

We cannot continue to pretend all his well or expect people continue to endure.

There is limit to human endurance.

The only reason any Police or Army will shoot unarmed protesters is becos of hate.

That officer is probably from North or South West.

Officers from other regions shouldn't be in SE/SS.

Biafrans dont want Nigeria.

STOP INCLUDING the SS. You IPOD IDI. O. TS

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by henryobinna(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well done officers
You said well done??
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by informato: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seunaj05:
u're sympathizing with the Northerners? How many attacks have been directed towards non Northerners in the north? How many Northerners has the police killed as a result of those attacks? If don't fear God, just say the truth na
bros what kind of comment is this...am from the south, but I will tell you that so many innocent northerners were killed ,have bin killed,and will still be killed by the Nigerian army all in the name of bokoharam.....by your comments,you live very far from the north

11 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by TeamSimple(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ephemmm:

But you support protesters who burnt Dangote Trucks, mosque and prevent movement of passengers all in the name of protest; I thought people say only Hausa are ignorant!
Don't mind those silly hypocrites with the term peaceful protest. Wonder how the burning of dangotes trucks and mosque help in their struggle for biafra.
To all iboz working under dangote and supporting this act behind the keypad,you shall soon loose your means of livelihood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by bueze046(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
R I P To Vivian Gist and her Sisters.... And I will hold all these mods responsible for bringing in false news of deadly vivian to front page.... Damn!
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by barume: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lobolintin:

So far new law forbids us from saying trash I won't ignore this trash....

Adekunle genocide was due to one mam declared war abi...

Check the Millions of Youth agitating for war....
There's different between I was forced to War and am ready for woat...

I don't want such in our country but my brother watch your hateful comments here okay...

Ediot...for calling you Ediots, I will pay the 2M when Adekunle post humouslypays for saying such trash ..oponu
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Dallazday(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:

idioto
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by PHATE007(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
...... Nd here I am dating an igbo guy.... #it is well with us
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
imeller:

Meanwhile where is our Presido?
having a nice time in Johannesburg
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
The FG should get through with the Nnamdi KANU case quick enough or let him go. His trial in open court is the civil way to deal with this matter. Ibos who feel strongly about self determination are best advised to go about it in a manner that will not make Nigerians who live in their space unsafe and threatened. To do otherwise will take the Ibos further down. I strongly canvass a recourse to history.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by nikz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why kill harmless civilians no teargas or spray dem water to scare them? This country eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by tundejoseph4(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
what is wrong with Nigerian Army...you have the capacity to kill armless civilian yet you cant even defeat armed civilians in Boko haram and Niger Delta..maybe these people will only understnad violence
can u tell it to their face

RIP to the death
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by erusen: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
omusiliyu:
Anyway..

RIP to those that lost their live. So sad that they died through ignorance. Whereas Nnamdi Adamu Kanu is enjoying federal government tea, sardines and egg at DSS villa.

[size=30pt]END TIME PROTEST[/size]
if nigeria good dey go for wan comot.Not to talk of the fact is they have their right to want their own entity.look at catalonia in spain .boo hari is going the wrong way talk with them
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by tasceige(m): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some people will just read news and believe it, rather than find out, check more on the stories but instead they will just start posting and writing indecent words..
Nonsence...
Unarmed civilians my a*s,
what happened to about 2 trailers set ablaze huhn... Some of this protesters don't even know what they are fighting for, come to think of it, they are full of thugs with little or no orientations, All they want is to create chaos and loot peoples property.

God bless Nigeria!!

6 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by deraugo: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
duni04:

Idîotic post. I'm sure you've never been in a war or have no idea what war means. I doubt if you can even spell war. Continue beating the drums of war. When it starts I pray the first victims are yourself and your loved ones.

must there b war b4 the needful is done. in a civilized society a referandum will suffice. it will b very wise to listen to the protesters and hr them out instead of using brute force on then cus at the end nothing palatable will ever cm out of these senceless killings.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.