Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate (3126 Views)

Are Men That Watch Zeeworld Effeminate? / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / Why So Many Effeminate Men Here??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by faith551(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Precel1:
What do you mean by fakes?
A guy who behaves like a lady I'd not a guy to me, like wise a tomboy
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

A guy who behaves like a lady I'd not a guy to me, like wise a tomboy
Hmm ..., do you know that some tomboys just find themselves behaving as guys? e.g an only daughter in the midst of 5 bros, gets easily influenced
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by drinkmorewater: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tomeboys are the sheet, they are too fvuking cool

Sola my 1st tomboy seconday school babe was just too open, wetin she no like? Especially kissing! Although she like to bite lips when kissing still she was worth it.
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
drinkmorewater:
Tomeboys are the sheet, they are too fvuking cool

Sola my 1st tomboy seconday school babe was just too open, wetin she no like? Especially kissing! Although she like to bite lips when kissing still she was worth it.
And you munched her like puff puff
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by faith551(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Precel1:

Hmm ..., do you know that some tomboys just find themselves behaving as guys? e.g an only daughter in the midst of 5 bros, gets easily influenced

Well, that's true, but some just make mountains out of the mould Hill, you see them wearing guys cloths all the time, just like that super Eaglet player chi-chi or something.
But they dnt remain that way after child birth, so it's all fake and temporary
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
faith551:

Well, that's true, but some just make mountains out of the mould Hill, you see them wearing guys cloths all the time, just like that super Eaglet player chi-chi or something.
But they dnt remain that way after child birth, so it's all fake and temporary
OK nice thoughts
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by drinkmorewater: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Please read below kiss
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by drinkmorewater: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
@ Precel1

helllll yeah! Plus there wasn't really much to do in JSS 3 anyways apart from making out and stabbing classes.
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
LolliCane:
Precel1 I dey suspect you
Chaiiiii cry what I do?
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
LolliCane:

No lie o. Shey you be tomboy?
No I'm not grin
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
drinkmorewater:
@ Precel1

helllll yeah! Plus there wasn't really much to do in JSS 3 anyways apart from making out and stabbing classes.
You were busy drinking water in jss3 now that you are older you want to drink more water.. Guy toh badt o
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
LolliCane:

Hmmmm
Really I'm not a tomboy.. I just admire them, the way they carry themselves, their boldness and how the roll easily with guys
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
FINgames:
i wouldnt mind if she is dangote's daughter grin
Diamond digger undecided
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
iyke926:

Diamond digger undecided
Lol....... What happened to the gold?
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by drinkmorewater: 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Precel1:

You were busy drinking water in jss3 now that you are older you want to drink more water.. Guy toh badt o

grin grin grin
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
iyke926:
Diamond digger undecided
more like a gold digger.
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
LolliCane:

I believe you. But effeminate dudes dey always vex me
LOLZ .... I've met some caring effeminate guys grin
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 01, 2016
LolliCane:

Yea.I noticed that about them too
yea but some are quite arrogant..... met one that thought he was more Behind and well vexed in girlie stuffs than all girls had to put him in check with the help of my colleagues.. he's quite an annoying fella
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2016
Tomboy get levels,brah.

There's this one i used to crush on, she's always on trousers or shorts, always packing her hair as ponytail, always playing ps3( the girl dey flog me for fifa 16 , mortal combat, Injustice gan), always discussing about Male rappers or football players and games, she dey forecast games too but once a while sha.

Used to think her a Dyke but she's straight like 6 o'clock. Too bad she's got a boyfriend, i had to look elsewhere
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 01, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
Tomboy get levels,brah.

There's this one i used to crush on, she's always on trousers or shorts, always packing her hair as ponytail, always playing ps3( the girl dey flog me for fifa 16 , mortal combat, Injustice gan), always discussing about Male rappers or football players and games, she dey forecast games too but once a while sha.

Used to think her a Dyke but she's straight like 6 o'clock. Too bad she's got a boyfriend, i had to look elsewhere
sorry tho....
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2016
Precel1:

sorry tho....

sorry for what? No regrets though. I later imagined myself dating a tomboy and concluded it aint meant for me, i'd just keep her as a friend.

So, are u a tomboy? If yes, i dont mind breaking my rulesmileycheesy
Re: The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

sorry for what? No regrets though. I later imagined myself dating a tomboy and concluded it aint meant for me, i'd just keep her as a friend.

So, are u a tomboy? If yes, i dont mind breaking my rulesmileycheesy
sorry I'm not a tomboy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. / Is My Nigerian Friend Serious About Me? / Share Your Heart Broken Stories Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.